Author Topic: Red Army Faction - Disbanded  (Read 12405 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Army Faction [Under Construction/Recruiting]
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 10:56:44 PM »
my new skills are crafting, i can craft shotguns, pistols and smg's with their'e ammo i think

Alright, also your application is still pending.  We will come to a verdict shortly.

4FingerStinger has rejoined the organization.

4FingerStinger added to Soldiers.

Welcome back!

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Army Faction
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 06:17:44 AM »
Perhaps we should give BANANA a chance, I see him on a fair amount and his application is fair. I think he deserves a chance, perhaps he should just be recruits.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline zarko??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 07:06:11 AM »
1. Name(Steam): zarko'

2. Age: 15

3. Country: Israel

4. TimeZone: GMT +3

5. Have you read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?: Yes.

6. How much experience do you have in RolePlay? [Darkrp/perp/ocrp/hl2rp]: First at the beggining I was playing some DarkRP with class mates, then a very good friend of mine showed me perp and tought me stuff about it, then we found OCRP together.
DarkRP - 4 Months
PERP - 5 Months
OCRP - 1 And a half years now if im right.

7. What do you like to do in OCRP?[Grow, raid, passive rp, etc]: Usually, when I have a goal to do something, and that something require money such as tuning, props buying, ammo & guns I grow till I get it, then im doing some passiveRp. Back at OCRP 1.5 I used to make "Under The Radar" gun shops at the metro cafe, I used to sell props near BP by costume order.

8. Favorite weapon(s) to raid/base with?: MP5 and M4 are the most common weapons for raids, but I do use the Deagle a lot either.

9. How well are you equipped? [Weapons, ammo, etc...]: Very well, supplying my-self with weapons wont be a problem at all.

10. How much money do you currently have? [Bank/Wallet]: 40k.

11. Number of Car(s): 2. BMW 507, Mini-Copper

12. Skills(Levels, and books used): Im a weapon crafter. Got HERB, Wep. craft, Mech. book, Ballistic book. I'm going to be a lockpicker in the close future though.

13. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?):
OCRP 1.5:
- A guy named Barosan, the org was his, he was allied with Fallen Brotherhood back then. DISBANDED
- Fallen Brotherhood. A guy random said I prop killed him and you decided to believe me so I was on last warning, then I wasnt active due to school projects.
- Another ORG cant remember his name, it was big and he got DISBANDED.
OCRP 2:
- Bratva Of Russia. No one is active except my friend.

14. What can you offer and what do you expect from Red Army Faction?(1 paragraph):
For start I want respect towards me and I will respect you.
Most of the time im active on the computer(if im not on OCRP feel free to call me on steam to join and i'll be there in the next few min's).
People will come and help while doing drugs nor raiding.
I'm good with building bases, my physgun is my life :P, just kidding.

15. Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: OFC.

16. If someone has a gun pointed at your head, what do you do? (Explain in detail-1 paragraph):
I'm being obey-full to everything the guy says, i'm being scared and lost.
If he asks to search on me i'm giving him permission to do so.
If he asks to drop an item nor money, i'll do so.
(FearRP if you wanted the name of the RP rule).

17. If cops are arresting a fellow organization member and you are down the road seeing it take place, what do you do?[Explain in detail]:
I'm going to the cop and "trying" to convince him my fellow friend didnt do what he say's he is doing, I don't attempt to kill the cop.
If he is taking him to the PD i'm going to follow them and im going to offer my legal knowledge to try to get him out of jail, ASAP.

18. Will you obey your higher officials as long as its within the rules?: Yes.

19. How active are you? (How much time are you on OCRP every day/week): Yesterday I had my last test for the year so, something between 3-8  hrs, depends.

20. Other information you would like to share with us regarding previous bans, or anything else:
No previous bans.

21. I zarko hereby agree to abide by all server, and organization rules. If I do not follow them, I understand that If I am banned, or do not follow organization rules, I will be kicked, from the Organization, without warning.

Offline Mr Cane

• HRP Freak!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 05:05:42 PM »
Hi I want to apply for this org im playing nicely with everyone in the org and I would like to join, Im not sure how to apply if this is applying please invite me! thanx!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
Hi I want to apply for this org im playing nicely with everyone in the org and I would like to join, Im not sure how to apply if this is applying please invite me! thanx!

Please follow the format given to you.

zarko your application is pending.

BANANA!!!, your application has been accepted, decided to let you back in.  Welcome!

BANANA!! added to Recruits.

???1 added to Recruits.

I'll be adding a organization bank section later as well, since we have some room now.

Offline Mr Cane

• HRP Freak!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »
1. Name(Steam): Mr Cane

2. Age: 16

3. Country: South Africa

4. TimeZone: not sure

5. Have you read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?: I know the server rules and org rules.

6. How much experience do you have in RolePlay? [Darkrp/perp/ocrp/hl2rp]:I play wage dark rp from 10 - 13 the  I started playing serious rp till 14 and then I started OCRP!

7. What do you like to do in OCRP?[Grow, raid, passive rp, etc]: I like growing , I love to raid with the guys and some times I feel like heavy rping so I will be a cop then.

8. Favorite weapon(s) to raid/base with?: Tmp

9. How well are you equipped? [Weapons, ammo, etc...]: I carry a tmp on me and a side weapon like a deagle with 40 ammo and tmp with 120 ammo.

10. How much money do you currently have? [Bank/Wallet]:26k and just note (850 weed)

11. Number of Car(s): 1 (PMP)

12. Skills(Levels, and books used):Herb 5/5, some crafting books for mp5 , tmp, pistols , ammo etc, and back pack training.

13. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): I was in Thorse org a couple of months ago I just stopped playing thats why I left it I wasnt active and I got kicked. (it was when ocrp 1.5 started to die)

14. What can you offer and what do you expect from Red Army Faction?(1 paragraph): I just expect everyone to be loyal to each other and help each other with raids , lifts , planting toghether. and I like to help poeple and play with them.

15. Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes

16. If someone has a gun pointed at your head, what do you do? (Explain in detail-1 paragraph): You stand still and do exactaly what they tell you to do.

17. If cops are arresting a fellow organization member and you are down the road seeing it take place, what do you do?[Explain in detail]:you stop and check it out and pick him up when he gets released.

18. Will you obey your higher officials as long as its within the rules?: Yes

19. How active are you? (How much time are you on OCRP every day/week): Everyday for 4-5 hours opn weekends about 15 hours a day

20. Other information you would like to share with us regarding previous bans, or anything else: I have been perma banned before I got struck out but I got struck out on 4, I have changed and I haven been ban in this year.

21. I Mr Cane hereby agree to abide by all server, and organization rules. If I do not follow them, I understand that If I am banned, or do not follow organization rules, I will be kicked, from the Organization, without warning.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:13:03 PM by Mr Cane »

Offline That Guy ?-?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
1. Name(Steam): ThatGuy

2. Age: 13

3. Country: United States

4. TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time

5. Have you read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?: Yes.

6. How much experience do you have in RolePlay? [Darkrp/perp/ocrp/hl2rp]: Over two years.

7. What do you like to do in OCRP?[Grow, raid, passive rp, etc]: I like to passive RP more than raid or get chased. I like to set up public events and give out prizes.

8. Favorite weapon(s) to raid/base with?: If I do raid, I like to with my trusty 12 Pump Shotty

9. How well are you equipped? [Weapons, ammo, etc...]: 1 Shotty, 16 ammunition

10. How much money do you currently have? [Bank/Wallet]: ~ 60k

11. Number of Car(s): One.

12. Skills(Levels, and books used): Basic Crafting (Max) Carpentry (max) and Theft (Max)

13. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): GrannyLad's old org. It was gone after OCRP2 was released.

14. What can you offer and what do you expect from Red Army Faction?(1 paragraph): I can offer a fun, yet respectable person to your organization. I offer some skills, such as raiding and building. I wish to have fun and be accepted for this org, however, should I change my mind, (leave the org) still be accepted as a former member.

15. Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes.

16. If someone has a gun pointed at your head, what do you do? (Explain in detail-1 paragraph): I would type out my reaction to the gun to my head. [/me widens eyes and starts to shiver in fear] Then I would do whatever my attacker asked with their gun to my head. Once they/he/she was gone, I would [/911].

17. If cops are arresting a fellow organization member and you are down the road seeing it take place, what do you do?[Explain in detail]: I would attempt to stall the cops. Stalling the cops would give enough time for the org member to call another org member for help.

18. Will you obey your higher officials as long as its within the rules?: Yes

19. How active are you? (How much time are you on OCRP every day/week): I mostly play on the weekends. When May ends, I can play more often.

20. Other information you would like to share with us regarding previous bans, or anything else: I haven't had any bans on this server (that I can remember) Just a kick from Nicknero for being a smartass.

21. I ThatGuy, hereby agree to abide by all server, and organization rules. If I do not follow them, I understand that If I am banned, or do not follow organization rules, I will be kicked, from the Organization, without warning.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 09:15:31 PM »
All the unanswered applications are currently pending.

Also, the E-Town Money Gangsters removed from alliance.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:29:35 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »
ThatGuy and Zarko, your applications have been denied

Mr Cane, your application has been accepted

Mr Cane you have been added to recruits

However, I am keeping a close eye on you, you mentioned bans in the past, because OCRP2 has reset I don't want to hold this against you, everyone deserves a second chance. However, if you do screw up again, you will be removed promptly.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »
1. Name(Steam):
[EC] Fuzzykitty [S-ZPS] or instead of Fuzzykitty it changes to Panda and Sherman

2. Age:

3. Country:
United States of America

4. TimeZone:
Eastern Standard Time

5. Have you read the Server Rules and Organization Rules?:
Yes I have and understand them.

6. How much experience do you have in RolePlay? [Darkrp/perp/ocrp/hl2rp]: I have started Garrysmod back in 2008 and have been playing Role Playing servers ever since. I am very VERY experienced in them and all kinds (serious, Perp, our servers, darkrp, tacoscripts, all of them)
I had started Garrysmod back in 2008 and have been playing Role Playing servers ever since. I am very VERY experienced in them and all kinds (serious, Perp, our servers, darkrp, tacoscripts, all of them)

7. What do you like to do in OCRP?[Grow, raid, passive rp, etc]:
All of the above. Although its always a great thrill growing because of the risks. I am also a very good builder I would say so I can do that for our bases too. Plus just passive RPing with people can be fun too.

8. Favorite weapon(s) to raid/base with?:
AK47 and the M4. As weak as it is the MP5 just feels nice.

9. How well are you equipped? [Weapons, ammo, etc...]:
I have a decent amount of cash. I own lots of growing supplies and a few weapons and tools.

10. How much money do you currently have? [Bank/Wallet]:
Bank: 170(k)ish Wallet: 20(k)ish

11. Number of Car(s):
I own two vehicles.

12. Skills(Levels, and books used): 
Herbalism (Maxed out), crafting books and a bunch of other ones for crafting in general. Stuff to make rifle ammo and the m4 rifle. If you really need these please send me a PM and I will go on and get the specifics.

13. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): 
On OCRP2, none. In the past I have been on PERP type servers but those were a long time ago.

14. What can you offer and what do you expect from Red Army Faction?(1 paragraph):
What I can offer is a good defensive and raiding kind of person. Again, I have been playing for many years and I have a tone of experience. Because most servers, like ours, use the classic CSS weapons I know them very well and can use them very well.

15. Do you currently have a Physics Gun?:
Yes I do have a Physics Gun.

16. If someone has a gun pointed at your head, what do you do? (Explain in detail-1 paragraph):
I would do as I am asked. If that person asks me to drop money or give them anything I will do so, or if they want to search me I will give them permission. And I will not break FearRP.

17. If cops are arresting a fellow organization member and you are down the road seeing it take place, what do you do?[Explain in detail]:

What I would do is check out what happens and after being arrested see what I can do to help, after telling my organization what happened. If nothing can be done I would wait for his/her release and help them out then if they need any.

18. Will you obey your higher officials as long as its within the rules?: 
Yes I will, I find myself to be obedient however rules must be followed too.

19. How active are you? (How much time are you on OCRP every day/week):
As active as I need to be. I can be on anywhere from one to four/five hours each day. Although if I am on vacation or something I will of course be unavailable.

20. Other information you would like to share with us regarding previous bans, or anything else:
I don't want to brag but I have been around for a long long time on many servers and communities. I know things change around and whatnot and what to expect. I am prepared for pretty much every kind of RP situation, raiding and defending are just normal activities for me. Also I have been banned from Harbor Role Play before when I first joined almost a year ago. I was banned for RDM twice. However that was when I first joined and was a noob to the RP. Things I had done there I thought were ok because of my previous role playing experience.

21. I Fuzzykitty/Sherman/Panda hereby agree to abide by all server, and organization rules. If I do not follow them, I understand that If I am banned, or do not follow organization rules, I will be kicked, from the Organization, without warning.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:25:58 PM by [S-ZPS] Fuzzykitty [EC] »

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »
The Howard family is now an enemy

As of now, the Howard Family is an official enemy of the Red Army Faction. They have openly attacked us, and we shall meet their aggression with all of our might, not one Howard will be spared. As of this moment, there will be no association with the Howard family, avoid communicating with them and do not make purchases of any items through them or their associates. Brothers, we shall prevail against this enemy, we shall not let them get away with their crimes and we shall fight until their unconditional surrender.

Together, the Red army will strike down our enemies, and shall show this city who is in charge.

Signed, Rudy Smith, Co-Owner of the Red Army Faction.

Out of Character for OOC:

THIS IS ALL TO BE TAKEN IC
Do not flame in OOC, do not break character and QQ, do not flame on the forums and most importantly do not break the rules when dealing with them. All of this is simply for the purpose of RP, if anyone takes this beyond RP they shall be punished. Try to have fun, and keep things IC.

Offline BANANA?????

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
URAA!!!

Offline BANANA?????

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2013, 10:05:53 AM »
skills update:
 Herb, robbery, theft, lockpicking and looking for looting

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:15 PM »
Im a crafter , so add me as a crafter

Offline BANANA?????

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 10:08:46 AM »
why was zarko' denied?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal