Author Topic: Current Directives of the Civil Administrator  (Read 2924 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Current Directives of the Civil Administrator
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »
Because we're trying to create new things for citizens to do (and after some planning, it's likely the CAB will become responsible for spearheading some of these jobs in conjunction with the CWU) and as far as what I've seen the CA's are pretty much doing nothing anymore each of you will be required to start writing a list of possible jobs for RP potential as well as appropriate pay rates, eg 15 tokens per shift or something. I expect Reaver to forward all of the suggestions to me over the next few days via steam or whatever along with the OOC name of the person that suggests each thing. If you can't do a simple task like this then you will have your CA removed for inactivity as well as not contributing some basic ideas to enhance roleplay.

A minimum of three jobs per CA will be expected.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:52:57 PM by raged »

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Current Directives of the Civil Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »
Something to that effect has been in motion for a few weeks, however we wanted to give everyone about a week to get used to the new map before we bombarded them with things to do. I've been warning others of inactivity issues, and have been writing a comprehensive list of simple menial tasks ranging from mandatory clean-up for certain spots, supervised repair of objects like door-frames, door-knobs, lights etc, to actual factory work in the Precinct 3 Warehouse.

I've been cracking down on people who just want their CA to sit around with their thumb up their arse, and I don't intend to let CAs be lazy and contribute nothing in the way of Passive RP situations or RP of any sort.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 07:39:18 PM »
We changed to the current map over four weeks ago.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:51:19 AM »
I've been very busy, as I said.

I have been looking into things to do for the CAB, and I don't appreciate being accused of slacking off. It's work that's being done internally and will be put out once I finish up with it. As you said, it has been only four weeks. Two weeks I was getting used to the new map as well as changing the CAB Rank System and trying to get things regulated, I have been busy this week and since two weeks ago, I have been typing up multiple things that I wish to add for citizens to do, however it was post-poned because I was busy. So trust in the fact that I know  what I'm doing, because I have been looking into ways to increase citizen RP. It's just a slow process when so much shit is going on at once.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 05:47:11 AM »
I never stated you were slacking off, if you read through my posts in this thread you'll see I never said that at all. You've jumped to that conclusion by yourself. All I said is that I want potential jobs for citizen roleplay and that I want 3 of them from each of your City Administrators or they will be facing removal, simple.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 05:51:22 AM »
So... I'm not exactly clear as what we're doing here. You want us to make a list of 3 things citizens can do for passive or stuff we as CAs would issue them to do for a wage?

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 06:10:15 AM »
Three different jobs that can be performed by a citizen in different industries. For example, janitor work, factory hand, that sort of stuff; but preferably more complex and original than what I just stated.

They can also vary in the amount of effort required. They may be something advanced that would require a certain level of loyalist prestige (as we haven't released the new system just go for medium/high or whatever) as well as having mundane jobs.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:33:13 AM by raged »

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 10:47:36 AM »
Three different jobs that can be performed by a citizen in different industries. For example, janitor work, factory hand, that sort of stuff; but preferably more complex and original than what I just stated.

They can also vary in the amount of effort required. They may be something advanced that would require a certain level of loyalist prestige (as we haven't released the new system just go for medium/high or whatever) as well as having mundane jobs.

This is what the CWU work stations were for. Everyone declared it obselete because not enough CWU got on and it was too complicated. It can be simplified quite easily. And now each time I get on, I see at least one able bodied CWU personnel that can handel such a task.

But don't worry, I'll develop something for the Citizens to do. But i'll have to contact Reaver first and what not.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 11:04:19 PM »
CWU is likely to be getting an overhaul that'll take off an emphasis on 'not enough CWU' being present to do stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal