Author Topic: NASCAR/Drag Racing  (Read 1889 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NASCAR/Drag Racing
« on: November 08, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
Any NASCAR or drag racing fans here? Talk about your interest here. Note: This is NOT the place to make fun of the sports.

They are by far my two favorite auto sports. It's not the racing that I like, rather that atmosphere of the audience. There's nothing like waking up at 6am and driving out to the track, bbq'ing a some bratwurst for breakfast, then heading on down to the race.

As for drag racing, I just love, especially top fuel dragsters. Running less than 4 seconds in a quarter mile at 300+ MPH just puts a huge smile on my face.

Any other fans?

Offline Drexlord ????????³ ????Ó??·??

• Your Gay Test Came Back...You Scored A Rainbow
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: NASCAR/Drag Racing
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
Well i'm not really a Nascar far but I do watch some Drag Racing from time to time rarely though. I do occasionally go to a drag strip and have some fun but with the snow coming I would say i'm done done the year and it can be quite expensive for new tires.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 01:51:15 AM by ????????³ ????Ó??·?? [Foxy Stud »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal