Author Topic: The Anonymous [ Disbanded ]  (Read 10768 times)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Anonymous - Reborn
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 12:50:52 PM »
-Organisation Update-
We are going to still be taking applications, however, most people will not be reviewed until release as we have not seen you in game. People we know and have a lot of experience in OCRP that we know of have been accepted and may still be depending on who it is. We will still deny people based on bans, past experience on OCRP and the standard of your applications.

On that note, I am sort of disappointed with the standard of applications at the moment (As is Owen) and would like to see more detailed applications from this post onwards. Me and Owen will be changing the application outline and stuff so keep an eye on the opening post.

Opening post is now updated, so any new applicants read it well.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:00:22 PM by S?cojnr »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 06:32:04 PM »
Application form:

Detail would be preferred and will significantly increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Steam name:
Nicknero1405

2. OOC name:
Nicknero1405

3. IC name:
Nick Wilkingson. (But I'm thinking of using another name though.)

4. Age:

5. Country & Timezone :
The Netherlands, GMT+1

6. Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):
I'm probably going for the same as on OCRP1.5, which is max lockpick, and general/ammo crafting. So I can craft most props, and all ammo types.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?):
Ehh, have to think on this one. I've been in many, but the last one was The Incognito, by Crap-Head. I never left the org, OCRP1.5 just ended. ;)

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long):
I was kind of doubting which org I would join. I've seen many old organizations being revived and returning to OCRP2, which includes this one. I've never actually asked Crap-Head what his plan is regarding The Incognito, but I was rather looking for an organization that has members whom I know better, and promotes passive RP. And without much of a doubt, I guess this organization is the best choice for that.
I don't want an elitist admin org either, and I doubt this one would be that even though I know from the past that it was one of the bigger known orgs. We'll just have to see how things go along in OCRP2 right?

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?:
Assuming that VIP+ still get their physgun as benefit, then yes.

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer):
This answer could go in many directions. Most people would think earning money is the main purpose of the game. But what for? To be the first to get a fast car? That is kind of boring. The main purpose of OCRP (and I hope lots of people will follow this.) is having a fun time roleplaying and developing your character. Earning money is simply a side mechanic of the game to create a goal for your character to achieve. Just so you can develop your character further by indeed, getting a better car, or using money to create passive RP by either spending it on crafting, or event rewards.

TLDR answer: Roleplay, and developing your character.

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum):
Looking back at question 7, I'm putting my skills in both lockpicking and crafting props and ammo. This is mainly so I can do most of what OCRP has to offer: I can assist in raids as a lockpicker and ammo supplier, but more importantly: I can assist in passive RP by supplying props, since that is one of the main things you most likely need for almost any event.
I expect from The Anonymous to be a kind of mix. As in, most of the time we will think of ways to promote passive RP, but other times we might organize a raid on some building for whatever reason. I guess I could fit perfectly in both of these situations due to my experience throughout the years of OCRP's existence.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…):
I (Nick) was born in the middle of nowhere. I had a hard time as a child because my mother died on a young age, and me and my father didn't had it so good with finding a job for my father, and a place to stay which we couldn't afford. So we were mainly traveling around the world, looking for any work we could find to earn a bit of money. When I was about 20 years old at some point, (I can't even remember when because my memory is vague) we ended up in Evocity. It seemed like a nice place at first, and the apartments weren't to expensive, so we could afford to stay for a while. Luckily, my father found a temporary job to earn enough money to pay our rent, and I was looking for work myself as well. A long time after that, my father told me he had to leave to some place for a while, and he said he would come back soon enough. But he never told me where he was going, and I have never seen or heard of him ever again. And this is where I ended up. I had to stay in this city all by myself, and I somehow have to find my way to survive, and eventually earn some money myself.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it):
I remember when I had series of events while I was DJing on Catalyst FM. I started with a simple hide and seek where one of my buddies was hiding around the map, and whoever found him would win a small price, like 5k or something. After that I also had a little radio quiz where I would play fragments from a song from a game or something, and they had to guess which game that was from. Finally, we also organized a chair dance. Crap-Head was helping at this point by blocking off an area at BP, putting down a couple of chairs and letting a few guys play while the rest could watch outside the chainlink fence which was used to block off the area.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly):
Hard to guess. Considering I've got other things to attend to as well, I would say between 2-6 hours daily, depending on how busy I am with other things that day.

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further):
Can't really think of anything more to say. You know me from the past, so anything I would say here is already known with you guys anyways. :P
3+ years of OCRP experience. (OCRP alone, not even counting PERP).
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 11:28:19 AM »
Application form:

Detail would be preferred and will significantly increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Steam name:
Nicknero1405

2. OOC name:
Nicknero1405

3. IC name:
Nick Wilkingson. (But I'm thinking of using another name though.)

4. Age:

5. Country & Timezone :
The Netherlands, GMT+1

6. Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):
I'm probably going for the same as on OCRP1.5, which is max lockpick, and general/ammo crafting. So I can craft most props, and all ammo types.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?):
Ehh, have to think on this one. I've been in many, but the last one was The Incognito, by Crap-Head. I never left the org, OCRP1.5 just ended. ;)

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long):
I was kind of doubting which org I would join. I've seen many old organizations being revived and returning to OCRP2, which includes this one. I've never actually asked Crap-Head what his plan is regarding The Incognito, but I was rather looking for an organization that has members whom I know better, and promotes passive RP. And without much of a doubt, I guess this organization is the best choice for that.
I don't want an elitist admin org either, and I doubt this one would be that even though I know from the past that it was one of the bigger known orgs. We'll just have to see how things go along in OCRP2 right?

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?:
Assuming that VIP+ still get their physgun as benefit, then yes.

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer):
This answer could go in many directions. Most people would think earning money is the main purpose of the game. But what for? To be the first to get a fast car? That is kind of boring. The main purpose of OCRP (and I hope lots of people will follow this.) is having a fun time roleplaying and developing your character. Earning money is simply a side mechanic of the game to create a goal for your character to achieve. Just so you can develop your character further by indeed, getting a better car, or using money to create passive RP by either spending it on crafting, or event rewards.

TLDR answer: Roleplay, and developing your character.

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum):
Looking back at question 7, I'm putting my skills in both lockpicking and crafting props and ammo. This is mainly so I can do most of what OCRP has to offer: I can assist in raids as a lockpicker and ammo supplier, but more importantly: I can assist in passive RP by supplying props, since that is one of the main things you most likely need for almost any event.
I expect from The Anonymous to be a kind of mix. As in, most of the time we will think of ways to promote passive RP, but other times we might organize a raid on some building for whatever reason. I guess I could fit perfectly in both of these situations due to my experience throughout the years of OCRP's existence.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…):
I (Nick) was born in the middle of nowhere. I had a hard time as a child because my mother died on a young age, and me and my father didn't had it so good with finding a job for my father, and a place to stay which we couldn't afford. So we were mainly traveling around the world, looking for any work we could find to earn a bit of money. When I was about 20 years old at some point, (I can't even remember when because my memory is vague) we ended up in Evocity. It seemed like a nice place at first, and the apartments weren't to expensive, so we could afford to stay for a while. Luckily, my father found a temporary job to earn enough money to pay our rent, and I was looking for work myself as well. A long time after that, my father told me he had to leave to some place for a while, and he said he would come back soon enough. But he never told me where he was going, and I have never seen or heard of him ever again. And this is where I ended up. I had to stay in this city all by myself, and I somehow have to find my way to survive, and eventually earn some money myself.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it):
I remember when I had series of events while I was DJing on Catalyst FM. I started with a simple hide and seek where one of my buddies was hiding around the map, and whoever found him would win a small price, like 5k or something. After that I also had a little radio quiz where I would play fragments from a song from a game or something, and they had to guess which game that was from. Finally, we also organized a chair dance. Crap-Head was helping at this point by blocking off an area at BP, putting down a couple of chairs and letting a few guys play while the rest could watch outside the chainlink fence which was used to block off the area.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly):
Hard to guess. Considering I've got other things to attend to as well, I would say between 2-6 hours daily, depending on how busy I am with other things that day.

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further):
Can't really think of anything more to say. You know me from the past, so anything I would say here is already known with you guys anyways. :P
3+ years of OCRP experience. (OCRP alone, not even counting PERP).

By far the best, most detailed application received so far. Not only that, but both me and Owen have vast experience on OCRP with you so we know how much of a great roleplayer you are. We know you have a great understanding of the gamemode and it's rules and we would love to have you as a part of our organisation.

Accepted for trial. Well done.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 11:55:58 PM »
Application form:

1. Steam name: Ramone

2. OOC name: Ramone

3. IC name: Rory Phelps

4. Age: 16

5. Country & Timezone : U.S. EST -5:00

6. Do you have a mic?: Yes

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): N/A

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Too long and too many to remember but i left most of them because they were either too un-populated or failed.

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): The anonymous roster seems like you have a pretty good selection of roleplayers that i want to be apart in. Since you are also a passive rp org I would like to join for passive rp. Well known organization as well, definitely not old.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: N/A (if its a gm benefit then i do.)

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): OCRP is meant to be a role play game mode, so I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do in OCRP and roleplay both passive and semi-seriously. I can make money and do what most people used to do in the old OCRP, but I can still set that time away for passive rp, it shouldn't affect my Passive rp in anyway unless I un-intendinly fail which I'm gonna lower during the time of my roleplaying in this gamemode.

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): I can offer The Anonymous the same thing i offer myself, Protection and support. I will contribute to The Anonymous if it has to do with building or raiding, basing, or other types of events or different things the org does. I expect from the Anonymous to do everything i offer back to them. Because if i can contribute what i do to you, you can contribute what you do to me.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): Rory Phelps was born urban and stayed urban as he grew to a certain age. But before all of that happened he was born in Georgia where he was schooled late at the age of 6. When his parents put him in public schools, he always stayed independent for the wrong reasons. Up to the age of 14 he always tried to hide everything even if it had to do with lieing to his mom or teachers, to burning or getting rid of things he had written his name on. He was born this way, little insecure but too suspicious of everything around him. He never had a dad, so his mom barely knew what to do. Because she never knew was to do, she tried to take away his suspicious activity by moving him to a town near Evocity when he turned 16. Moving him near a city was good for him, not for his mom. It set her up to give her a heart attack on one morning when Rory was 17, and he ran away from home as he had planned it all, once again, hiding it from his own mother. He was special at planning and hiding things, he ran exactly where he wanted to head for but was always one step away from it... Evocity. Never knowing about the growing crime rates, he still continued on until he was caught by the police, arrested and put into his record for abandoning his family. He was put under a court order for DCF restraining or Juvenile, unfortunately non of those were going to take his record away. His attorney lowered it down to a $500 fining... Guess what he did the next day, he ran again. Up to the age of 29 he was living in the city with one of the grown-ups that helped his mom with the fine, but he could not visit her anymore after "Kidnapping" her son. It was never the case but that's what it was accounted for in the police book. Eventually he was being watched after to this day and age, but he wasn't going to be watched forever. He needed to watch after something himself. He brought himself to something he calls a gift, something that he doesn't need to be insecure or suspicious about, because what he wanted to be apart of was everything he was in his past life. For now, he turns over to the Anonymous, because it can save him from having to go back to being thrown into prison.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it): Last time i had ever rp'ed in the city was on a PERP server. I had taken an organization member hostage with two admins looking after the situation for me since my whole org asked them to. I kidnapped him by knocking him out and putting him in the trunk of my car. I took him to the top of the Nexus where I interrogated him and made the rp serious by using detailed actions and dialogue of an interrogation scenario. After i had done that i put a bullet in his head and called his org leader on the phone warning him about what i had done. The rest of the rp i had tried to do failed because of them but I disguised myself as one of their members and they continued to fail. Basically it was supposed to be a guerrilla attack on their organization but it couldn't go as well as i wanted it to.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): I'll try to play a bit more but i play rp gamemodes at the max of 4 hours a day if i can get around to that sort of time.

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I may have not so good rep in this community still but it doesn't really affect my rp so yeah thats all.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 03:57:09 PM »
Application form:

1. Steam name: Ramone

2. OOC name: Ramone

3. IC name: Rory Phelps

5. Country & Timezone : U.S. EST -5:00

6. Do you have a mic?: Yes

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): N/A

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Too long and too many to remember but i left most of them because they were either too un-populated or failed.

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): The anonymous roster seems like you have a pretty good selection of roleplayers that i want to be apart in. Since you are also a passive rp org I would like to join for passive rp. Well known organization as well, definitely not old.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: N/A (if its a gm benefit then i do.)

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): OCRP is meant to be a role play game mode, so I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do in OCRP and roleplay both passive and semi-seriously. I can make money and do what most people used to do in the old OCRP, but I can still set that time away for passive rp, it shouldn't affect my Passive rp in anyway unless I un-intendinly fail which I'm gonna lower during the time of my roleplaying in this gamemode.

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): I can offer The Anonymous the same thing i offer myself, Protection and support. I will contribute to The Anonymous if it has to do with building or raiding, basing, or other types of events or different things the org does. I expect from the Anonymous to do everything i offer back to them. Because if i can contribute what i do to you, you can contribute what you do to me.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): Rory Phelps was born urban and stayed urban as he grew to a certain age. But before all of that happened he was born in Georgia where he was schooled late at the age of 6. When his parents put him in public schools, he always stayed independent for the wrong reasons. Up to the age of 14 he always tried to hide everything even if it had to do with lieing to his mom or teachers, to burning or getting rid of things he had written his name on. He was born this way, little insecure but too suspicious of everything around him. He never had a dad, so his mom barely knew what to do. Because she never knew was to do, she tried to take away his suspicious activity by moving him to a town near Evocity when he turned 16. Moving him near a city was good for him, not for his mom. It set her up to give her a heart attack on one morning when Rory was 17, and he ran away from home as he had planned it all, once again, hiding it from his own mother. He was special at planning and hiding things, he ran exactly where he wanted to head for but was always one step away from it... Evocity. Never knowing about the growing crime rates, he still continued on until he was caught by the police, arrested and put into his record for abandoning his family. He was put under a court order for DCF restraining or Juvenile, unfortunately non of those were going to take his record away. His attorney lowered it down to a $500 fining... Guess what he did the next day, he ran again. Up to the age of 29 he was living in the city with one of the grown-ups that helped his mom with the fine, but he could not visit her anymore after "Kidnapping" her son. It was never the case but that's what it was accounted for in the police book. Eventually he was being watched after to this day and age, but he wasn't going to be watched forever. He needed to watch after something himself. He brought himself to something he calls a gift, something that he doesn't need to be insecure or suspicious about, because what he wanted to be apart of was everything he was in his past life. For now, he turns over to the Anonymous, because it can save him from having to go back to being thrown into prison.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it): Last time i had ever rp'ed in the city was on a PERP server. I had taken an organization member hostage with two admins looking after the situation for me since my whole org asked them to. I kidnapped him by knocking him out and putting him in the trunk of my car. I took him to the top of the Nexus where I interrogated him and made the rp serious by using detailed actions and dialogue of an interrogation scenario. After i had done that i put a bullet in his head and called his org leader on the phone warning him about what i had done. The rest of the rp i had tried to do failed because of them but I disguised myself as one of their members and they continued to fail. Basically it was supposed to be a guerrilla attack on their organization but it couldn't go as well as i wanted it to.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): I'll try to play a bit more but i play rp gamemodes at the max of 4 hours a day if i can get around to that sort of time.

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I may have not so good rep in this community still but it doesn't really affect my rp so yeah thats all.

The application is great and detailed, and though me and Owen both love the applications we feel that from past experiences on OCRP wit h you we cannot accept this yet.

We have decided to leave this as pending until we have seen how you are on OCRP 2.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
I'm going to be working till 5PM GMT tomorrow so i'll be back on upto 2 hours after release to officially make the organisation. Spam me on steam if you need adding.

People to be added Struck out means you are added

Active | S!coJnr [Jordan Humber]   - Not added
Active | Blt [Mark Jones] - Not added
Active | JesusFreak [Leon Johnson] - Not added
Active | .apex [Jeremy Anderson] - Not added
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:40:25 AM by Blt »

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »
Nice one, you will probably be able to add me tomorrow night if we are both on, will have to wait and see.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
Alright i'm back to make the org as soon as OCRP2 opens The Anonymous will be alive, as for the "to add" list 2 posts above, thats being moved to our main thread so we can keep tabs on who is in and who isn't.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »
I added you on steam awhile ago so I should be struck out on the list.

That is, unless that's for the actual org.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 12:49:40 PM »
He means you get struck off after you have been added to the org in game.

Offline GavinThornBurgShire

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 05:51:37 PM »
1. Steam name: *Gavin

2. OOC name: *Gavin

3. IC name: Alex Soprano

4. Age: 15

5. Country & Timezone : GMT 0+

6. Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): Non yet, still looking around, but I will gain more throughout my playtime on OCRP2.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): None. PERP wise... loads.

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): I have chosen to make my application for this organization because, I am looking for a good org to start off my time on OCRP2 in. There are other orgs, but this one has my friend S!cojnr in so I would like to join and get to know more of this org.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes, I do.

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): Main purpose of OCRP is in the title really "RP". From my recent experiences on PERP and such other game mode, my main view is to roleplay. Roleplay in being a cop or fireman etc.... Once in a while to smuggle or grow drugs to make some money for my work. I would only grow when with the org or on a special occasion in which is rare (unless you do grow very often).

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): I can offer my resources which really is not a-lot at the moment. But when I build up my skills, I will be useful to this org some way or the other. I am planning to go into the business of making weaponry or different types of objects. If I have a valid vehicle in which I will soon, I can be one very good transporter (I have only been captured by police 7 times from about 50 police chases in PERP).

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): 6'2", White, born on the 21 of march 1970 (42), gained (British education) level 5 qualifications in Computing, ICT, and Media, works as a computer tech, with a part time job as a firefighter.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it): /me approaches the police interviewer.
* *Gavin asks for a job as a police officer.
* *Gavin Get accepted to become a police officer.
* *Gavin Receives the police standard equipment.
* *Gavin Loads his standard police pistol.
* *Gavin Receives different pieces of equipment from the officers locker.
* *Gavin Heads out to patrol the streets.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): I will start playing OCRP2 a-lot more often now from what content I have seen.

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I have experience on HL2RP, PERP, and Darkrp (more of a PERP player), and I was only perma banned from exiled servers, but that was when I was young and didn't know how to RP correctly.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
He means you get struck off after you have been added to the org in game.
Oh, right.

Well, I got added today so no problems here.

Offline The1337Waffle

• WAFFLENATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »
1. Steam name: The1337Waffle

2. OOC name: The1337Waffle

3. IC name: Dani Waffleton

5. Country & Timezone : Denmark GMT +1

6. Do you have a mic?: Yes, and i do use it often.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): None at the moment, but i am currently searching for crafting books.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): None.

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): What i expect of an organization, is a community of people that would stand behind each others backs, if they ever got in trouble. Whilst, a group of serious roleplayers, who also understand to have fun, do raids and enjoy events, and an organization that can do massive acts of roleplay, and i basicly believe that Anonymous can fulfill those expectations, also i know a few from the Anonymous that i enjoy playing/roleplaying with.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes.

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): The main purpose is to have a good time, doing lots of passive roleplay, getting all the objectives of the gamemode (Vehicles,Achievements,Economy) while enjoying the company of the rest of the community.

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): From me, you can expect a well-trained high stamina body, which often tend to scare people, i'm a loyal, caring and social person and i will always just be a call away if anyone needs help, then i'll be there to do whatever is necessary to keep my fellow organization members safe. From The Anonymous i expect the same loyality, that i can offer, and if i ever would be in trouble, that i could count on my organization. I expect my fellow organization members to be social and friendly, and i would hope that some of my organization members lift, then we could hit the gym together. 

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): I was born 1984, in the deepest slums of Evocity, my childhood wasn't exactly the easiest, growing up without a proper economy, a family who showed love, the feeling of safety, have set their marks on my way of thinking, the only thing that kept me from ending up in the local jail, hooked up on every possible drug, was the fact that i could train, it was my only way of getting away from the hard daily life, so from the age of 15, i have been hitting the gym every single day, and i believe that is what keeps me running. Unfortunately, my family didn't have the money to ensure me a proper education, but i'm allright the way it is right now, with my work at the local Burger King, i get the money to pay the rents of my small 1-room aparment, and to get food on the table. My favorite food is, fried chicken and watermelon.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it):In my eyes i haven't really done anything outstanding yet, but i tend to do arresting and mugging on a high rp basis.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): On a daily basis i play 2-3 hours depending on school/social life

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I don't really have any bans on the record, but i did not really take the gamemode seriously, before 2k13 and ocrp2, other than that i have played LOTS of San andreas multiplayer as admin, where there was lots of crimerp, passive rp and huge rp actions.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 07:42:02 AM by The1337Waffle »

Offline BANANA?????

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anonymous application- BANANA
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
1. Steam name: BANANA!!!!!

2. OOC name:BANANA

3. IC name:Johnathan Smith

4. Age:17

5. Country & Timezone :South Africa- +2

6. Do you have a mic?:I do, but it is pretty soft atm (working on it)

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):Herbalism(Full)- Basic Crafting(full) and athletic training(full)

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?):Fallen Brotherhood (disbanded)

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): It looks like a fun org, has good passive and active RP. I also found that the org to have some strict atributes(wich i find wanting). It's a growing org in witch I want to help take it to the top of the line.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): It is to RP both actively and passively with your friends, also by taking it seriously. It is to make money as if it is an other side of everyday life(exept ofcourse the drug growing and smugling).

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): I can offer support and accuracy when it comes down to gun fighting. I can also watch over the base when the others are our doing their'e rounds(because of a minimum of about 265 Ping). I can also help during raids as a rusher with a shotgun(if I have one) I'm also loyal and will always have my fellow org members' backs where ever I can.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): My character is a quiet guy born in a bad part of town. He grew up with only a father(since his Mom got shot during a raid). His father taught him to be tough and stand up for himself. He can be aggressive but also merciful. He went to a High State funded School and completed his education there.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it): We did a Huge strip club and dance party in the old OCRP's Cub Foods.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): I used to play every day on the old OCRP 1.5(with the exception of exams) and I hope to do the same with the new 2.0

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I currently have 1469 hours of Gmod and almost all of those hours have gone into RP, I only had one Ban on OCRP before because of a serious lag spike where I killed the mayor and got banned for a day.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anonymous application- BANANA
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
1. Steam name: BANANA!!!!!

2. OOC name:BANANA

3. IC name:Johnathan Smith

4. Age:17

5. Country & Timezone :South Africa- +2

6. Do you have a mic?:I do, but it is pretty soft atm (working on it)

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):Herbalism(Full)- Basic Crafting(full) and athletic training(full)

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?):Fallen Brotherhood (disbanded)

9. What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long): It looks like a fun org, has good passive and active RP. I also found that the org to have some strict atributes(wich i find wanting). It's a growing org in witch I want to help take it to the top of the line.

10.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?: Yes

11. In your view, what is your main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer): It is to RP both actively and passively with your friends, also by taking it seriously. It is to make money as if it is an other side of everyday life(exept ofcourse the drug growing and smugling).

12. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum): I can offer support and accuracy when it comes down to gun fighting. I can also watch over the base when the others are our doing their'e rounds(because of a minimum of about 265 Ping). I can also help during raids as a rusher with a shotgun(if I have one) I'm also loyal and will always have my fellow org members' backs where ever I can.

13. [IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…): My character is a quiet guy born in a bad part of town. He grew up with only a father(since his Mom got shot during a raid). His father taught him to be tough and stand up for himself. He can be aggressive but also merciful. He went to a High State funded School and completed his education there.

14. Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it): We did a Huge strip club and dance party in the old OCRP's Cub Foods.

15. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly): I used to play every day on the old OCRP 1.5(with the exception of exams) and I hope to do the same with the new 2.0

16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further): I currently have 1469 hours of Gmod and almost all of those hours have gone into RP, I only had one Ban on OCRP before because of a serious lag spike where I killed the mayor and got banned for a day.

You have asked to join another organisation and we see that as unacceptable, for that reason you have been denied.

Gavin, you have also been denied due to past bans.

Waffle, you have also been denied just because we have not really seen you before. Post again in a few weeks if you are still interested and we may re-review.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:16:24 PM by S?cojnr »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal