Author Topic: My Computer/C:Drive/User/My Documents/The Dean tells.doc  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Computer/C:Drive/User/My Documents/The Dean tells.doc
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:18:54 PM »
System started at 2018-1-25 15:27:15.6804
15:27:15.6880 Creating Firewall interface
15:27:15.8767 Success!
15:27:15.8771 Enabling Microsoft Firewall UPnP Framework
<AUTHORIZING/> c9e4beb7-9967-4ce8-8fbc-02ca04f453d8
[
[
[
LOADING FILE: The Dean Tells.doc
[
[
[
[
LOADING Microsoft Word 2013

It's been a little over 5 months since I left a footprint on the snowy icy roads of Ineu... I was hit in the face with a counterattack like snowballs from long ago when i was a kid... Except i worried less about the artic blast and more about how many bullets could be flying at me... I was glad to retrieve a phone call from these people while i was in a hutch... It happened to be an abandoned control center raided from the same people that i had accidently blown up. Quick trips from here to there... Lets just say I threw myself across my own high school policy to stay away from the idiots. I was fed and and sheltered... Along with having to keep my one eye open while i sleep to watch flying knives from these people... Sipping on their best bottles they can get their hands on and pumping rounds out of their chambers one by one hitting a painted haystack... These people never appreciated what to do to stay alive... It's funny because with the amount of shells they rain down on me, i pick them up and save them for scraps. They made me realizing what the punishments of a scumbag are... Raising one is their punishment. I never spoke about this but i stole every little thing i could get from them without having them check the closet once. Books. paper, medical supplies, circuit boards, more bags, and a bunch of tools. From this day on, i don't regret one god damn thing i did to them.

We can take a tragic moment all of the time and make it a call out for us to listen up. You can also take a mans fist and swing them across a weak mans face and give him a little poke in the brain telling him to drink milk and toughen up. That's what they did to me... They jabbed at me even while i was sleeping to keep me occupied on something i would no longer worry about after a month. I already hear Paul raising the question of how I changed this way... Well it takes a while to thaw yourself out. After 2 weeks of having nothing on my eyes since i had broken my glasses, i finally realized i could see even through mists of snow more clearly. That was the first time i had ever realized not to care about the things i need to improve... Including my vision. Now i tend to keep my eyes open for calls, because these people might be tricking me but they say they can track temperatures in my radius to track OTA units. I'm glad they are actually looking out for me this time though.

Going to have to sleep for tonight, i got a massive headache from sleeping on concrete last night. Doctor. Dean singing off.

SYSTEM_LOCK
[
[
[
SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
[
SHUTTING DOWN...

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Computer/C:Drive/User/My Documents/The Dean tells.doc
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
System started at 2018-1-29 23:14:09.8275
23:14:09.8284 Creating Firewall interface
23:14:09.8365 Success!
23:14:09.8397 Enabling Microsoft Firewall UPnP Framework
[
[
[
[
[
[
[

I open my eyes and feel a knife being shoved in and twisted in my eye socket... I crawl in a stance where I imitate my own senses. An environment really can change your life around, especially in a cave with no eyes. I sit and turn the signal dials till i can hear one more sweet voice with that static in the background, but it's a mess down here, it makes me get used to not seeing anybody. Thankful enough though, this is a training exercise for the future in me seeing light in this cave, the flames will arise and smoke will go as far as I can see from these hills. A nice bright bloom of orange will flow through these tunnels and It will make me rise out of here again. I've switched places with my own mind now. I am blind from myself, not from the truth... As for others, lets hope they don't go blind from the bright lights of the dropships, or the fire from the inn.

My mind should and can be occupied, look at the past of the blind. They happen to accomplish by sense and not see. People around me are burning now, and I can't even hear them from here. Only Dave is suspicious, hopefully my voice to him is the radio wave that struck him to tell others that they need to leave now. This isn't an invasion, this is a sign of awe from the Combine forces. Two days ago, the combine shook hands with one of us and left like they were here to ring our doorbells. They rang the wrong house, now they find nothing but an empty living room and a torn up couch.

Let me send this out... I hope those people in the inn get the fuck out of there.

SYSTEM_LOCK
[
[
[
SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
[
SHUTTING DOWN...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:31:58 PM by Ramone »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Computer/C:Drive/User/My Documents/The Dean tells.doc
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:50:35 PM »
System started at 2018-2-14 02:17:08.6804
02:17:08.7880 Creating Firewall interface
02:17:08.8567 Success!
02:17:08.2861 Enabling Microsoft Firewall UPnP Framework
[
[
[
[
[
[
[

A valley is where you walk through the shadow of death, the Ineu valley is where you walk through the shadow of purity. A new chapter will and has began here in outlands so far. Couple of days ago i witnessed OTA units move cargo up the north, the package moved somewhere and i wonder if they were taking it to be protected or what... Whatever was in that cargo, it wasn't good for it to pass through a valley of this one. There was too much snow when i traveled outside, but when i walked though the Ineu valley, and i had met up with my own nightmare, they took me across the frozen lake and pointed out a cabin right on the lake... I was planning that to be a relaxation center for myself. Imagine myself on a spring morning waking up to the crackling sounds of the fire, and walking downstairs right to the lake, starting up my boat to go for a nice relaxing trip. Let's hope when we move to a place like this, no hassle will be put on about people robbing and stealing. I've wanted to plan this for a while but i didn't want anybody to know. The cargo the other day got me really worried, and this place to me is another death trap crawling up my leg. I've packed my stuff in the wagon and im ready to transport it, and you bet your ass it's not on foot. I need to search around for a stable automobile to transport my equipment... It weighs at 234 pounds with little pressure put on with the concrete blocks and wood... Not bad. I'll be looking out for myself, It'll take a while, I'll wait 3 months before I decide to get out of this nuclear testing zone to a new and improved homeland. Spring will awake and hopefully my worries will be thrown off of a hill.

Hopefully...

SYSTEM_LOCK
[
[
[
SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
[
SHUTTING DOWN...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal