Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 3370 times)

It's been a while
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:43:01 PM »
Well I already notice a bunch of you guys. For those who don't know me, I'm Silence I Kill You. I started out playing PE years ago, then moved to OC and, as some of you know became an administrator, and shortly after OC went down, my computer was no longer in shape to run gmod. Well, now I have a new computer (bought it today), and slowly making my way back in. Well, just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'll probably be sticking around if work doesn't get in the way.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 12:08:11 AM »
I remember you. Aren't you like a volunteer FF or some shit? I remember working with you on codes or, something. Anyway, good to see you back. Hope to see you on OCRP2!

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:09:04 AM »
Yeah. I was, but that was like 2 and a half years ago. I will definitely be here for OCRP 2.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 05:47:54 AM »
Ohmy, is that really Silence!?!? How you doing buddy?

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 05:55:50 AM »
Oh well it's that guy from VF community which never worked ;) Hey hows it going buddy?

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 12:04:09 PM »
I've been good. Busy at work. But I guess that's what being an adult is all about lol.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »
I remember you from PE ;)

I'll see you on OCRP2 ;)

(If you didn't know, I'm the developer of OCRP2)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
I remember you from OC. Bienvenidos.

- Ricky (or Nikolai at OC)
Live free or die

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
i dont know you but welcome to CG :)

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 07:20:30 PM »
It's good to see you guys again, and thanks abbott.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »
I think you were the first person to ever ban me from any roleplay server, although I can't really remember as it was at least two years ago. Either way, hello and welcome to CG. I hope you have fun here.

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 12:33:36 PM »
I think you were the first person to ever ban me from any roleplay server, although I can't really remember as it was at least two years ago. Either way, hello and welcome to CG. I hope you have fun here.

If I did, it was probably for a good reason. I don't ban people for no reason lol. I'm looking forward to having fun...

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »

If I did, it was probably for a good reason. I don't ban people for no reason lol. I'm looking forward to having fun...

Then you'll have it here! Welcome  :-*

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 02:56:46 PM »

I remember you got me unbanned later because it was a misunderstanding, if it was even you in the first place. Doesn't matter anyway just something that popped in to my mind when I saw your name.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal