Author Topic: Request!: Youtube Thumbnail design with photoshop. (Earn some HRP or HL2RP cash)  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm going to keep this short for reader's sake.
I'm currently busy with a Portal 2 custom map series on Youtube.
However, I still need custom thumbnails for the videos, and I'm TERRIBLE with photoshop.

So, I'm looking for someone who would be able to help me out by making a photoshop file which I can use as template so all I have to do is fill in the name of the custom map, perhaps change the picture around and done.

What the picture has to contain:
Nice fitting background, but not to much shit on it which makes text unreadable or unnoticable
Logo or text saying Portal 2 Custom Map
A field or place with text saying the name of the custom map
Optional picture of the custom map related things.

Example of what I'm looking for:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.
Click to see the original size.

Of course these pictures are ripped from someone else, and I don't want nor like to steal from people, so I want something like this, but not exactly the same.... Just use this as example of what I'm somewhat looking for.

But what does that give you for spending time making this?
Of course I understand spending time for someone else is not what someone does for jack shit, so I'm willing to give you HRP or HL2RP cash/tokens for it. I don't know how much though, but I'm sure we can come up with a deal ;)

Now remember: I don't want just a picture. I want the actual photoshop source file so I can use it as template and change the name/picture for each custom map I'm uploading to youtube.

Good luck to everyone willing to help me out here! And for those, THANK YOU! in advance.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nick, it is not allowed to offer ingame items for something that doesn't benefit Catalyst Gaming, like offering a job for HRP/HL2RP ingame currency. I don't know how can you not know this being an admin...
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ehh... Of course I knew about that rule if you use examples such as buying steam games for someone in trade of in-game cash.

I didn't think of it as just a reward for doing something nice for someone else. (Aka actually work for it except of trying to buy steam games with in-game cash.)
In other words: I didn't think of it as BUYING someone's services. I thought I'd just give them something in return if they were willing to do this for me.

However, I guess it sorta falls under the same thing, and I already got my bro to do it for me. So this is no longer needed. (And sorry for any difficulties. T_T)

-locked-
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal