Author Topic: Inventory Image Glitch  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inventory Image Glitch
« on: February 07, 2013, 08:52:12 PM »
It's happen twice that I know of; once with me and once with SMT and both were on Outlands. When you go to your inventory and exit out, an after image of an inventory item gets stuck on your screen. It goes away if you reload your character or switch servers. If it happens again, I'll post a screenshot.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory Image Glitch
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »
Yeah I have this on OL and City, its just random or something to do with closing your inventory or something

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
It's been happening since the servers first went up for City and Outlands and just shows what a pile of buggy shit CW is.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »
Pretty sure it only happens when you close your inventory while your mouse is hovering over a picture of an item; although I could be wrong, I'm probably around 80% sure that's the issue. Sometimes, not always but definitely sometimes, you can fix it by opening your inventory and hovering over the picture then moving your cursor somewhere else on your screen and closing your inventory again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal