Author Topic: My new tattoo!  (Read 12262 times)

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My new tattoo!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 11:52:52 AM »
Honestly, you better get used to getting orders barked at you if your joining the service. My whole family is in the military and none of them need a tattoo to prove it.

You're just being an arsehole. One way or another, serving in the Army should make you an individual, not patriotic, patriotism is nearly as bad as religion.

Lovely tattoo, Sly, the boots coulda probably had a bit more detail, but nevertheless this looks great.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 12:11:36 PM »
Honestly, you better get used to getting orders barked at you if your joining the service. My whole family is in the military and none of them need a tattoo to prove it.

You're just being an arsehole. One way or another, serving in the Army should make you an individual, not patriotic, patriotism is nearly as bad as religion.

Lovely tattoo, Sly, the boots coulda probably had a bit more detail, but nevertheless this looks great.

It doesn't look the best right now since it's scabbing up. The good part is the tattoo shop gives you free touch ups within a year.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 11:32:08 PM »

It doesn't look the best right now since it's scabbing up. The good part is the tattoo shop gives you free touch ups within a year.

As an italian, I appluad you on your patriotism. Even though I despise America for most of the things their government has done, I still respect their men and women whom fight for their own and their families freedom. I know you will make it in the Service Slydog and if you don't make it out, then i'll make sure to pray for you for 30 days and 30 nights. You're doing a great thing, no matter what anyone has to say. You're fighting for people instead of fighting for yourself. As a French Legionarre speaking to a future serviceman, you're doing alright. Just don't do what I did and go in for the money. Which I bet you've already cleared up. Good luck man. (Also fuck Penguin, he's one of those "they turk our jerbs!" americans, the ones I hate (stereotypical))

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:44 AM »

As an italian, I appluad you on your patriotism. Even though I despise America for most of the things their government has done, I still respect their men and women whom fight for their own and their families freedom. I know you will make it in the Service Slydog and if you don't make it out, then i'll make sure to pray for you for 30 days and 30 nights. You're doing a great thing, no matter what anyone has to say. You're fighting for people instead of fighting for yourself. As a French Legionarre speaking to a future serviceman, you're doing alright. Just don't do what I did and go in for the money. Which I bet you've already cleared up. Good luck man. (Also fuck Penguin, he's one of those "they turk our jerbs!" americans, the ones I hate (stereotypical))

Haha. Thanks man! I like helping others and am willing to risk my own life to save others.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal