Author Topic: Help with donations please!  (Read 2627 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Help with donations please!
« on: June 03, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »
Hi,

Recently I was playing the Hl2 RP server, I donated for gold, and got it on the HL2 Rp server. So then my friend showed me "Orange Cosmos Role-Play" And we played it, only to find out it was linked with the HL2 RP server, but, sadly I logged on with a different account name, I was wondering if anyone could get me gold on this server too. My in-game name and steam ID are these, (because I am guessing if you need it.)

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:9510797

Steam Name: ?Grey Fox?

Thanks!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help with donations please!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:24:05 PM »
HELP?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:59 PM »
Gold member is global everywhere, if you mean the benefits, you should have them automatically...

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »
Odd. I don't have access to the DB at the moment so I'll get this sorted for you tomorrow.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 11:03:09 PM »
Odd. I don't have access to the DB at the moment so I'll get this sorted for you tomorrow.
I know but I signed in with a different account remember?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal