Author Topic: ~ Union Watch ~  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
~ Union Watch ~
« on: February 04, 2013, 12:23:39 AM »

Union Watch

What is Union Watch

Union Watch is City 45's first ever Loyalist coalition. We find it our duty to attempt to give the Union a fraction of the kindness and service they have so gracefully paid to us for so little asked in return. A simple group of peers with the common interest of making City 45 a safer place for everyone.

Our Mission

Our primary goal is to aid the Universal Union in any way possible, whether it be acting as simple Neighborhood Watch or working with Civil Workers Union and Civil Administrators to see city wide objectives complete. As members of Union Watch we are obligated to adhere to the law set down by the Combine Civil Authority and from that point enforce it as best we can without the need for violence and gaining our own heads on the wanted list.

Tasks

Within the Union Watch our tasks consist of actively checking with Citizens who display any notion of offering total cooperation with the Union and welcoming them among our ranks. Union Watch may be doing several single handed jobs daily or scattered long term projects here or there, including but not limited to:

~ Door to Door Solicitation - A simple practice in which we may go door to door in the Union Civil Housing building and spread the word and benefits of the Union or preform citizen surveys to gain opinions.

~ Hanging of Loyalist Propaganda - Going about the city, framing robust literature pertaining to the Union and its gains.

~ Public Speeches - Doing what the Civil Administrators tend to do, however during their hour of rest and encumbrance of work. Offering a more 'close up' and friendly approach and spin to our words.

~ Helping CWU or CA - Offering to assist with menial labor or mundane paper work to ease the workload on our more dedicated Loyalist figureheads.

Ranking

At the moment, our ranking system is basic and simple. It currently runs off of the current Loyalist Tier system in which the high tier you are, the more you are able to organize and set within the Union Watch and of course, the higher your public recognition and elevated Union status will be. This will gift more perks for you as a citizen of the Union and as a high tier in the Union Watch.

Leader

The current leader of Union Watch is Rufus Libman. He is currently organizing Union Watch to begin to run at full potential, thus, any and all interested Loyalists or would be Loyalists should seek him out about City 45.

Roster

The current roster, detailing the citizens that attended the kick start meeting as of 2/4/2017 and actively showed interest by signing up.

~ Rufus Libman

~ Carl Shore

~ Servina Vladimir

~ Shepherd 'Shep' Thomas

~ Leon Thomas
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:24:44 PM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ~ Union Watch ~
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 12:10:39 PM »
Yes. Yes....

This group will be a lovely change of pace, I'd be more than happy to help.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 02:21:10 PM »
We'll see about a roster soon.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Updated - The meeting was a relative success as for a while I thought it was going to be a bust. Got House to announce us over the broadcast to the whole city and we turned a few heads of citizens. Got a nice little handful of sign-ups and made the current roster. Hopefully this will do a little bit of something to get city active again. And hopefully doing this doesn't make us a target for some lolwebul groups. x_x

>I'll never forget...

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:41:16 PM »
Updated - The meeting was a relative success as for a while I thought it was going to be a bust. Got House to announce us over the broadcast to the whole city and we turned a few heads of citizens. Got a nice little handful of sign-ups and made the current roster. Hopefully this will do a little bit of something to get city active again. And hopefully doing this doesn't make us a target for some lolwebul groups. x_x

You guys are going to be targetted regardless by webul groups. There is a large chance that they will not succeed in whatever they have planned, but there is always a small line of luck that passes through. But yes, the speech was good and the Meeting of the UW went even better. All you have to do now is plan more festivities and more fun stuff and more things that webuls have a chance at interrupting. RP goes around for all from this Union Watch. Good job Sexy Frog :D

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 12:04:33 AM »

You guys are going to be targetted regardless by webul groups. There is a large chance that they will not succeed in whatever they have planned, but there is always a small line of luck that passes through. But yes, the speech was good and the Meeting of the UW went even better. All you have to do now is plan more festivities and more fun stuff and more things that webuls have a chance at interrupting. RP goes around for all from this Union Watch. Good job Sexy Frog :D

anybody who publicly advertises a loyalist group is obviously going to be targeted by anti-citizens and p3 rats lol
can't wait until they go door-to-door knocking like mormons

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 05:06:39 AM »

anybody who publicly advertises a loyalist group is obviously going to be targeted by anti-citizens and p3 rats lol
can't wait until they go door-to-door knocking like mormons
XD IF U TARGET THIS GROUP U R A WEBEL!11
lold srsly
ICly someone would get mad street cred for assaulting a loyalist group member, the punishment is a beating and detainment

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 10:25:19 AM »

>I'll never forget...

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 10:51:46 PM »
Connor was killed a while back, don't know if he should still be in the group or not.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal