Author Topic: Tool Trust Application System  (Read 2510 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tool Trust Application System
« on: February 27, 2013, 09:20:10 AM »
Tool trust applications are re-opening with the form system. This thread will list some basic rules about tool trust, explain how one may apply for it, and give some general information about it.

When administrators review tool trust applications, they are not looking for a couple of sentences talking about how you're going to use it to decorate your apartment or how you just want to make balloons or anything of the sort. Tool trust can be abused in many ways, therefore we look for many things in applications. Listing previous administrator or tool trust experience at other communities in the 'What will you use tool trust for' section may increase your chances of getting accepted. It is highly unlikely that an application that lacks basic spelling and grammar will be accepted.

Any administrator may accept or deny applications within reason.

Tool trust gives you access to the physics gun and tool gun on all of your characters.

A minimum of 10 posts on the Catalyst-Gaming forums is required prior to making your application

Tool trust may be revoked by any administrator at any time if you fail to use it correctly or abuse it in any way - it will be removed from all of your characters, not just the one you were playing when the admin revoked it

Apply Here!

THREAD WILL REMAIN UNLOCKED FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GIVE PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO REPORT ANY BUGS OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS THEY MAY HAVE ABOUT THE SYSTEM

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tool Trust Application System
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 01:54:16 PM »
Dear admin/moderator

May I have tool trust for the hl2rp server please
I would like to have the tool trust as I have been playing on this server a lot recently I find it fun me and my friend and we have made a resistance called the shadow movement we are currently asking for permanent residence for the grizzly's grotto as that's our base we have a lot of supplies we've icly bought from Anti citizens that sell shipments and cwu workers and it hasn't been stolen but we fear it will get stolen and in our base we have a lot of junk in our base and checkpoints we've a lot of junk there and would like to replace it with props like desks for setting stuff on etc. If I don't get the access may a admin change the props to desks ect?

Click the 'apply here' option to make an application. Before you do, though, you have to meet the requirements. You need to have a total of 10 constructive posts on the forums (that actually count to your post count, mind you).

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal