Author Topic: Adam Corino's PK Appeal.  (Read 4100 times)

Offline feedonswords

• fakken goat m8
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Adam Corino's PK Appeal.
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:36:59 AM »
Steam Name: The Doctor
Steam ID:
Character Name: Adam Corino
Admin who issued PK: I forgot.
Reason for Un-PK: I was doing PainRP and the last time I died in the combine facility I got revived, I didn't get told he couldn't be used in the new map and I didn't get told I would lose the 49K credits he had.
Goats can fly if you eat a blue sandwich with swiss cheese.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Corino's PK Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 06:51:33 AM »
Please tell us what exactly happened and when did it happen.

Offline feedonswords

• fakken goat m8
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
About 2 days ago, the character fell through a hole, broke his legs, then had cardiac arrest later, he got to the nexus but they were too slow, but they didn't even try to revive me.

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
I was one of the units in the medical bay helping so I guess I can post here. Before we could even do any /mes or anything to help you. You did /me dies. The screenshot of the logs: http://i.imgur.com/Y6GxRck.jpg

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 09:02:09 PM »
About 2 days ago, the character fell through a hole, broke his legs, then had cardiac arrest later, he got to the nexus but they were too slow, but they didn't even try to revive me.

Actually, in the logs that Mooch shows, they did actually try to help you.
one does not simply /me dies.
They were trying to settle OOC issues such as tying you etc etc. If you want credits transfered it can be easily done but no need to place an un-pk.

Offline feedonswords

• fakken goat m8
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 12:09:37 AM »
How do I transfer credits then?

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »
Sorry for being late. Your Adam Corino character has 0 credits but that's probably due to the PK. Not sure if it automatically removes all credits or anything but I'm sure if it didn't you'd at least have more than 0. You are gold member, so just tell me which character you want the credits on and I'll give you them.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 11:38:21 AM »
Sorry for being late. Your Adam Corino character has 0 credits but that's probably due to the PK. Not sure if it automatically removes all credits or anything but I'm sure if it didn't you'd at least have more than 0. You are gold member, so just tell me which character you want the credits on and I'll give you them.

That's what permakill does.

Code: [Select]
function Schema:PermaKillPlayer(player, ragdoll)
(...)
player:SetCharacterData("permakilled", true);
player:SetCharacterData("inventory", {}, true);
player:SetCharacterData("cash", 0, true);

I'll make sure it doesn't for the next update.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Corino's PK Appeal
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 11:45:08 AM »
Death in the nexus is always a PK and since you didnt want to be revived "/me dies." you should have heen fully aware of this. If all you want is the tokens transferred the. Do we need to keep this thread open? Kronic seems to be open to transferring credits for you.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Corino's PK Appeal
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 12:44:16 PM »
Death in the nexus is always a PK and since you didnt want to be revived "/me dies." you should have heen fully aware of this. If all you want is the tokens transferred the. Do we need to keep this thread open? Kronic seems to be open to transferring credits for you.

This topic will be locked once the situation is solved, meaning when the tokens are transferred over.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 03:26:16 AM »
The OP got partially refunded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal