Author Topic: I just want to get this out there [plz lock asap]  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Jaquecz

• View Profile
    • Awards
I just want to get this out there [plz lock asap]
« on: January 22, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
I just wanted to say that i personally don't believe that a single OWS should be able to shrug off a double shotgun blast at close range, the armor they carrier doesn't completely cover them, they have gaps in their armor and some of the pellets are bound to find them.

as ECD said earlier in my previous thread if a single OTA were to be killed, it would send more into the outlands, in droves, personally i think this is a good thing, 1.It would show who is fail rp or not because rebels should and would be scared shitless, the combine just sent a bunch of Overwatch along with their synths.
2. It would be very,very fun. it would be exciting because you are your character, your heart would be pounding and you

anyway i think OWS shouldn't be able to shrug off things like i said in my previous thread point blank shotgun blasts from a SPAS 12 especially when firing both barrels.

The main reason i posted the previous thread is that for some reason, when i was roleplaying an OWS player decided he could:
A: shrug off a point blank shotgun blast from both barrels
B: Be a walking tank that couldn't be knocked down by a citizen, who had the freakin jump on him
C: Survive having a jammed shotgun blow up in his face, simply shrugging it off, and delivering a bullet that said "Fuck you im OWS trolololol"

Thats all i want to say, please lock the thread

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I just want to get this out there [plz lock asap]
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:48:46 PM »
Yes everyone wants Outlands to be swarmed by Overwatch, its their childhood dream

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal