Author Topic: The return of CrazyNinja  (Read 2654 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The return of CrazyNinja
« on: April 02, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
Hello;

My name Jacob, however most know me by the name of CrazyNinja as that's my gaming name.  I've played back in Orange Cosmos, then it went down and soon after Catalyst Gaming was born.  I started playing here near the beginning of the launch of OCRP.  I've had a lot of good, as well as bad memories here.  I used to be an administrator here at one point as well, but a lot of you know what happened and I'd rather not explain it all over again.  I know near the end of my departure I made a lot of players, as well as staff angry by doing things I shouldn't of due to some events which I apologize for.  Not going to name anything as I would like to put all of that behind me and start anew.   I've made a lot of friends in this community, as well as enemies.  I've been doing a loto f different things since I left Catalyst Gaming, playing at other Gmod communities, other games, as well as other things. 

I've always been excited for the launch of OCRP2 however and I stopped in every now and again on the forums to check on it's progress.  I read the thread about it's launch right around the corner, and figured I'd make a official return thread letting you know that I will be playing here once more.  Also, Owencobs spoke to me and I was able to get Trial DJ back, so I'll be setting all of that back up soon and DJ here again as well.  I've also decided that I will be remaking my OCRP organization as well, thanks to Owencobs for some motivation, so get ready to see that in action as well.  I don't know how much time I'll have to play OCRP2, DJ, and so fourth seeing as I'm also busy with other things, not going to name what.  Anyways, I'm usually on all day so I'm sure that won't be a issue.  So yea, I'm back.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The return of CrazyNinja
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »
Welcome back. Now all three Ninja's are back.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:23:31 PM »
Welcome back buddy. ;-)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 10:45:19 PM »
Thanks owencobs and kronic, also all 3 ninjas?  Who are the other 2?

I'm guessing one is ninja'd?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 05:18:11 AM »
Ah the fresh smell of oldfags, welcome back mate :)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 06:30:56 AM »
CrazyNinja, Ninja'd, and NinjaShrimp.

Lets all call them Ninja and let them figure out who we actually mean! Lol.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »
Welcome back, buddy

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
Welcome back buddy good to see you at CG again and to see you have made fallen brotherhood V24 :P

But don't worry Anonymous is at V4/5 as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal