Author Topic: What Traits Describe You?  (Read 3430 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What Traits Describe You?
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »
Simple, what are some traits you have that you're proud of?

For me, I'm proud to say I'm a hard worker. If I am given work, I won't slack off and put it off, I'll get it done and won't stop until it's done. A few times I was working on my friend's car with him, and we were up until 4am just because of our devotion. Another trait is the fact that I can learn easily and on my own. A lot of kids in my school rely on the teacher to tell them everything, but I'm able to pick up the textbook and teach myself(Which a lot of times gives me more information than my teacher). I'm also a huge patriot. I'm from America, love America, and support America in every way possible. Sure, there may be some screw ups here and there, but that's how countries work.

So yeah, what are some of yours?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:01:57 PM by wakeboarderCWB »

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Traits Describe You?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 10:17:17 AM »
I'd say my ability to forgive anyone and forget anything means I've never really held a grudge against anyone. Also, my ability to remember something off the bat in like a minute means I'm able to remember things really well.

Basically, my friends would say I act like I'm high as a kite, but that gives me a free-lovin' attitude.
im bach

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
I hate to type paragraphs so i'll just give a list

Creative
Out of the Box Thinker
Philosophical
Friendly
Joker
Patient
Playful
Productive when needed
Crafty
Slick
Silent
Secreative
Judgemental
Observant
I got these from my closest friends who know just about everything about me and all my secrets.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »
Well, I think I hold people at a high standard even when they don't deserve it. Like I always choose to see the good in people rather than the bad and give them the benefit of the doubt which can make me come across as a bit naive.

I'm actually pretty shy around people I'm not familiar with but after I get to know them I tend to just be me.

I'm your run of the mill sloth. I don't like to do anything I don't have to and would much rather prefer the easy way out of a lot of things I do.

I like having time to myself, but when it comes time to actually hang out with friends, I do my best to enjoy it and make it better if possible.

I like to think I have some creativity in me, being as I do like to write stories, draw, map and play music in my spare time just for the lulz.

I'm definitely not a someone who is fond of bragging. I don't like to boast and I hate people who do.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:48:54 AM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 04:55:31 AM »
My incredible swag is always to my aid

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 02:26:08 PM »
Loyalty to anything that relates to me. Like my country, my job, Catalyst-Gaming. Always support them no matter what.

I'm also lazy at times and have the memory of a goldfish.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal