Author Topic: Where Did You Get Your Name?  (Read 10972 times)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Where Did You Get Your Name?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:36 PM »
There was an image I saw with some cookies that had american flags as pastries, so i thought how about cookiesofamerica? name lasted
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:13:13 PM by Cookiesofamerica-planetside 2 »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline JerkyNero

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 06:53:43 PM »
I got my name from when my aunt came over one time with some beef jerky, and a few days later when my brother was helping me making a Steam account, I thought of Jerky and I saw a bunch of zeros on a sticky note I took (I don't remember what for) and I just came with JerkyNero. The only times I may have ever changed my name was if I were going to troll a server, but I did that once and I chickened out. My profile picture I got from HL2:EP2 when Alyx and Gordon drive the 'Jalopy' or a 1969 Dodge Charger to White Forest.

Offline Slade?´´?´°

• Slafag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »
Well, here it goes.

I used to be obsessed with the show "Teen-Titans".

And my favorite character on it was Slade.

The End.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 11:58:59 PM »
I was like 9 and thought roflwaffle was witty and now too many people know me by it to change it
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »
Because black people pick cotton for me.

Offline -HazzieWazzie-

• Magical Gypsy Psychologist
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 01:49:19 AM »
First I got Hazard910 from a friend,  then I modified it to HazzieWazzie and now it's been like that for 6 years or so.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »
A long time ago when I joined some Medal of Honor clan, I needed a new nickname so one dude came up with nicknero for whatever reason. So I just took it because I couldn't think of anything myself.
About a year later, I was playing in a CoD1 clan, and I wanted to change name. So some dude came up with Cpt.Olimar, which I took. (Yes I know I'm dumb and can't come up with my own names.)
Later again, I decided to remove the Cpt. and was only called Olimar.
Then again, I decided to short it even more and called myself Ollie.
I kept that name for a while, and figured it was already taken by many games, so I added 1405 after it -> Ollie1405 which is still my Youtube username. (1405 stands for 14th of may, aka my birthday.)
And then I don't know why, but I decided to change back to Nicknero, but keep the 1405 after it.
And now I have this name for like 7 years or so, CBA to change it again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
When the xbox 360 first came out, my brother and I both liked ninjas and shit.  He made his name PriestlyNinja.  So I just thought for a bit and decided to put Crazy in front, so CrazyNinja.  It was already taken on xbl though so I wanted to look "cool" and named my guy XxCrazyNinjaxX.  Still taken, I tries a few other variations, but gave up and used the random name thing and picked a random name, which was "SolarFive".   This is also why my minecraft name is SolarFive, alon with some other stuff.  So I went with that, then after my brother and I stopped sharing a steam account, I decided to make my own, and I still wanted the name CrazyNinja, and found out I was able to, and I've never changed it, well only a few times for a day as a troll name or something.  I have had a few different CrazyNinja names with upside down letters, stars, and etc...  Then I just decided to leave it as CrazyNinja. 

Then the [HZ]Pvt just comes from a clan tag.  :3
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:51:10 AM by [HZ]Pvt CrazyNinja »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 12:03:27 AM »
I was like 9 and thought roflwaffle was witty and now too many people know me by it to change it

I remember like 3 years ago , before CG , I played on your perp server. Good times.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »
Creepy_Man_4: Name from when I was like 10, nuff said.

Jzin_Dar: Oblivion obsession. Name of a skooma adict in bravil that I though sounded cool.

NavySealMan: Became obsessed  with the seals, pretty simple.

GamingZealot: Changes to when I got Starcraft 2. The idea of a zealot slamming his sabers on a computer trying to play amused me, as well as the name fitting me as a person who games zealously. Stuck with it so far.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 05:50:39 PM »
i made fun of to admins

Nasty Pasty
CrazyNinja

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 06:47:46 PM »
Ill go bottom up till now so it makes sense.

First username I had was Boss99 on my PS2 games. Idk why I chose Boss, 99 is my favourite number.

Then I chose Drifter after a spongebob episode where another sponge said "I'm a drifter, from out of town." and he looked all badass.

Then I chose Infested_Fang from Starcraft Broodwar. My best friend was Fang_Black and Names with the 'Infested' tag were cool. (Infested_Toast, Infested_Toilet, ETC)

When I got to steam, I went to Infested to clean it up a little bit.

A couple years ago, I felt the name Infested was a little too childish er, whatever I was thinking back then. I had recently watched "Million Dollar Baby" where the girls fight name "Mo Chuisle" was Irish for a slogan, "my darling, and my blood" So, I wanted to do something cool like that and went to google translate. I wanted it to relate to Gmod so I quoted "Imagine the Freedom of Anything" and got Statua Licentia Aliquis so I'll go by 'Statua', 'Statua Aliquis', or if I sign something formal but want to use my screen name, 'Statua Licentia Aliquis'.

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 08:03:43 PM »
First name ever was when I played Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and JK:JA (Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy);

Darkside - I stuck with it for years, before GMOD, when ET and JA sucked my life away, I was in clans for both of the games and fucking loved every minute of it and I wasn't bad at it either.

Fast forward at least.. oh dear god it's got to have been 3-4 years. I jumped onto this lovely server named GMOD:Racer, this was when PE didn't even exist mind you, and GMR was in it's baby stage, and I mean baby stage, the game was boring as fuck, and I left as soon as I could, my name then was xXSaBoTaGeXx (The fucking dumbass 11 year old that I was). P.S. I was there back in the early GMOD days, I specifically remember Tazojin (I think that was the name) and I helping eachother with money and what not. Anyways, skip to start of PE days, still using xXScabbytageXx, and GMR was in full force, like this server was full constantly, and I stuck there for a while, never roamed the forums though, barely posted on them, except for one post I remember posting about an Alienware PC built up to shit. *shudder*

Now skip to Mid Era PE, using the name Darkside and mixing it up a bit, and then choosing a totally different alias, Shotty Joe, because fuck I played a lot of MS: Remake and just came up with Shotty Joe outta nowhere, kinda liked that name. Now this was when PERP1 was falling to shit (I think) I got RDM'ed in the first like minute and there was a tornado, and errors everywhere, quit in seconds, never played again.

Then to early OC era, frankly, I have to thank Pk191 for being on my friends list, I saw him playing GMR and asked if I could join, he said sure. I joined and still thinking this was PE, stupidly asked whether it was. To which PASSOUT and S!COJNR, replied over their squeaky microphones "this isn't PE you idiot" and thus I got I told them no need to be a prick (saying that i think I did say something about fucking their moms, classy). And so I was in OC as iSabotage<3

Later on in OC, I changed from iSabotage to iCoupon, to Coupon, Tesco Coupon, Christmas and then to Sabotage, and then Sab for short (frankly I'm skipping past TheMrSabotage what a terrible name) after OC's death, now in CG atm as Sab/ThatGamingBrit. I do sometimes prefer to use my real name, as it just makes me feel a bit more relaxed. But meh, there is my story.

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 09:26:11 PM »
Katsu is a Zen word, meaning "realize it" or "get rid of the delusion the you haven't realized yet."

and then i had kat at some times and then it turned to katsaurous then kater and now I go by all 4

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 09:59:03 PM »
  • First started out with "Echo_55" when I was six to about ten. Mainly played on the Xbox playing Star Wars Battle Front I chosen it just as a random word then searched it up online.
  • Second I came up with "Canon_950" which I use for some of my much older accounts. Around when I was ten to twelve. Enjoyed canons, and thought they were cool.
  • Then I finally got Delta1116732 by searching up Delta in an account selection, and it was taken so I pretty much has to pick a random one. Got 1116732, and stuck with it.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal