Author Topic: Red Army Faction - Disbanded  (Read 12397 times)

Offline N1CK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Army Faction
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »
1. Organization Name: The Howard Family
2. How many members does your organization have?: 2
3. Has your organization read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?: Yes
4. Does your organization abide by the rules?: Yes
5.  How active is your organization?: 6+ hours a day.
6.  Will your organization assist us in raids or back up from raids if needed?: Of course
7. What can you offer to Red Army Faction?: Support, a lockpicker, Dedication
8. What do you expect from the alliance with us?: Support, dedication
9. Why should we choose your organization to be allies with ours?: Because we can offer support and help in any situation. We can dedicate ourselves to you guys.
10. What does your organization specify in? (Raiding, Mugging, Passive rp, etc...): Raiding, mugging, some passive, mostly crimeRP
11. Will you steal anything from us? Of course not, and we'd expect the same in return
12. What if we were raiding or being raided by a friend of yours? [Not a org member]  Would you still help us?: My friends on the server would be in my org, but the case that they were not yes we would assist no matter the person.
13. If one of your members were caught stealing, raiding, or mugging one of our members, how ill this player be dealt with in your organization?[Explain in detail] The first time maybe a harsh warning and 2nd time it happens, which I know it won't cause i'm confident in my org,  they will be kicked out of the organization if they are caught a 2nd time without questions.
14. The organization of The Howard Family will abide by all the rules given and accept the terms of agreement in this alliance, if we break any of these rules, we understand that our alliance will end, without warning.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:25:07 PM by Nick »

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »
I personally would like to say that the howards have car bombed us lately, and when i did raid them they broke Fear RP

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 08:40:36 PM »
Oh, yeah, I'm a crafter focused primarily on weapons crafting and not props.

Offline L??Assassini

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 03:31:37 PM »
1. Name(Steam): L'Assassini       -     RP name: Geoffrey Johnson

2. Age: 16

3. Country: Belgium

4. TimeZone:  CET +1

5. Have you read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?: Yes, I have even read them twice.

6. How much experience do you have in RolePlay? [Darkrp/perp/ocrp/hl2rp]: I have been playing DarkRP servers for 1-2 years now. Since the old OCRP was getting rusty, I started playing these DarkRP servers aswell as some PERPs. Got a lot of experience in these types of RolePlay. The type of RolePlay I don't have experience in is Hl2RP.

7. What do you like to do in OCRP?[Grow, raid, passive rp, etc]: I would like to do a bit of everything! Currently i'm growing 24/7 to get my Murcielago. But I like to do raid and passive RP aswell.

8. Favorite weapon(s) to raid/base with?: MP5, definitely.

9. How well are you equipped? [Weapons, ammo, etc...]: Got a lot of guns actually, 3 shotguns 3MP5s, a deagle, a TMP. Got 100 rifle ammo, 1000 SMG ammo and 100 shotgun ammo. Props: enough to make a whole base.

10. How much money do you currently have? [Bank/Wallet]: 600K cash. approx.

11. Number of Car(s): 1, the Huntley Sports

12. Skills(Levels, and books used): Basic Crafting 3/4, Weapon Crafting 4/5, Advanced Crafting 1/1, Herbalism 5/5, Mechanical Crafting 4/5, Ballistic Crafting 2/4, Carpentry Crafting 1/3

13. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Previous one was Boris and the Beans. Left because the players were inactive. I was once in the Fallen Brotherhood org in the old OCRP. I had a great time there and met a bunch of nice people. Would like to have those memories back in this org. I know that there are a lot of people in this org that were from FB.

14. What can you offer and what do you expect from Red Army Faction?(1 paragraph): I can offer the org weapons and props and my enthousiasm throughout the game!

15. Do you currently have a Physics Gun?:Yes, i'm Gold Member.

16. If someone has a gun pointed at your head, what do you do? (Explain in detail-1 paragraph):I would RP like in real life! I would follow the commands the guy/girl is saying to me.

17. If cops are arresting a fellow organization member and you are down the road seeing it take place, what do you do?[Explain in detail]: I would ask the officer why he is arresting this man. If it's not a valid reason I would convince him to let him free.

18. Will you obey your higher officials as long as its within the rules?:Ofcourse.

19. How active are you? (How much time are you on OCRP every day/week):I play OCRP everyday. 1-2 hours.

20. Other information you would like to share with us regarding previous bans, or anything else: At the 13th question I told you that I was in Fallen Brotherhood.

21. I, Geoffrey Johnson, hereby agree to abide by all server, and organization rules. If I do not follow them, I understand that If I am banned, or do not follow organization rules, I will be kicked, from the Organization, without warning.

Offline N1CK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »

Me nor jordan has even bought a carbomb lately, nor have we planted it on a car, and fear rp? you never raided us, it was always us raiding you. please don't lie just cause of personal issues with us, thanks :)

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2013, 07:04:27 PM »

Me nor jordan has even bought a carbomb lately, nor have we planted it on a car, and fear rp? you never raided us, it was always us raiding you. please don't lie just cause of personal issues with us, thanks :)
Lisa used carbombs on us, And when i raided you i had a gun to one of you alls face and you broke fear RP, I have no personal issue with you, i just think that you break rules , and that you are on our enemy list at the moment.

Offline N1CK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2013, 07:32:05 PM »

Lisa used carbombs on us, And when i raided you i had a gun to one of you alls face and you broke fear RP, I have no personal issue with you, i just think that you break rules , and that you are on our enemy list at the moment.

The enemy list thing is being resolved right now by us saying we want to allie....., and we don't break rules... but if you have proof of this "fearrp" ban request it, don't bring it to org.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Army Faction - Disbanded
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »
Sorry, but I'm not going to be active enough to lead the organization.  I knew I'd end up not being active enough to run a organization but decided to at least try, but it's not working out too well.  Plus a lot of the members within the organization are inactive as well.  Figured I'd disband it to allow those who are active to leave and become apart of a active organization other then dragging them down so to speak on their rp experience.  If I actually start being active I may restart the organization, but for now I'm disbanding it.  I have too much stuff going on irl and in a different community.  Sorry guys.  It was fun playing with you guys here recently, as well as those from the past in fallen brotherhood and the older red army faction.  I think it's time for me to call it quits on leading a organization.

Red Army Faction has been disbanded until further notice.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:24:12 PM by CrazyNinja »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal