Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] Operation Counterattack.  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION] Operation Counterattack.
« on: February 17, 2013, 05:14:14 PM »

Introduction.

Reason why I want to create another event, is because I want to do it for the players. Also, it was fun to have a previous event going on, and having people edit it to what they want it to be, so it can fit everyone's needs. I thank you if you've read my other event suggestion, and I hope you are going to enjoy this suggestion, feel free to submit creative ideas, and important point outs to ensure that this event is tidy. Thank you, now we shall begin.

Reason.

The reason why I wanted to create this event is because I've just been roleplaying in a event that wasn't planned out properly, and I thought that I could create another creative, back drawn story or in other words, an event to make all you folks enjoy, just like my previous event that took setting in Industrial 17.

OPERATION Counterattack.

This event will take place in the Outlands, somewhere in the in the region. The Combine Overwatch had recently heard reports that there's been Resistance activity lately, and many other organizations made by persons within the district. The Combine Overwatch send in infantry to exterminate and eradicate the procedure, but fail due to the power of the organization engagement. They then send in gunships, also added to the salad is Striders which are deployed in numbers, which is a struggle for the groups. One question remains, will they survive?

Survival.

To the added effect of this event, I would sincerely hope that there's gonna be scavenging, and many other activities to do, so it won't bore the player, and get bold quickly. For example, ammunition would be spread in scarce areas, weapons would be caught up in trees, something that'll be caused by nature, such as rocks being tumbled over supplies, somewhat similar to a survival game, not only do you care about yourself, but many others that incist to help you.

I thank you for reading this suggestion, feel free to change it around to submit your needs.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] Operation Counterattack.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 05:16:31 PM »
I am currently being drawn away from CG with the constant "let's start a massive gunfight events"

please don't do this

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] Operation Counterattack.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »
I am currently being drawn away from CG with the constant "let's start a massive gunfight events"

please don't do this

Yeah... We should all calm the fuck down after those crazy map events. We have to get back to calm and slow paced roleplay.

-support

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal