Author Topic: Playstation 4  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Playstation 4
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
Watch Dogs was a pretty good preview and maybe the Dualshock controller was ok but overall...

Spoiler for Hiden:
wtf sony

Opinions?

Offline Boelens |????ž?|

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Playstation 4
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »
Watch dogs seemed amazing, I really want to play that game. Otherwise, meh. I don't want it to be so connected socially.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 05:35:35 PM »
You know bungie is making a new game for the upcoming PS4 and other consoles. Head down to my Bungie's new game, maybe the PS4 wont be that bad if it has a killer game to come with it. All in all I don't PS network dew to the 3 month down time 2 years or so back. Security things and what not, lost trust in them.

Offline Star Rees

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 05:45:38 PM »
Eh, I never really trusted any Playstation beside the second one. I was always an Xbox fan myself, but I contemplated on trying out a PS3.

I always heard bad things about their online and due to the numerous times it went down, I started to believe it. Main reason why I stuck to the Xbox.
The news honestly doesn't excite me that much, but I'm sure some Playstation fans are screaming louder about this than girls at a Bieber concern.
Bungie's new involvement with Sony will definitely impact the console and the companies affiliated with it in positive ways, that's something even I want to see develop.
Spoiler for Hiden:
This post has no harm intended.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:18:31 PM »
Here's a video that will sum up PS4:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJDn0jRnUQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJDn0jRnUQ</a>
Guns! Guns! Guns! Ropes!

Offline Star Rees

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:45:15 PM »
I didn't watch much of the release video, but I like the way he summed it up in that one, comedic video.

Spoiler for Hiden:
"It's just going to be a black box."
I wonder what color the Xbox 720 will be.

Offline xh2p

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 12:56:38 PM »
Honestly i have had both xbox and playstation and i know i will not be buying the playstation 4 and if i do it will be when the prices drop and my playstation 3 is broken.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 01:05:41 PM »
It's a waste of money and at the end of the day, PCs are still going to be more superior than consoles in every way. The thing that is messed up with gaming is the fact we have consoles and developers keep developing their games towards consoles which causes either shitty ports for PC gamers or tuned down graphics/gameplay because of console limitations.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Playstation 4
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 03:06:19 AM »
The play station 4 is supposed to be play station 3 launch price so $599. I want one just to try watch dogs, looks sooooo good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 11:52:03 AM »
Meh, I'll stick with PC as my main platform like i have been for the past 4-5 years.

Xbox is alright but I rarely play it thanks to the fact you have to pay for multiplayer and other stuff that should be accessible without having to pay more money.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Playstation 4
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 01:53:27 AM »
I've been paying or xbl for 6 years now. And now I won't be getting a PS4 because watch dogs is supposed to be released on pc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
Always had a Playstation, and will more than likely buy the PS4. Always loved PS more than XBox and the other consoles, though I love PC more. Seems like a big advancement, so we'll have to wait and see.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal