Author Topic: The Anonymous [ Disbanded ]  (Read 10761 times)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Anonymous [ Disbanded ]
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:48:42 AM »
Disbanded, It was a good run spanning 3 years in all. It's a shame to see it happen but all good must end one day.

The Anonymous was an organisation in Orange Cosmos and early CG but was then disbanded, today it returns better than ever!
Please also note all of our events will go out on #2! Plus all of our gatherings will also be on #2. If and when you come on OCRP2, Please try and join #2.

OOC Background
We are an org which focuses on the social aspect of OCRP, we do our radio events and create fun events and scenarios for the people who take part.
You will probably see us sat around trying to get the most out of OCRP2 by either roleplaying passively or playing as government official, you will rarely see us as part of a raid or a robbery as that is now how we usually function as a unit.

IC Story
The Anonymous was legally signed as an organisation in 2009 when I Frank Morgan and my friend Jordan Humber met in a town called SierraCity. It was a small town full of violence and corruption but we just wanted to earn an honest dollar so we started up a business called OS Industries, It went well as we used our qualifications to create structures and fix some things around the town for a low price meaning lots of business. Eventually we got enough cash to sell the company and move out to Cosmoscity where we opened up a local radio station called CosmosFM and formed an organisation called 'The Anonymous', things were going well until the city overcame a massive act of terrorism where we had to evacuate and start fresh meaning shutting down the organisation. After years of hunting we came across a new city named 'Evocity' and that is where we start today, officially re-announcing The Anonymous. Keeping the cities clean since 2009.

RP Events
There will be numerous RP events focused around The Anonymous, many of which will be passive RP related. We host these events at private estates such as the MTL or in a warehouse. You can expect radio events, giveaways & much much more. <More information on it's way.)

Member List (8/20)
Rank explanations:
Founder(s)- Can edit notes, kick members, invite members, withdraw money and withdraw items.
Underboss (Level One) - Can invite members, withdraw money and withdraw items.
Members (Level Two) - Can withdraw money and items from the organisation bank .

Founder(s):
Fucking Inactive | OwenCobs [Frank Morgan]
Fucking Inactive | S!coJnr [Jordan Humber]

Members
Fucking Inactive | Blt [Mark Jones]
Fucking InactiveFucking Inactive | JesusFreak [Leon Johnson]
Fucking Inactive | .apex [Jeremy Anderson]
Fucking Inactive | Psycho29388 [Jonathan Sykes]
Fucking Inactive | Nicknero1405 [Christine Jellfish]

Trial Members
Fucking Inactive | GrannyLad [Grant Petrinov]

Rules

In-game
1.Do not steal anything from your fellow organisation members, this includes cars.
2. Be responsible regarding following the city laws. (OOC: Don't break server rules, anybody who is issued a ban of 24 hours or more will be removed without warning)
3. Respect all members,  any disrespect towards other members will result in punishment.
4. We are not a hostile organisation, try your best not to disrespect other players or act elite in any manner.
5. Do not leave the organisation without informing someone first. - Also define a brief reason as to why.
6. Don't lie to get yourself out of  trouble,  being honest when you are in the wrong would be preferred.

Forum Rules
1. Don't make useless posts, your posts must be civil and contain meaning.
2. If you are seen flaming other org pages you will be dealt with accordingly.

Alliances
These are the people who you may see backstage or on the front line in one of our events or radio chatshows.
Organizations:
Jamaican Hopscotch Mafia
---

Member Applications
To Join
In order to join you must use this below format and post it below.

Requirements
Before making a application you must meet these requirements:
1. Must have a clean ban status
2. A mature attitude.
3. Be clear of a bad reputation.
4. Must be an experienced roleplayer
5. Put effort into your application as you will not get a chance to edit your application. Not necessarily a requirement but it will really help your application
6. Be unique Not necessarily a requirement but it will really help your application
Code: [Select]
[center][color=black][size=10pt][b]Application form:[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[i] Detail would be preferred and will significantly increase your chances of being accepted. [/i]

1. [b]Steam name[/b]:

2. [b]OOC name[/b]:

3. [b]IC name[/b]:

4. [b]Age[/b]:

5. [b]Country & Timezone [/b]:

6. [b]Do you have a mic?[/b]:

7. [b]Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints)[/b]:

8. [b]Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?)[/b]:

9. [b] What made you choose The Anonymous over other organizations?(Detailed Explanation, we will decide what detailed is, we would prefer it to be at least a paragraph long)[/b]:

10.[b]Do you currently have a Physics Gun?[/b]:

11. [b] In [b]your[/b] view, what is [b]your[/b] main purpose in OCRP? (Try not to be generic with your answer)[/b]:

12. [b][IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation again at least one paragraph is really the minimum)[/b]:

13. [b][IC] Give a description of your character (I.e where they were born, education, lifestyle, jobs etc…)[/b]:

14. [b] Give a unique example of passive RP you have done in the past (Shops are not a great example, but it depends how much RP you put into it)[/b]:

15. [b][u]Roughly,[/u] how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)[/b]:

16. [b] Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may affect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further)[/b]:

If you get denied, please do not complain about it and ask further questions about it in this thread. If you do not understand why you got denied, send the leader (OwenCobs or S!cojnr) a private forum message.

If your application is denied, feel free to make another application after 30 days.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:37:00 PM by Owen »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Anonymous - Reborn
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:59:14 AM »

Reserved for updates

This shit is barely being used.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:29:38 AM by OwenCobs »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 04:19:04 AM »
Application form:

You must answer the questions with "*" next to them.

1. Steam name*: darthslaker

2. OOC name*: Blt

3. IC name*: Stevie Johnston

4. Age*: 16

5. Country & Timezone *: GMT, le UK

6. Do you have a mic?*: yesir

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): n/a

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): um lots

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*:
I would like to join the anonymous as I was in those years ago and of course, it was brilliant with all of you lot in it now and those who were in it ages ago as well, having a great laugh and playing a good gamemode and so on. I don't particularly need to explain much more do I, you know why owen/sico

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*:
I expect a good and well-respecting group to give me the spirit de l'adventure and to help me enjoy myself, and I can bring my skills and experience to The Anonymous to get it the best organisation again.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* yesir

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? *
I would go through the scenario, though make sure I recorded it incase there was failRP or suchlike, im not here to break fules.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*:too much when i did play

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) im a sandwich, does that limit me?
what

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 05:14:59 AM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*Jesusfreak:

2. OOC name*Jesusfreak:

3. IC name*Leon Johnson:

4. Age*19:

5. Country & Timezone *Denmark GMT+1:

6. Do you have a mic?*Yes.:

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):I might go for growing and crafting - n/a

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Had been into one Kronic asked me to join, but it wasn't serious at all since it was something with "i'm an idiot for assuming things stuff"

I've great roleplay experince since I have been playing OCRP when it came out, I have been roleplaying with you guys before and enjoyed it so far as I remember.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*:
What I can offer is goods as I will focus on the supplies and trades between the Anonymous and other, I expect the Anonymous will buy my products since I will get a discount on members. This means food, water and weapons.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :*
I'm VIP I hope I will receive one when I join the server, unless they have changed the benefits.

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? *
(ironic) I will kick him in the nuts and ignore every rule cuz i want to keep my cassssshhh (/ironic)
I would roleplay feared since he has a gun aiming at me, it is about life and death here so if I want to continue to live I would give the money he wants from me. 
Out of Character for OOC:
Unless it is over the 3k rule than I would contact an admin so he can tell the rules about mugging if he doesn't wish to listen to me.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*:
Hmm, well right now 0 since the OCRP is never active, but I will try to maybe give it 3 hours each day if it is possible.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further)
Clean record, previous admin and known as a good roleplayer in HL2RP
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:16:00 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 06:58:44 AM »
I see no reason why to not accept either of you so I'm going to put you both forward, congratulations to the first two people in our organisation, I will see you both in OCRP2. Thanks for applying.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 09:18:54 AM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: Carb!ne

2. OOC name*: Carb!ne

3. IC name*: Jeff Vongheffico

5. Country & Timezone *: Belgium & CET +1

6. Do you have a mic?*: Yes.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): N/A

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): The Anonymous (left because the organisation wasn't active anymore), The patriots, Crazyninja's organisations (forgot the name)

Because I want to be in an organisation where I know most people and from which I know that it will do a lot of events, Passive RP, etc. Which I can be a part of when I'm in the organisation. But also because I want an organisation that I can have fun with when OCRP 2 launches

I'll be an active member so I can supply anyone with things they need or if a new organisation member joins I could help them get started. I expect this to be a fun organisation with allot of people I already know and hopefully some new faces. I know that the organisation will be allot more active than before because of all the people that came back to CG and will most likely want to join the organisation.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* N/A

I would try not to resist and ask what he wants from me. I would then give him what he wants (If not above the 4k loot limit if that still apply's)

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: between 3-7 hours depending what day of the week it is.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) Potatoes & pancakes

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:57:18 AM »
Thanks for applying Jeff, I'm not a million percent sure on you unlike BLT and Jesusfreak. That is not a bad thing it is just that I do not know you well and I would have to have more input. S!co is currently on holiday and I am going to wait for him to return before I put you any further so you are currently on Pending

Send me a message on steam this weekend if I forget

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 11:58:41 AM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: Psycho29388

2. OOC name*: Psycho

3. IC name*: Jonathan Sykes

5. Country & Timezone *: US of A. Eastern Timezone

6. Do you have a mic?*: Yes

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): (This was back in OCRP1.5) First was the fallen brotherhood, left because they all started being inactive as fuck. 2nd was the Overwatch Mafia. Didn't exactly leave them yet but they haven't exactly made a move with OCRP2 yet.

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*: Need people I can trust, trust is something that's hard to find in today's world. some of these people that have already submitted apps I know and have played with before so that's also a good thing.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*: I know the source engine pretty well meaning I know how the guns work. Which also means I can defend someone or something if needed. I'm also a decent RPer, I plan on being much more serious for OCRP2 though. I'll probably also be a gun and prop crafter like last time. So if you need any of that shit then getting a hold of me will be easy.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* N/A

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? * Depends. If we're in a dark alley way with nobody else around I would comply with his request since that's FearRP. If this was in the middle of the street I'd probably tell him in OOC chat that he can't do that since people are around to witness it and I'd tell him to read the rules and etc.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: I can be on at the very least once a week, I will probably be playing every day for most of the day the first couple of weeks/months though.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) I've been banned 3 times or so in the past for doing stupid shit like prop surfing or RDMing someone because I let my anger control me :/ I'm also a ponyfag which imo won't be a problem, I don't talk about that shit to anyone I know will not care or get mad over it. My spray in game is also something pretty subtle, so that shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 12:01:34 PM by Psycho29388 »

Offline zarko??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: hippyrock

2. OOC name*: zarko'

3. IC name*: Im going to call myself Misha Dimitriev

4. Age*: 15

5. Country & Timezone *: Israel, GMT +2

6. Do you have a mic?*: Ofc.

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): N\A.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Uh wow, I was in the Fallen Brotherhood, there were some org's cant remember the name right now. I was unactive cause of school and personal metters.

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*: I'm looking for a gang I can srs-rp with, such as gunshops, coffee shop's and ofc growing.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*: I expect the clan to be friendly, helpful, supportive. I'm not the kind of guys who always ask for money and ammo, it's lame, I take care of myself and if someone need some help, i'm always happy to grant him some.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* I had in OCRP 1.5 yes.

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? * I would've abide everything he says, as for Fear-RP I will add some in mic or in-chat scare talking.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: Uh I had more then 2 weeks or so as long as I remember. A day i'm usally between 3-5 hrs, maybe more, depends if I have tests the same week.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) No bans. Playing RP for 3 years or so, I was trying my best at OCRP 1.5 not to brake the rules or get banned.

Thank you and good luck.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »
Okay guys I really appreciate the interest. I've just added this to the thread
Notice: Applications won't be put forward until s!cojnr returns this Saturday.

Basically s!co won't be on till Friday night and that is when we will go through all these so carry on applying as I have nothing against that I will just go through them with him so it's fair because his opinion matters as we are a team.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 06:53:58 AM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: Eclipse

2. OOC name*: Eclipse

3. IC name*: Will Freeman

4. Age*: 20

5. Country & Timezone *: USA/East Coast

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints): I will be crafting most the time.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Fallen Brotherhood (Disbanded), The Anonymous (Disbanded :P), Evocity Fire/EMS Station 9 (Left because no one was really on), Overwatch Mafia (Was still in at the end of OCRP 1.5)

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*: I would like to be apart of your organization so I can have people around me I can trust.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*: I can offer help with crafting and roleplay if needed, as well as in knowing what to do in every situation, and I expect The Anonymous to help me in return when I have any problems or issues around the servers or the gamemode.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* Yes

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? * If someone was attempting to steal my money, I would rp the situation and follow the procedures of rping. If it was in a place where mugging is not allowed, I would tell them that it is not allowed here and hopefully they will listen.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: Was daily until it went dead.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) : I was banned once for messing around, but other than that, I like pineapples.

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: Juggernaut/Ibanez/The doctor/Titan of the dinosaurs.

2. OOC name*: Matthew.

3. IC name*: Matthew Henderson.

5. Country & Timezone *: USA, central time(GMT -7)

6. Do you have a mic?*: Yes.

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): Was a previous member of this org, though that was way back before 1.5.

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*: A lot of the people in here are old friends and I want to play with a group of people that I know both obey the rules and I'm friends with.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*: I can offer: true aim, absolute conviction, and tactical know how.

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun? :* no.

I would make sure where I am being mugged is allowed as well as the sum he is asking. I would give him the money and let him on his way. There's no need to start drama over a little dosh.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: Unknown due to the server not being up. I haven't been active on OCRP 1.5 due to me both playing HL2RP, and taking a break from CG.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) No bans, I had a leading character on outlands untill his untimely death.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline HAWK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »
Application form:

1. Steam name*: TotallyNotHawk

2. OOC name*: Josh

3. IC name*: Josh Hawk

4. Age*: 13

5. Country & Timezone *: Canada, EST ( Eastern Time )

7. Skills(Levels, and books used & amount of remaining skillpoints):

8. Previous Organizations (If any, which, and why did you leave?): None

9. Why would you like to be a part of our organisation?(Detailed Explanation)*: Well i saw your org and i would really like to join you, My friend owns a group/team In the real Anonymous. Wow way off topic, Ok well i love RP and CG. im Gold Member.

10. [IC] What can you offer and what do you expect from The Anonymous? (Detailed Explanation)*: Im friendly and helpful, Im pretty skillfull in defence. All i expect From Anonymous is Friendly members, helping members, and Skill

11.Do you currently have a Physics Gun?*: Yes

12. IC Scenario- If you had somebody with a gun attempting to steal your money what would you do? * I Would follow FearRP and give them the money unless they go over the limit ill contact an Admin.

13. Roughly, how often do you play on OCRP? (I.e Hourly,Daily,Weekly)*: Well in the new OCRP2 Ill be going to HRP and OCRP2 but mostly OCRP2 so Daily/Hourly.

14. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself (bans, experience) which may effect our judgement on the application? (Be honest, it could get you further) : Iv been banned a couple times on HRP but most of them were Misunerstanding.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:42 AM »
It is good to be back guys and look forward to roleplaying with you all again and some new faces.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »
Update - 05/04/2013

Okay guys, I've taken a look at all of your applications and because me and s!co work as a team I cannot accept all of you now but if one of us disagrees to an application then it won't go forward because it has to be 100% support or 0% support. Here is a list of how you guys did.

Psycho -  You're in for trial i.e watch but really work on your bans because 1,  24h ban will result in kick from the org.
Eclipse -  You're in for trial i.e watch

Carbine - sorry you got close but we'd like to see your behavior in OCRP2.
Zarko - Sorry but your application isn't going any further Denied
Juggernaut - Sorry but your application isn't going any further Denied
TotallyNotHawk  Sorry but your application isn't going any further  Denied

To the 4 that I have not put forward I am very sorry but judgement has been made based on in-assurance on how you would behave in the organisation. If you can prove yourself in OCRP2 then feel free to get in contact with me in 30 days after release.

Congratulations to you who got through. 

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:56:07 AM by OwenCobs »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal