Author Topic: Frolie's Outlands Appeal (ye another)  (Read 6181 times)

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Frolie's Outlands Appeal (ye another)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 12:49:53 PM »
Inventory wipes are not an IC thing as people seem to be implying in the thread,  if Frolie has to have his weapons wiped  because "guns arent allowed in the city omg" why not just settle on "Character left her weapons with a friend locked up/in the inn locked up/somewhere like that to travel lightly into the city, then when she returns her weapons will be returned as they were"? Otherwise I don't see why Frolie can't keep his weapons on the char if the rules on that were made less severe

e: wanted to post before frolie, leaving it here anyway

Weapons are allowed in city - but there's no backstory or whatever that explains how the character got past the god knows how many outposts there would be just outside the city undetected, while carrying the gear in the backstory in addition to weapons. It's not that easy to sneak into a city, don't know who made people think it is

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 12:54:07 PM »
Honestly, from our characters first meet, yours always had some type of bad/nasty attitude. You hated anyone for no reason and everything for no reason. You only liked people who could get you more powerful items. In City, that's not going to happen, not one bit. If you're going to City with these auths and items, I am positive that you'll act superior to those who don't have it and even though you contacted me on steam for me not to target you, I'm having the feeling you're just telling me to roll over on my belly while you take the final jab. Correct me if i'm wrong on any of this, but i'm just bringing back your past behavior/acts and I'm not sure if this is all for protection reasons.

Also your molotov auth's might hinder your trek here, along with the chloroform. I'm not sure it's the best idea for you to come man. City was not made for fully outfitted criminals with gear to the ass and unbelieveable auth'd skills.

Also this....

-Character is clearly uncomfortable with the use of the molitov in the backstory,
      and therefor would only use it in situations where she is extremely irate. Given
      that circumstance, it's possibly that the character could act irrationally and do
      damage to herself

This is a defect from your auth app. As said, your character is easily irritated. So I can see you using these often to strike fear into those you do not favor. Burning down the City and those inside it will not create RP, just more enraged people complaining about losing their characters and adding more of a work load on S4 thus interefering with their passive RP.

Now i'm not saying you will burn down the City, i'm saying you have the potential to do it. And now that i've stated that you have the potential to do it, you will deny that you will do it.But when someone tries to rape you, I can see a molotov flying towards their face.

All this made me reflect on my activities, the inherent risk of the situation, and how what I perceive as a harmless activity could easily be looked upon as a significant threat, and that claim would even have some merit to it.

That being said, I think it best that this thread is locked, and moved into the denied section. I can wait out the gap between now and the third update, I suppose.
I'm a fag

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 12:55:09 PM »
Very well, locked

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal