Author Topic: [DENIED] Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Dr.Hax

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:46:44 PM »
Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: NovaSix

IC Character Name: Nick Cook

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
I know a lot about the story of HL2,Im a fan and i also know a lot about the CP and think it is very interesting.
I really hope i will be able to become on it looks really cool,Iv always wanted to be one also,I might be able to learn some strong thing from these hard working Civil Protection Squad,i think it would be cool to be in command over the citizens too,I really  hope i get accepted

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy,Brutal,Lawfull,Agressive,Obayfull,And commanding sometimes

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Hard work and hard training everyone to be yelling to train hard target practice,
simulation training CP everywhere commanding people to do stuff and   
hollering at the lower ranks.
Lectures from commanders

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
I first was in my house watching a show then the next second i saw a CP officer but down my door and then it all went black...I remember wakeing up on a train with lots of other people on it,I was handcuffed to a pole,Then we stoped and a CP walked over to me,un-hancuffed me and told me "get of".
I stood up slowly,i was tierd and my back hurt,There was also some blood on it, I fallowed the CP off the train,he pushed me through a gate filled with other CP.
They started asking me for my ID and sacanning me over,Then finnaly they told me "you can go" I went through this huge gate...
There i was City 18.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 Years

4. What Time zone are you in?
United States Eastern time

5. In what country do you live?
North Amarica

6. How old are you?
In the game 21 rl 16

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It is CG it is just cool to me becouse when the CP put you in jail it is so real and cool also when your hideing.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Nick Cook
CID: 43165
Height: 5/11
Hair Colour brown
Eye Colour: blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 183
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: None
Notable Qualities: None

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
It looks like it will be a great and cool experiance,Being a cp is something iv always wanted to do,It just looks really cool

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Nick Cook hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:46:35 AM by Khubtocat »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Nick Cook
Citizen Identification Number: 43165

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 4) (backstory) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 178 words). Applicant fails to meet post count limit (1/15). OOC Questions 1 and 3 do not meet requirements. The backstory has no detail at all about the Seven Hour War and does not fit the HL2 canon. ||::>

Applicant may reapply on Tuesday, 30. October 2012.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal