Author Topic: Trivvy  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trivvy
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »
Clearly this is going to get nowhere, I suggest the argument here should drop, if you want to criticise about a certain gamemode, by all means, go to the HL2 section or whatever appropriate area of the forums you should make a thread on, your argument is not going to be heard in introduction.
Clearly racist.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 02:29:35 PM »
Then I shall heed your suggestion. Thank you for the welcome all.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
You know......he actually brings up an interesting point. The "complaints," if you will, that he has are ones I hear generally from a lot of new players. Anyone who is new to a community is going to be skeptic of the community and look for the flaws of it rather than the benefits. So as much as you think he might not be in the right place to be complaining, he not only speaks for himself, but for the general opinion of new players to Catalyst Gaming.

The points that he brought up are general aspects that typically drive people away. But at the same time, fixing some of the issues he brought up would drive people away from buying VIP; Physgun is a VIP benefit. And honestly, it is easier for people to have to donate to get a physgun and to spawn props, and to look over Tool Trust applications on the forums than to be looking over everyone and banning people for abusing. I used to be a Catalyst Gaming administrator, and trust me, it's much easier to not have to worry about something because there is a, for the most part, foolproof system in place, than to have to go around constantly spectating the general idiots that join the server and having to ban them. Not to mention the bitching you generally have to put up with when you ban someone. So it may seem easier from your eyes, but it is not.

Anyways, welcome to Catalyst Gaming. I hope this sheds some light. Enjoy your ventures into this ambitious community.

- Nikolai
Live free or die

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
Thank you for your response Nikolai, I am glad that you saw what I was trying to get at.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 05:23:38 PM »
Lets get some more shhh/eximus users

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »
Welcome to CG fella :)

Don't forget to visit OCRP aswell.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 10:16:19 PM »
hi triv how are you son

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
hi triv

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal