Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 78842 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #390 on: December 31, 2012, 02:21:55 PM »
**Tekel'Pakem lets out a brief wisp of air before stuffing her claws in her coat pockets and giving a curt nod of her aged head.

"Judgement is a basis of reality whether one sees fit to acknowledge it or not is a another concept that must be seen for ones self."

**She closes all her eye lids, leaning back slightly before opening one of her smaller ones half way to peek towards Edwin.

"Though it is not this one's place to divulge her beliefs unto Humans."
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:24:49 PM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #391 on: December 31, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »
**Edwin nods, smiling a little, turning away from the device.**

"Don't worry, I sympathize, these Humans drive me crazy.

**Edwin chuckles lightly before reaching out a handshake**

"Doctor, at your service."

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2012, 02:58:20 PM »
**Tekel'Pakem stares down at the Doctors hand for a moment before slipping a hand from her coat and awkwardly gripping his to shake, being unaccustomed to Human greetings though narrowing her eyes at him once she lets go.

"If the 'Doctor's' own kin agitate him, perhaps he is no place to criticize this one of judgement. Though never the less, well met. This one is known as Tekel'Pakem of the San'Diri. Though many need only refer to this one by her forename, Tekel."

**Tekel'Pakem quickly pivots on her hooves, turning toward the Inn steps before walking toward them and ascending toward the second floor but calling over her shoulder.

"Until we meet again."

>I'll never forget...

« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2012, 03:05:33 PM »
Matt slams the door after throwing Meaty outside and then looks at Tekel and starts to slowly make his way to "Her".
Tekel, seen Doctor Sharp around?
Looking around as he talks he spots "Doctor" and then look around for Ali before reaching the group of people.
I need to talk to him about some stuff.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »
** Ali bites her bottom lip, a look of wanting in her eyes. She shakes her head dismissively.

"Uh.. N-no, I've never done any of that stuff."

** Ali cocks her head, hearing Matt's distinctive tone upstairs. Without further word, she retreats across the room, taking the door into the kitchen do avoid her being caught with such unpleasant company. **
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
Scruffy watches her flee up the stairs, shrugging. He leans forward to the pipe, wrapping his chapped and vomit stained lips around the pipe, holding the lighter to the end of the pipe, taking a deep drag. He lets his eyelids fall shut, shaking a bit as he pulls the pipe from his lips. He plants his feet firmly on the ground, letting his heavy combat boots clomp on the ground. He uses his index finger and thumb to pull the barely used rock and hot rock from the pipe, pulling it out carefully and putting it in his vest pocket, along with several other half used rocks. He scratches the back of his neck, digging back into his bag and wrapping his hands around a nearly empty needle, tossing it to the side. He grabs a roll of duct tape from the bag, tightly wrapping it around his arm until it goes numb, jabbing the needle into a vein in his arm and pressing the plunger down fully.

"Yoooouuu... are soooo beautifuuuuhl..."

His singing slowly fades into mumbles, he drops the empty needle next to himself, pulling at the duct tape. After pulling some skin off as well as some hair with the duct tape, he falls off the bed rolling around on the floor. Shortly after, he stands, grabbing the bag from behind him, leaving his used needle on the bed. He charges for the staircase, running for the front door with a shout, "I got to go set this fucking bomb! Shit!"
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
**Stops mid stride up stairs before looking back towards Matt and shaking her head.

"We have not rested our eyes on the Sharp in some days. Perhaps the Sharp is off on a research expedition."
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:44:22 PM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »
** Layla marches her way up from the basement. Her tiny, dark figure was practically invisible in the shadows of the lowest floor of the inn, therefor having seen the exchange between Ali and Scruffy. She shoves her way through the gathering crowd, approaching Matthew, though curiously not mentioning Ali's interaction. **

"I need a favor. Some mutual accomplices of mine are dropping off some things off about a mile outside the pass, and I need someone else to make sure it gets back safely."

** Meaty spits on the inn door, struggling so much as walk down to the bar to get more alcohol. Halfway down the street, he vomits again, and loses consciousness on the pavement.

** Ali, still in a rush to escape the scene in the basement, practicly slams into Edwin on her way out. Startled, and in the midst of a panic attack, she dashes off as quietly as she can to get some fresh air. **
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: December 31, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »
Scruffy hobbles quickly past Ali, but still rather slow. His arm still receiving blood remains discolored. He pulls the bag over his shoulder, covering up part of his Mongols emblem. He continues up the road towards the gas station.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: January 01, 2013, 12:51:34 PM »
**Tekel'Pakem continues to shuffle up the steps before glancing back at the sudden spur of commotion downstairs before rolling her eye and continuing on to check on the Clinic upstairs.

>I'll never forget...

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
Keiji shrugs in reply to Edwin

"I have no idea what it does yet...but whatever it does, I'm going to find out. Wanna help?"

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2013, 01:39:50 PM »
**Edwin beams a smile, straightening his jacket inwards and rubbing his hands.**

"Would I? I most certainly would!"

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2013, 01:48:07 PM »
Keiji nods back, giving a smirk.

"Not many people left around here with that kind of enthusiasm. Stick with it. Now-"

Keiji claps his hands together, tapping his fingers together.

"-what I did notice is that there's a part missing. Right on the bottom of the device, a nice gaping hole. My best guess is that it's a missing part or something along those lines. Now, what I'll need you for...is to help me find it. Think you're up for it?"

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: January 01, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »
Ori stays quietly, looking at Ali while she is running outside, worrying about her, due to her young age. He decides to go out as well, walking towards the Inn main doors. He opens the doors, closing them behind him as he goes out of the Inn.
He takes a quick look to both of his sides, searching for the young girl. To his left, he sees a man on the ground, not moving at all. To his right, he sees another man, walking a bit slow towards the Gas Station.
He runs to the unconscious man, kneeling a bit down to him as he reaches him. Ori sees the empty beer bottles by him, plus the vomit. The man smells from Alcohol. He pulls his radio from his pocket, quickly talking into it.

"I got someone unconscious over here, down the street. Smells from Alcohol, looks like alcohol poisoning. Can somebody lend me a hand?"
After he finishes his transmission, Ori quickly puts his radio back into his pocket, turning the man on the ground on his side, so he won't drown from his own vomit.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: January 02, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
**Edwin squints at the missing part, giving it some amount of thought before nodding**

"From the looks of it... Maybe it's a secondary battery? May I ask where you found it in the first place?"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal