Author Topic: Georg Diessner's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Georg Diessner's Civil Worker Application
« on: October 06, 2012, 01:48:21 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Georg Diessner
Citizen identification(CID): 72423
Last Assigned Apartment Number: apartment A1
Total Loyalist Points: 2
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I've  been in city 45 for 2 months now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the Civil Workers Union because I feel like it's my duty serve the Universal Union.  I feel that helping citizens will improve the people happiness and show them that the Union is not here to hurt them but to help them.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
 I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I worked at my father’s bookstore while I was a kid.  I helped clean and organize books.  When I was 17, I was able to take charge of the cash register.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
They can have UU branded food, radios for communication, UU branded books, as well as also bandages to help with minor wounds.

They can’t have weapons, illegal drugs, Alcohol, Illegal radio.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I would be able to open a shop because of the have past experience I gained working in my father’s book store.  I could also help citizens with their daily tasks and guide them to make proper choices when faced with various dilemmas.  I can also delegate some tasks like cleaning up and washing graffiti to choice citizens.    

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would introduce myself and give that new citizen a tour of the city.  I would advise him on what activities and behavior that is considered appropriate and those that are not.  I would also seek to assist by donating free stuff from my shop like food and drinks to that citizen.

~OOC Section~

Name: Pfc. Emory[113thCav]
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31407768
Roleplay Experience: About a year
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 year
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
This is what a worker’s day probably looks like:  Wake up at 8 am, breakfast on a CWU doughnut, get dressed and walk out of the UCH to the Nexus Barricade, saying good morning to the unit on duty.  Then proceed to walk towards that person’s shop, stopping to advise and assist citizens as needed while on the journey.  Once at the shop, start setting up, open and start selling items needed by the citizens.  After shop hours have passed, close shop and proceed to walk back to UCH again assisting and advising those in need on the way.  Enter the apartment and go to bed so that you are ready to repeat the next day.

Character Backstory:
Georg was raised in Frankfurt, Germany, He was born into a middle class family where his father ran a book store, 2nd Georg’s mother stayed at home. From a young age Georg was taught to help other people and respect the law this would serve him well later in life. At school Georg helped the teacher by cleaning the classroom or dealing with troublemakers. Because of this he was hated at school. During his teenage years, he helped work at his father’s book store by cleaning and tending the cash register. Georg went to college in Berlin studying history. He moved to a house in Berlin and started to work at the college he attended. Everything in Georg’s life was going well, but this all changed when the portal storms started.

One day Georg was out in a alleyway near the college taking a smoke break when all of a sudden he hears a sound, he looks behind him and sees a crab creature. Georg  runs to his car and calls 911. The man on the phone did not believe Georg’s story and hung up. Still reeling in shock, Georg  drives to his home and turns on the tv,  He sees on the news that Portal storms are happening all over the world and that the German government declares that all people who are in suburbs and countryside go to the nearest city. Georg went to bed that night and woke up to the noise, German tanks rolling through the streets and troops are putting up barbed wire. A loud knock on his door, opens up to startles him and he see a German soldier at his doorstep, The soldier instructs him that all civilians should head downtown and stay there and he said this place is no longer safe. The roads were packed with people and there was panic in the air. When he got downtown he saw rioting and looting. He calls his parents and is relieved to find out they’re not dead. Weeks later he moves in an apartment feeling safe once again.

On August 11th 2015, Georg was watching tv when all of a sudden he heard a explosion, He looks out his window and sees people running from a strider on the street. Georg takes a radio and some food and runs into the apartment basement. He hides there with others. He could still hear explosions and screams outside. They sat in that basement for hours when all of a sudden he picks up a radio signal and hears that Earth has surrendered to the attackers  the fighting has stopped. He walks out of the basement and sees the ruins of the city, Georg thinks to himself, “Whats next?”

Georg was relocated to City 8 after the war. Life in City 8 was crowed and harsh.  Georg cleaned and helped his fellow citizens. At first, Georg disliked the combine but over the course of a year he began to see the combine’s goals. Georg looked back to the years of war and famine humanity went though and sees that now there is no war or famine and humanity is united as one. Georg was relocated to City 45 To Georg’s relief it was closer to home and cleaner. Georg has settled into City 45 and wishes to join the Civil Workers Union.
Emory.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Georg Diessner's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:02:03 AM »
Accepted for interview

Please locate a Organizer and request your interview for the Civil Worker's Union.

Out of Character for OOC:
The main IC section could of been a little longer, I would of liked to have seen that be expanded a bit more. We'll talk more in-game.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal