Author Topic: Desert Front  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Desert Front
« on: April 07, 2013, 02:11:54 PM »
Desert Front
(Recreation of Water Front.)

ABOUT

The town is very small at the moment with little population. As though the town intends to grow big accepting almost any member as long as they follow the rules.
The town is peaceful, and will not attack unless they are attacked.
We are established at a remote place very far away from the spawn which helps with privacy, and almost no griefing.
The coordination of the place are kept secret within the community thus enhancing the privacy.

Factions Symbols/Titles

DesertO = Desert Front Owner

DesertC = Desert Front Citizen

Desert M = Desert Front Military

ROSTER

Owner
Delta1116732

Citizens
Officialjake
Cat With A Mustache (pokaball99)
Katsaurous
Llama Syndrome
Steven F19
turhral
Hulapyk

Military/Militia
KJUN
OzJackle47
KnuckerClaw

RULES

1: Do not start conflicts unless you are attacked first.
2: Follow Server Rules
3: No stealing/griefing.
4: Keep town cords to yourself, and no one else.
5: Do not kill NPC villagers.

Want to join? Sign up here.

Code: [Select]
Name:
Why are you wanting to move here?:
Are you willing to take a long journey?:
Will you keep the town cords private?:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:48:39 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Desert Front
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 06:35:24 PM »
Name: mlgkjun Nickname is KJUN
Why are you wanting to move here?: Looks like you could use a hand with a starting of a city, and it would be pretty cool if I could say I was one of the few who help get it rolling.
Are you willing to take a long journey?: I'm more then willing to start it, but weather or not I live to make it to the end is another story. A story we will have to wait and see if it will be told or not.
Will you keep the town cords private?: If given, absolutely. No form of torture of pirates or bandits will make me speak those numbers.

I just noticed I answered those with a bit of IC... not sure why seeing that the MC server is not a RP server..... lolz ; P

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 01:17:07 AM »
Name: Officialjake
Why are you wanting to move here?: Its private small community, only attacks if provoked and my friend KJUN is here as well.  I also like the idea of building a town from the ground up!
Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yes I am.  I would like to help bring the town to life and make it our own.  It may be a long and difficult journey but it is a rewarding one that is well worth it.
Will you keep the town cords private?: Of course, the towns location is a secret which not only does this protect us but it is part of what the town is.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
Name: pokaball99
Nickname: CatWithAMustache

Why are you wanting to move here?: I want to move to the location, because of how far they it is from spawn, making the area seclusive from others to grief on a large scale. Also, like Jake said, it's always fun to help build a town up, from the beginning.

Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yea, I mean it's quite fun just wondering through the Minecraft world, even without a destination. I also got the supplies I need to make a long scaled trip.

Will you keep the town cords private?: E'yup, it would ruin the fun if someone gave it away, and I don't plan on being that someone.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
Name: Katsaurous

Why are you wanting to move here?: Because it is a secluded and secret area which will allow me to build freely without fear of griefers. It will also be fun to help build a town that recently started.

Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yes I have the supplies and willpower to take a long journey.

Will you keep the town cords private?: Yes, I want the town to be safe from griefers and evil-minded people so that I can build without fear of losing it.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 08:05:01 PM »
Accepted all above. Contact me over steam at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970774236/. I'll give you the cords when the server gets up.

Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 08:13:16 PM »
Server is up btw they changed IP cause they want onto CG's box

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Name: turhral
Why are you wanting to move here?: I want to move here basically to help with building, and to stay away from the other towns (means less griefing and stealing), plus I may want to join the military when it will be recruiting, if it will.

Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yes, I have no problem over long trips, even if it will make me run out of supplies or will take me a few days, both Minecraft days and RL days.

Will you keep the town cords private?: It would be a bit useless if I won't, as you want to keep it a secret, and I truly respect that. I will keep it private as much as possible.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 12:10:48 AM »
Accepted above contact me for cords, or at least when we find the new town due to the map reset. Also adding new stuff onto the board since factions is up

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 02:51:58 AM »
Name: My name on Minecraft is Hulapyk

Why are you wanting to move here?: It sounds like a peaceful and lovely place to start. I'd like to help building up a city of our own. I also like the rules for this town. No attacking unless you are attacked first, and no stealing and griefing, wonderful!<3

Are you willing to take a long journey?: Of course i am! Throw me the cords and i'm already moving there!

Will you keep the town cords private?: Of course i am, why would i give it out? The rules of the city is to keep it secret, therefore sure!

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 04:30:10 PM »
Accepted above, and also We have moved! Contact me for the brand new cords. Trust me people this move of the town will benifit us a lot. As it is near a NPC Village, Lava Pool, Temples.

Offline Michael

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
Name: LlamaSyndrome
Why are you wanting to move here?: My friend joined and it seems like a good town
Are you willing to take a long journey?: Not a problem
Will you keep the town cords private?: Of course, wouldn't want to break the rules.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
Accepted above. Contact me VIA steam, and i'll send you the cords.

Offline Pepper??¢

• C17.CCA.S3.716
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 03:18:44 AM »
Name: Knuckerclaw
Why are you wanting to move here?: I am looking for a quite place to settle down and live.. not being in fear of attacks and if it came to that.. I'd have friends to back me up and the other way around.
Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yes, I both have the gear and food for hours of walks.
Will you keep the town cords private?: Of course.. :)
Hl2rp Characters:

James Newtown - Alive ( Outlands )
Mike Jensen - Alive ( CWU )
Sarah Laruasen - Dead "Grid OfC Broke her neck"

Zeko Jilly - Alive ( City 45 )
C45.CCA.GRID.716 - 04 - Alive (Nexus)

Offline xLazerz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »
Name: Bama1441
Why are you wanting to move here?: I want to be apart of a good community that treats people right
Are you willing to take a long journey?: Yes I have the gear and I am pretty sure I am ready for the trip
Will you keep the town cords private?: Of course
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:32:15 PM by xLazerz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal