Author Topic: Robotic Utility Controlled Kinetic Utilizing Simian (R.U.C.K.U.S.)'s Authorization Application  (Read 8251 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If it's 4' tall, why are you using the 8' tall Dog model?

as apposed to the 4 foot model we have for a robot
I'm confused. Educate me please.
we don't have a 4 foot tall robot model, the only one we could use for a robot is the DOG model, smt was using clever reversal of your question

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If it's 4' tall, why are you using the 8' tall Dog model?

as apposed to the 4 foot model we have for a robot
I'm confused. Educate me please.

aka we don't have a model fit for it, DOG is probably the closest one we have, thoguh the model resizer would be nice for this
Originally when me and Sexy decided to make uncle ruckus we intended it to be resized or some shit lol

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
- Tying into three people having the same character: It can only be used by one of us at a time and is very much the same character, thus should it be captured/destroyed while say Yak is using it, then Toxic and I are unable to use it due to Yak causing it to be indisposed

explain plz

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
same character but its shared by 3 ooc people - if one is playing it and it gets pk'd then all 3 are pk'd

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
same character but its shared by 3 ooc people - if one is playing it and it gets pk'd then all 3 are pk'd

yes but sexy frog says it's 'very much the same character' implying that there'll be a difference somehow

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards

yes but sexy frog says it's 'very much the same character' implying that there'll be a difference somehow

yeah I think he's just using the wrong words, it will probably be all the same

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
still waiting for a response from the OP

- Tying into three people having the same character: It can only be used by one of us at a time and is very much the same character, thus should it be captured/destroyed while say Yak is using it, then Toxic and I are unable to use it due to Yak causing it to be indisposed

explain plz

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards

explain plz

if i am on ruckus no one else can be
if sexy  is  on ruckus, i  cannot
if  sexy gets pked on ruckus, we all lose the char
if i am killed on my character such as edwin, I  lose control
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:51:43 AM by Yak »

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

explain plz

Basically Yak explained it.

So long as one of the three people who occupy the character is using it, then none of the others may. What I mean by 'it is very much the same character' is that, it is the same IC entity however being controlled OOCly by three people sharing it.

also

Would like ruling if denied or not. Been here a while.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Accepted. Locked. Moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal