Author Topic: The Bunker  (Read 9522 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Bunker
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 04:52:19 AM »
I see both sides here so i'll give the run down on what will actually happen:

It will continue as is ic'ly and no OOC intervention.

If rules are broken and complaints and all that shit happen, then there will be OOC intervention in the form of a super-admin dealing with the problem.

/thread
what

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 11:30:23 AM »
Basically what blt said.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »
If any problems arise from the bunker being open and people cant learn to share it, I'm more then willing to take it away. Even if that means nuking it.

I don't have to assume anything.

It will continue as is ic'ly and no OOC intervention.

If rules are broken and complaints and all that shit happen, then there will be OOC intervention in the form of a super-admin dealing with the problem.

I took another brief overview at the rules and there is nothing about IC claiming. So the only rules that could be broken are the one's listed unless I wasn't told about a rule that isn't on the list. And of course if a rule is broken then Super Administration will have to solve it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »
I dont believe you have a say in this since you have a character currently in the group claiming it. That could explain your defending of it. Like really. The reason my group in ineu valley owned the bunker was because it was a gift from waffle for committing so much time on the map. Even then i gave it up after a few months and it was open to the public, apart from the back area as people kept assaulting people but thats a different story.

Point is, why are you defending it so much? It seems to me you intend for shit to happen and to claim it. You havent reassured anyone yet you wont.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »
I dont believe you have a say in this since you have a character currently in the group claiming it. That could explain your defending of it. Like really. The reason my group in ineu valley owned the bunker was because it was a gift from waffle for committing so much time on the map. Even then i gave it up after a few months and it was open to the public, apart from the back area as people kept assaulting people but thats a different story.

Point is, why are you defending it so much? It seems to me you intend for shit to happen and to claim it. You havent reassured anyone yet you wont.

The fact that I just agreed with Blt (and you did as well) should be enough for me to reassure you that I don't plan to claim it and I just said that I have to leave it open OOCly for people to use.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 12:41:21 PM »
Alright ill hold your word for it. We can all agree on these terms then?

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 12:44:31 PM »
Alright ill hold your word for it. We can all agree on these terms then?

Continue ICly w/ no OOC intervention which means no OOC claiming, then sure. The only time that door will be closed is if someone in the bunker would gain knowledge of an OTA raid or some dangerous shit.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »
The reason the bunker was sealed in the first place was to prevent IC claiming right away. Claiming of a major area causes problems, especially if it's in the wrong hands. And yes, we can OOCly intervene. If thats not the case then unpk Beans. As serious of a server as we are, we cant let shit fly freely. We need to make sure the server doesn't turn to shit so OOC intervention may take place.

correct me if im mistaken but khub (a superadmin who outranks you) stated otherwise that admins cannot intervene in IC matters unless rules are being broken, and an example of that would be the beans situation

what's the point in having creativity and conflict in roleplay if admins are going to intervene and prevent anything fun from occuring?

This.

It was always my desire for Outlands to be more chaotic, I mean, if two IC factions war over the bunker, so what? If some bandit characters hole up in the bunker and take it over, so what? Hell, what if the Overwatch snipe people at the bunker? What then?

It shouldn't be the admins' actions that dictate IC matters, it just doesn't make sense to me in any other way than being favouritism.

Stuff happens. People fight, like people would do in cases such as these in real life I would reckon, if the admins want to create some order, they shouldn't use their position, they should make their characters, form a group, and do it all In Character, whilst keeping their duties as administrators out of it unless, of course, rules are broken.

5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »
The reason the bunker was sealed in the first place was to prevent IC claiming right away. Claiming of a major area causes problems, especially if it's in the wrong hands. And yes, we can OOCly intervene. If thats not the case then unpk Beans. As serious of a server as we are, we cant let shit fly freely. We need to make sure the server doesn't turn to shit so OOC intervention may take place.

correct me if im mistaken but khub (a superadmin who outranks you) stated otherwise that admins cannot intervene in IC matters unless rules are being broken, and an example of that would be the beans situation

what's the point in having creativity and conflict in roleplay if admins are going to intervene and prevent anything fun from occuring?

This.

It was always my desire for Outlands to be more chaotic, I mean, if two IC factions war over the bunker, so what? If some bandit characters hole up in the bunker and take it over, so what? Hell, what if the Overwatch snipe people at the bunker? What then?

It shouldn't be the admins' actions that dictate IC matters, it just doesn't make sense to me in any other way than being favouritism.

Stuff happens. People fight, like people would do in cases such as these in real life I would reckon, if the admins want to create some order, they shouldn't use their position, they should make their characters, form a group, and do it all In Character, whilst keeping their duties as administrators out of it unless, of course, rules are broken.

Mother of god, give this man a medal.

This this this this. Please, this.

You hit it right on the nail, Riemer.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »

This.

Sir, I love you. You just said what I basically did and was afraid to point. I must congratulate you. I made this group to incorperate a new form of RP, by any means.

Good. Good man.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 01:09:05 AM »
but i said that first

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 01:25:08 AM »
You did, but that's not what matters. What matters is we agree on the issue at hand. I'll rant more on this tomorrow.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »
but i said that first

I love you both equally for the support raged. Still, I agree with you both. But for the sake of an emotion filled response, from others who disagree, i'll just remain neutral since apparently I don't have a say in it. Don't want to bring this back up if we've already decided on a verdict for it ya know?

As long as everyone is happy, then i'm all good.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:26:03 AM by Kronos ???°-Occupy Outlands »

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 01:56:31 AM »
but i said that first

I love you both equally for the support raged. Still, I agree with you both. But for the sake of an emotion filled response, from others who disagree, i'll just remain neutral since apparently I don't have a say in it.

Being as I am no longer affiliated with the group anymore due to my Vortiguants death, I can go ahead and say I support, as I now do 'have a say in the matter'.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal