Author Topic: <::|| Important cargo. city; Thirty-eight to city; Nineteen. ||::>  (Read 9771 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UNIT: 82097.
SECTION: Forty-two.
CLEARANCE:Sectorial leader.

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.931205.

Send To: [Sectorial commander of City nineteen.]
Subject: [Heavily important cargo.29A.]

<::|| Greetings sectorial commander, of city nineteen, Italy.
This end of the week, more classified as the 9’th February, cargo 29A will be transported by synthetic dropship from City thirty-eight, Ukraine. The flight route will run over the eastern Romanian mountains, before heading to City forty-five in Romaine. I’ll point out, that this cargo is heavily important and shall succeed in landing in city nineteen. The stake of several unit life’s counts on it. Cargo 29A is not to be harmed in any way and shall be treated with respect and care. Failing to do so will result in permanent and immediate off-world relocation for the units.
If the synthetic dropship will be delayed, I’ll keep you posted.
That was all from city thirty-eight. Good day to you.
Sectorial commander, eighty-two-oh-ninety-seven signing off.||::>

Saving File As: [msg.931205.]
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.S0.82097.
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:51:01 AM by Challenge of death sex<3 »

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Important cargo. city; Thirty-eight to city; Nineteen. ||::>
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:19 AM »
// First thing that popped into my head while reading this was of it being a synth dropship loaded with kittens.

And Pettit's unit being OWR'ed for kicking them.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:28:25 AM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
// Wtf. Don't want to know.
// No, this is an upcoming event I've got in mind, which only around 4 people knows of for now.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 06:49:25 AM »
// Was just screwing around, sounds fun.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 07:11:08 AM »
// Sounds fun indeed, looking forward to it. Unless it will be on Saturday, late European times. If it will be, then count me out.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 07:38:44 AM »
// might want to proof read ^_^

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Inb4 it flys over the Ineu and all the rebels w/ their OP shit shoot it down lol
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »
Inb4 it flys over the Ineu and all the rebels w/ their OP shit shoot it down lol

This.

That or it crashes for some un-specified reason and then everyone gets OTA shit and thus Outlands becomes yet more elite as it gathers more guns than sense.

I could be wrong though.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 02:18:06 PM »

This.

That or it crashes for some un-specified reason and then everyone gets OTA shit and thus Outlands becomes yet more elite as it gathers more guns than sense.

I could be wrong though.

// Maybe I should just void it then. I've been planning this for weeks, spoken here and there to get the auths for it and I've finally have it all emplaced. I've been hoping this would be a great event for people, but if they can't take it serious then meh. It'll fly past.

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
// Don't listen to them.
Seriously guys, every time there is any kinda OTA/rebel involvement its the same ordeal where you belittle any resistance figures and blame the majority for the actions of the minority and when we try to use the same argument ya'll call BS.
If the singular aspect of us having ANYTHING OTA related be it an AR2 or kevlar gets your nickers in a twist then maybe you shouldn't be playing outlands or even HL2RP in general, its how we get stuff and its HOW we have to get stuff.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 02:24:53 PM »
// Don't listen to them.
Seriously guys, every time there is any kinda OTA/rebel involvement its the same ordeal where you belittle any resistance figures and blame the majority for the actions of the minority and when we try to use the same argument ya'll call BS.
If the singular aspect of us having ANYTHING OTA related be it an AR2 or kevlar gets your nickers in a twist then maybe you shouldn't be playing outlands or even HL2RP in general, its how we get stuff and its HOW we have to get stuff.

It gets our knickers in a twist because it often turns the player into a gloating shit

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 02:29:53 PM »
// Don't listen to them.

It gets our knickers in a twist because it often turns the player into a gloating shit

^^^
Then they use said ammo/kevlar to go white knight. I haven't got a problem with the event but I do have problems with people getting things from these events then using them to define their characters.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 02:50:01 PM »
Eh, I had a big rant written out for this, but I decided not to post it. So, anyways. I'm one of the pople who knows what this event is about. Please don't ruin it before it even happens by bringing up the retarded concept of elitism and white knighting shit. If it happens and it's getting out of hand, deal with it then or after. Don't just go chucking grenades in random directions, not even accusing anyone directly. You're only going to hurt people who don't deserve it.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »
ask for more events >  get cut down when you try to do something for the community

good job CG, never change

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 03:09:31 PM »
ask for more events >  get cut down when you try to do something for the community

good job CG, never change

This is the reason I often say fuck everyone and do events as I please. Sure, I'm not going to go out of control and destroy the city with an earthquake from hell, but often times, I don't tell very many people before I do anything. I just do it and develop it as I go, within what's reasonable.

I'm pretty sure Challenge is smart enough not to have an OTA transport crash full of AR-2's and OTA grade Kevlar vests for everyone outlands to come grab and slowly insert in their anuses.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal