Author Topic: My new tattoo!  (Read 12260 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My new tattoo!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »
My friends friend offered to give me a tatto a few months back. He was giving one to someone else at the time, it looks pretty cool. Although, if I were to get one, I would prolly put it on my upper shoulder or something (Like where slydawgs tat is at).
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 11:07:53 PM »
What a sweeping generalization, that tattoos lower chances of employment...
P
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 01:40:14 AM »
It's covered. (My sleeve covers up the whole tattoo so it isn't visible) It's funny that people tell me that I'm not going to get a job. Sorry, but I do have a job and it is covered up so people cannot see it. This tattoo represents the men and women who gave their life. It's not something I will regret later down in the road.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: My new tattoo!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 07:14:31 AM »
It's covered. (My sleeve covers up the whole tattoo so it isn't visible) It's funny that people tell me that I'm not going to get a job. Sorry, but I do have a job and it is covered up so people cannot see it. This tattoo represents the men and women who gave their life. It's not something I will regret later down in the road.
Exactly. Unless it can be seen there's no need to worry. And nice. Take another pic in a day or two when the redness is completely gone so we can have a better look

<::|| Sent from a mobile datapad codename Mecha ||::>

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »
I'm thinking of getting this on my back:

What does that symbolize?

Take another pic in a day or two when the redness is completely gone so we can have a better look.
I probably will in a week because right now it's scabbing and looking like crap so it can fully heal.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:57:31 PM by SlyDawg »

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
I'm thinking of getting this on my back:

What does that symbolize?

The Seventh Column, it's a Halo thing.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
If you want to support all the people who go out and gave their lives GO DO THE SAME. Server if your that passionate.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 08:26:38 PM »
If you want to support all the people who go out and gave their lives GO DO THE SAME. Server if your that passionate.

He's joining the air force...

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

Second, it feels like your attacking me and saying if you get that YOU SHOULD JOIN THE SERVICE SINCE YOU GOT THAT TATTOO. If you would have more back round knowledge of what I'm planning on doing with my life you would of known that I was planning on joining the service. So please don't post that I should go join the service since of my tattoo nor tell me what the hell to do, I don't bark orders at you sir. I know other people who have marine tattoo's and they never have been in the service.

My opinion. You shouldn't of even posted on this thread. You said "Good luck finding a job" If you're just going to say that, I would appreciate it if you would rather not post on this thread in the first place. This tattoo shows my patriotism for all the people who served and It would be different if I had a naked lady or a fucking dragon going down my arm. I even showed my bosses at my work and they appreciated it.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
If someone doesn't employ a person because they have a tattoo openly supporting the US military, they don't deserve to live in the United States (if you live somewhere else that doesn't really apply). Props to you, Sly, for getting that. I've thought about getting a tattoo with something like that, although probably smaller in size.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2012, 10:22:23 PM »
Appreciate it! Getting this tattoo makes me want to get another one but I won't let myself!

When I have children, I'm wanting to get their names tattooed on my upper back and it would mean I'm carrying them on my back throughout life teaching them how to live in this world. But I can wait on having children though!

**UPDATE**

Just took this a few minutes ago. Starting to scab up and itch like a bitch.

I like this one because it doesn't have too bad of a glare
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:58:24 PM by SlyDawg »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 12:02:50 AM »
I think yours is more detailed. It is very nice. Hopefully it will heal up soon.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 12:06:22 AM »
Thanks! It will heal up hopefully in a week. I am really happy of this tattoo. I've been researching for a patriotic tattoo since I was 16 and now 18 years old and I'm really in love with this design!

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 05:49:59 AM »
Honestly, you better get used to getting orders barked at you if your joining the service. My whole family is in the military and none of them need a tattoo to prove it.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 11:11:19 AM »
Honestly, you better get used to getting orders barked at you if your joining the service. My whole family is in the military and none of them need a tattoo to prove it.
So Do I penguin.
Dude. You need to stop posting in here. You're just some kid on the internet. You're not a drill sergeant, it's not your job to boss people around. Basically what you're telling me is that I got a tattoo saying I support the Men and Women who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. If people get a butterfly tattoo does that mean they have to be a butterfly?

And for your information, I've been planning on going into the service so you can stop telling me that I need to go into the service. I don't tell you what to do and what not.

I got this tattoo to honor my family and friends who died while in the service. I lost two of my best friends while they were in the service so I know how it feels to lose someone with a sudden notice. Please don't post on this thread. If you would like to talk to me add me on steam. Right now you're pissing me the hell off and you need to learn what to say to certain people.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal