Author Topic: Armoury Window.  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Armoury Window.
« on: March 04, 2013, 02:48:49 PM »
I don't know if this is really a mistake, or its purposly in there, but the window to the armoury in Nexus is big enough to were you can walk through it. The armoury is for 01+ ranking, but any unit can just waltz on in there, and then back out. I did notice that there was a metal blocker on the window, but I could just press "e" on it and it would open up.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Armoury Window.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:01:13 PM »
The actual door is like that too afaik

The thing is all down to trust.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Armoury Window.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:02:13 PM »
I don't know if this is really a mistake, or its purposly in there, but the window to the armoury in Nexus is big enough to were you can walk through it. The armoury is for 01+ ranking, but any unit can just waltz on in there, and then back out. I did notice that there was a metal blocker on the window, but I could just press "e" on it and it would open up.
There are other logging systems put in place so units who "steal" weaponry that way will be punished anyway, but nonetheless, I'll tweak the door opening system to prevent this from happening - thanks for the report!

The actual door is like that too afaik

The thing is all down to trust.
The actual door's combine lock won't let anyone who isn't 01, S0 or OfC inside.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal