Author Topic: Emergency Services  (Read 8992 times)

Offline Infamous Simmons

• Brent Simmons
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Emergency Services
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:02:41 PM »

Passive Police, Fire & EMS Organization in OCRP.

Emergency Services - Our Objective.
            Our objective is to help bring Passive RP back into the government positions of OCRP. We help provide government personnel the rules, tips and facts on their position, to ensure they roleplay correctly. While doing this, it is our objective to further the skills and response time within the Emergency Services.

Information About Division 1.
            All and any information to do with 'Emergency Services' can be found on our website, www.ocrp-es.com. Here you can find information such as member rosters, rules, guides & our application generator.

Emergency Services - Locations.
Click to see the original size.
            EMS & Fire will be stationed at the City Station. Police patrols are to be patrolling.

Emergency Services - Administration Personnel.

Police Chief                        Infamous Simmons
            Police Supervisor                        BH
            Fire Chief                        KJUN
            Fire Supervisor                        Brandon
            EMS Manager                        Statua
            EMS Supervisor                        Official Jake

Emergency Services - Unit Personnel.
PoliceEMSFire
            Chief: Infamous Simmons                                    Manager: Statua                                    Chief: KJUN
Supervisor: BHSupervisor: Offical JakeSupervisor: Brandon
D LUNAWould you like some 3.14Griever
TurhralRudolph
Sir.BinaryBlueFighter
KarmaLord
TheTemplar

Emergency Services - The Recruitment Process.
            To join our organization you must:

• Have basic knowledge of all Emergency Services' positions.
  • Be at least 15 years old or older. (If under 15, special permission will be required within the application process.)
  • Been within the OCRP & CG community for at least 6 months OR have 2 days in-game playtime.
  • Have full understanding on proper driving techniques, driving infractions & driving laws.
  • Receive approval from one of the head organizational administrators.
  • Receive approval from one of the position's administrators, based on the position applied for.
  • Answer a scenario based question for your position, within reasonable parameters.

Emergency Services - Application.

Code: [Select]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Average Time on OCRP/Week[/b]:
[b]Total Time Spent Roleplaying[/b]:
[b]Total Time Spent on OCRP & CG[/b]:
[b]Applying For Position[/b]:
[b]Knowledge of This Position[/b]:
[b]Additional Information (Optional)[/b]:
            Post your application within this thread. (Please use the application generator found on our website, www.ocrp-es.com.)

Emergency Services - Rules & Policies.
            Our organization runs on a demerit system. Should an offense occur, the member will receive a demerit based upon the severity of the action and the list below. Demerits will be kept on the members profile (on our website).

• 1) No Flaming or Disrespect. (2 pts)
                    If you have issues with someone contact a server administrator or organization administrator based upon the situation. We do not wish to see a complaint on the forums, directed towards our members.

• 2) Use the Emergency Services Radio efficiently. (3 pts)
                    All Chatter on the Emergency Services Radio is expected to be brief, to the point and relevant. Do not speak in OOC or about any situation other than Emergency Calls.

• 3) No Breaking Server Rules and Laws. (7-10 pts)
                    This is a given. If you break any rule or law you will receive 7-10 demerit points, based on the severity (and given you are not already banned).

• 4) Do not lie Within the Recruitment Process. (Immediate Dismissal)
                    Lying will not be tolerated. If we find evidence that you have lied during the recruitment process, you will be immediately dismissed. No objections.

• 5) Minimum age of 15. (Immediate Dismissal)
                    All potential applicants under the age of 15 must specially permitted prior to joining our organization. If no special permission was given an immediate ban will be in order, due to lying in the registration process.

• 6) Obey the Organization's Administration (4-10 pts)
                    Always obey the Organization's Administrational orders, even if the Supervisor, supervises another profession of 'Emergency Services'.

Emergency Services- Announcements.

(FEB 9th, 2013 - Infamous) Organization Merger.
            The Organizations of 'Emergency Services - Division 1' and 'Evocity Fire/EMS - Station 9' are proud to announce the merger of our two organizations. Both organizations are coming together under the 'Emergency Services' banner. Organizational management positions have been changed, along with the calsign system, organization rules and 10-# system. Please consult those pages for more information.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:36:45 PM by Infamous Simmons »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emergency Services
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:07:16 PM »
If you no longer wish to be apart of our Org please PM Myself, Infamous, or Statua for your removal. DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD FOR YOUR REMOVAL. Thank you. Any other comments or questions are preferred to be PMed instead of posted.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 05:13:14 AM »
Username: Sir. Binary.
Timezone: UTC.
Average Time on OCRP/Week: Around 40 hours. Yes i do play a lot :b.
Total Time Spent Roleplaying: Around 3-3½ year..
Total Time Spent on OCRP & CG: Registered at CG back in 2011. But i have played the Orange Cosmos about a half year more than that. so 2-2½ year i guess :).
Applying For Position: Police.
Knowledge of This Position:
I've played a lot on the previous OCRP server. I know all the rules, both for the server and jobs. I've made a lot of police work on the precious server. And i know how to act and react to the different kinds of situations that the police might see.
Additional Information (Optional):
I have played on the OCRP server with a lot of people. Both admins and regulars. I can give you some names, if you want to hear their opinion about my skills.

Offline Infamous Simmons

• Brent Simmons
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 11:22:00 AM »
I'll act as the positional administrator for police and approve Sir Binary.  Due to our new Recruitment process, another Organizational head must approve you to get in (KJUN or Statua). I have notified them as to your request.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
My approval as well. Accepted.

Offline Left 2 Die

• lel
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 09:02:28 PM »
Username: Left 2 Die
Timezone: Central
Average Time on OCRP/Week: It's been half a day, but probably 10+
Total Time Spent Roleplaying: Months
Total Time Spend on OCRP & CG: About 50 hours
Applying For Position: Firefighter
Knowledge of This Position: Basic Fire Fighting capabilities. Experience as a Police Officer and Paramedic.
Additional Information (Optional): Cajun style pasta is delicious.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 09:16:33 PM »
Knowledge of This Position: Basic Fire Fighting capabilities. Experience as a Police Officer and Paramedic.

As a FF IRL I would like to see how you do. I myself have high standards. But I'm sure you'll do fine. Few questions though; Time spend on OCRP & CG, are these 50 claimed hours on OCRP1.5? And are they split with the website/other servers?
Your experience is impressive, and you seem well rounded for our org. KJUN style pasta is delicious.
You have my support, we'll wait till the Fire supervisor or another administrator of the org posts.

Support for testing on the position of firefighter.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 10:13:20 PM »
I support for evaluation. Full acceptance pending. Talk to KJUN or Brandon in-game or on steam to get evaluated.

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 10:26:39 PM »
Username: [ADF] fergfin
Timezone: AEST
Average Time on OCRP/Week: 25
Total Time Spent Roleplaying: 25
Total Time Spend on OCRP & CG: I have been on the OCRP2 server for 4 hours, but the number is rising quickly. I have played on CityRP for over 60 hours though.
Applying For Position: Firefighter, but I have experience in Police.
Knowledge of This Position: I have played a lot of these positions and have received training from Statua
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:34:56 PM by [ADF] fergfin »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 11:39:12 PM »
Username: [ADF] fergfin
Timezone: AEST
Average Time on OCRP/Week: 25
Total Time Spent Roleplaying: 25
Total Time Spend on OCRP & CG: I have been on the OCRP2 server for 4 hours, but the number is rising quickly. I have played on CityRP for over 60 hours though.
Applying For Position: Firefighter, but I have experience in Police.
Knowledge of This Position: I have played a lot of these positions and have received training from Statua

Application is on hold until you achieve 2 days. Get to know the server more and how things work. Reapply once you've achieved this.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 09:55:34 PM »
Remember. Emergency Services Lights and Sirens parade Sunday at 1:00PM PST. Be there by 12:30PM PST

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 10:07:33 PM »
Username: wakeboarderCWB.
Timezone: EST.
Average Time on OCRP/Week: 20-25.
Total Time Spent Roleplaying: Years.
Total Time Spent on OCRP & CG: OCRP release at OC. Started CG January of 2011.
Applying For Position: Fire.
Basic firefighting knowledge. Experience in all ES positions throughout my career.
I like to take time and properly put out fires. Instead of driving there and instantly putting out the fire, I take the time to set up a caution area around my truck, call for help if needed, RP unloading equipment, etc.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 10:44:32 PM »
Basic firefighting knowledge. Experience in all ES positions throughout my career.
I like to take time and properly put out fires. Instead of driving there and instantly putting out the fire, I take the time to set up a caution area around my truck, call for help if needed, RP unloading equipment, etc.

Got my full support

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 10:52:56 PM »
You have my support as well.

Offline Infamous Simmons

• Brent Simmons
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 09:08:31 AM »
Added to the roster (WakeboarderCWB).

Do we have an update on Left2Die?

I would also just like to express my content with fergfin's roleplaying as of recently.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal