Author Topic: Me or Renegade (Serious, no flaming)  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Me or Renegade (Serious, no flaming)
« on: December 30, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »
All I want to know, is if I am more hated than Renegade Awesome.

(Pics from the shoutbox discussion that led me to make this thread.)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Edit:  Check both if you hate us both.
Edit 2:  Please don't lock this, I don't promote flaming and I just want an honest answer.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:09:18 PM by [T] »

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Me or Renegade (Serious, no flaming)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
While you and Bluff tend to troll hard, I find you guys amusing and you have good taste when you do. You also have the capcity to be serious which is always nice. Renegade seems a little immature hyping up the fact his first name has been found out... "omg my first name!!!" Seriously, it shouldn't matter enough to flood the SB and make a complaint thread.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »
^ The thread is posted, and I didn't mention it so w/e

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
I don't really like these attention threads, but if you want people to be honest, Ina serious way of course, fair enough.

I don't hate any of you, I'd rather say "dislike".

I just don't float to well with people that are just here to troll and mostly just causes trouble and complain. I've not seen you complain tho, that's just renegade.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 06:13:32 PM »
I can't really say much but I think renegade overreacted about his first name. It's really not that big of a deal, what is so negative about it? Also, at least half of CG knows renegades full name, pictures, Facebook, ect from niggly a long time ago.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 06:43:01 PM »
I misread the poll and thought it said who do I like the most so I ended up voting Tyler, but in all honestly I dislike Renegade the most because he has lied about a lot of shit in the past (namely the marine incident) and just attempts to cause trouble with everyone and digs the smallest things out to try and get them in trouble with (example, latest AC on Nikolai).

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
Tyler, you have done nothing to me so I like you.

Renegade, you blame me for whatever problems happen to you IRL because I sell drugs.....I understand your family member suffered from drug addiction, but that's not my fault. I don't convince people to do drugs purposly, I only sell it to them. I don't tell them to steal/kill/abuse/loot for money. They decide to do it. So before you say i'm an automatically bad person just because I sell drugs, think about the abuser before the dealer.

One of my personal pet peeves is being blamed for something I have nothing to do with. And thats the main thing you do to me whenever I try to talk to you.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
As much as I dislike Renegade, why the fuck are we making a thread where we say who we hate the most? I've said that this community is barely taken seriously but instead of saying who i dislike more, I'm just gonna say... Who fucking cares? Move on, and ignore the person if you hate them... Or atleast take it outside of the community so threads like this don't have to happen. And so the shoutbox doesn't overflow with 13/14 year olds complaining and fighting to eachother.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 07:20:49 PM by Rory Phelps »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »
Never had any problems with either of you, so I can't say I really hate either of you in anyway. It takes a lot of dumb shit to get me to really dislike/hate someone, and I can't say that either of you two are on that list for me.

PS: You should add an option that allows us to basically choose my stance.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
have no problems with either of you and I couldn't give 2 fucks about this thread

not a troll post, this is stupid and pointless and why worry about what random strangers over the Internet think about you? don't know why you made this but it'd give me a reason to slightly dislike you because all it's going to do is cause unnecessary drama over something pointless.

sorry if I came across harshly but this really does sound like something just to provoke flame/rants even if you say it's not for that, and for no good reason either
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:35:06 PM by inquisitor spiderman »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 08:51:34 PM »
I'm really not trying to cause flame or hate, I'm just trying to prove a point to him, if you refer back to the screenshots he said that I left, "on a lower level than me" or something like that, referring that I was hated more than him.  I didn't recall ever being hated or disliked, oh, and to those who said me, it'd be nice if you replied why you don't like me so I can change or tell whether it's a troll vote or not.  (Not counting you Abbott.)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 08:55:44 PM »
Regardless of opinion, this thread is... No bueno. No one should hate some one, and this doesn't help.

And I accidently selected myself in the poll. I thought it was 'who do you like more'.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 09:04:46 PM »
Regardless of opinion, this thread is... No bueno. No one should hate some one, and this doesn't help.

And I accidently selected myself in the poll. I thought it was 'who do you like more'.
For someone who quite openly hates Mexicans, your usage of a Spanish phrase in a phrase dispelling hate is rather ironic and quite offensive to those of us who recognize Mexicans as our human brethren and not our rubbish collectors. While I recognize that you, Tyler, were trying to make a point, this is really silly. I think both of you, quite frankly, need to grow up a little. Then again, I think I'm asking for too much from our androgenic family to grow up and stop comparing, as grown men do this sort of thing all the time. I think the only thing this thread has established is that you're both hated by some people, and should learn to solve your matters privately. I'd advise you lock this thread, but I, myself, won't require it.
Live free or die

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »
I'll be locking this thread, I'm sorry Renegade for any troubles, but I just wanted to prove a point and this was the simplest and most accurate way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal