Author Topic: Invoulentary Item Conversion  (Read 1964 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Invoulentary Item Conversion
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:49:54 PM »
Hey, on my Rex 'Luco' Vindcita character, Candyman gave me a radio and I had it in my inventory before the first update. After the update I logged on my unit and went off it and back to Rex. I noticed his radio was gone and I was wondering why. The next day (which was Saturday January 5th/2013) I had logged onto my unit and had two radios. I would assume that it had transfered from my AC to my unit invoulentarily. Please help me on what I should do.

-what do

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Invoulentary Item Conversion
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:55:20 AM »
As you may have expected, we still do have quite a few bugs.
You can ask an admin for help ingame, to have your radio transferred back to your anti-citizen from your civil protection unit.
We're sorry for this problem and we're currently doing our hardest to come out with a new update, which should fix it.
Thanks for reporting the bug in, which we'll take care of in the nearest future.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal