Author Topic: <:: 05.182 Private Logs ::>  (Read 2507 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<:: 05.182 Private Logs ::>
« on: January 06, 2013, 06:29:35 AM »
UNIT: 182
SECTION: S-3
CLEARANCE: 05 Ground Unit

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:01

<:: Looks like all my old files, everything was wiped while I was gone. Shame, I had some.. interesting stuff on there. Not that it would be needed, with all this new section 2 intelligence stuff they have around now. Well, at least 211 remembers me, from what she said im one of about 5 people within S3. And she hopes for me to return to what I once created jointly with 43500- SCYTHE. Interesting to say the least. After her having a sparring match with 03109 I was given some refreshers by 777, whom is now an officer compared to being an 03 when I left. Though, he had 2 Blackmarks as an 01 supposedly so, I wonder what he will be like as an officer. Rumours anyway.

So, after all of that and hitting the 'range for a while, I headed out to patrol some. 5 minutes in, I find something of back when I was an 01 and an OfC. The cult of ralph. Oh, they're back. This will be fun. Did more patrolling after a chat to 27070 and then headed into stasis. Not bad for a first day really. Just gotta wait 3 weeks to get up to 04 now, done my training for it.. ::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.S3.05-182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:: 05.182 Private Logs ::>
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 10:50:20 AM »
//Just to let you know you don't go to stasis unless you have augments. And according to the FAQ, if you had augments before G13, and you're no longer HC, then your augments have been wiped.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
//Just going to say that 777's BM were OOC also (thus the lowers case xx on the name.)

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 11:11:49 AM »
//Just to let you know you don't go to stasis unless you have augments. And according to the FAQ, if you had augments before G13, and you're no longer HC, then your augments have been wiped.
So it ends up perfectly fine to have a 6'10 guy and all that but without augments.. okay fuck im confused now.. ill speak to jonco
what

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
So it ends up perfectly fine to have a 6'10 guy and all that but without augments.. okay fuck im confused now.. ill speak to jonco

I think deactivated augments would be fine.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 11:24:43 AM »

I think deactivated augments would be fine.
You can't have deactivated augments, or at least, not in the cases of people who are heavily augmented(me being one of such), as if they were to be turned off I would simply collapse because no energy/couldnt move etc. Ill speak to jonco anyway.

And well with OOC BM's being removed it should be okay, though I do remember QMan as being a bit unserious sometimes, though times change.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal