Author Topic: The Community that i couldnt forget.  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Community that i couldnt forget.
« on: February 11, 2013, 08:07:19 PM »
Dear members of Catalyst gaming.

Incase you dont know me, I'm Yuri Sergig, I used to be a roleplayer that was very active in 2010-2011, where i roleplayed a character under the same name. If that doesnt ring a bell, perhaps '' Brotherhood '' does. Regardless, the moments i had in that time were some of the best moments, because in that period was the time i first experinced a true serious roleplay, and those moments, i cherish, and never once i my life have i forgotten it, because the community i met, and the people around me, were some of the most intressting people i met upon my path in the roleplaying universe. I was also so proud of the creation of the faction, as once in that early stage of the roleplay, people gatherd toggether, they roleplayed, and i mean really roleplayed, everything from gathering food, hiding from the combine, and training upon survival tactics. And due to this, i have to admit, this was one of the best servers within the HL2RP Communities, because once people were serious, they were able to do the most impressing roleplay i have seen, under such experinces, i simply cannot forget, as i missed it, because i feelt close to the members of this community, as they became apart of a family, a family that everyone knew who were apart of it.

However, for such a experince i feelt back then, and after my years of searching for another community to provide such experinces, i forgot something, i already knew where i could relive those moments, where i could seek those people that were having all those potential abilties they had at their hands, and how bright their minds were once they united toggether, and made roleplay enjoyable for others, such things i have seen rarely upon other communties ever since, as the other communities is plagued by the culture of the roleplayers being too remote, and distant regarding new roleplayers, and faces in their mist, which is why they failed, and Catalyst succeded in all these years, because they never treated their members as a family, which i seen here.

Of course it might sound so dramatic, and it might be strange how someone such as myself, after all these years first make such a serious responds upon this subject, that is concering the community, but i just cannot escape the fact that even a videogame have brought so much entertainment, and widen my vision, that its simply something i have to express my gratitude for. And for that, i must return, as i am longing to return to the community that i was around, day and night, week after week, and month for month.

I dont know if any of the old comrades i knew is still around, nor do i expect them to be, as so many years passed, and lives goes on. But for me, it just started again upon here.

So, Catalyst gaming, I am home again.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Community that i couldnt forget.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »
If you are the Yuri Sergig that I'm thinking of...

WELCOME BACK TO CATALYST GAMING!

You gotta join HL2RP asap man, we need you.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 10:27:28 PM »
I remember you and "The Brotherhood." People gave you a lot of shit for all the cyber. (Yuri 'Cyber-Webul' Sergig). I guess that's old news now. Welcome back.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:01:04 AM »
Heeeey! Welcome back, Cyber-Webul!
o7

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:24:11 AM »
People say you cybered a lot. Personally, I don't really care, I wholeheartedly welcome you back to CG and hope you stick with us. I look forward to rp'ing with you.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 06:23:45 AM »
please refrain from touching all the women this time, they are mine

also hello and welcome back

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:33 AM »
Oh god.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 07:48:30 AM »
Oh for christ sake, its like 3-2 years, and the only thing people remeberd me for, is that i had a few relationships upon the server with some, come on. Anyway, i'll look forward roleplaying with ya'll.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »
Oh for christ sake, its like 3-2 years, and the only thing people remeberd me for, is that i had a few relationships upon the server with some, come on. Anyway, i'll look forward roleplaying with ya'll.

Because frankly all you did was make it extremely obvious that you enjoyed cybering with everyone, and it wasn't funny and no one cared, but you kept going on about it, it's no wonder that's all people remember about you

But otherwise welcome back, I guess

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 04:59:12 PM »
I don't know you personally - but I welcome an old school roleplayer coming back to us. I hope you find the experiences and enjoyment you are coming back for. Be sure to start a suggestion thread if there's something you don't like, or if something you like is missing!

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
Ho boy here we go...

Jk welcome back broski. Cybering is allowed here now, just don't bang everything you see that has a dark, soft, and moist hole.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 03:27:17 AM »
are you friends with vegasgodhead
yuri rings a bell

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »
 I used to be in your group and I used to be quite angry how you used your headquarters for having sex with a newly found woman. Although, we had a lot of fun experiences in-game that I could still remember today.

Let's just slide that off the table now; welcome back!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal