Author Topic: Silent as a Threat (Story)  (Read 1629 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Silent as a Threat (Story)
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:36:51 PM »

I was bored and I decided to write somethin

Silent as a threat, no one knew about it. No one know what it is, or if it's a thing at all. This creature,if you wish to call it that. Can morph it's legs and arms to unimaginable lengths. This being has been reported early as the fifth-teen hundreds.It's been said this creature hunts on the innocent and mostly children or anyone that sees it. Some may think this is an elaborate hoax to scare their children. No, I've seen this thing. I was in my bedroom before I was about to fall asleep I looked out of my window. I saw it. It was seven feet tall. I thought it was a normal person, until I started at it's face, but it had no face. No mouth, nose, and no eyes. As it stared down deep into my soul I became sick in my stomach and my vision began to fade. I looked away and closed my window. I fell onto my bed closing my eyes wishing the sickness go away and it did. Was this a horrible dream? No, it was to real I thought to myself.
That was couple months ago since then I've been experiencing paranoia. I keep thinking about him, and I keep seeing him outside my window before I go to asleep. Everyday, he get's closer to my window. My paranoia gets stronger, stronger, until it controls me. I started to been drawing some strange things lately. Pictures of him, and a circle with a small cross in it. What does this mean? I may not know. What ever that thing is, it's real. It's controlling me, it's like a cancer. It controls you and you can't escape it. I looked up about this so-called creature on the internet, I found out he was a legend and I'm not the only one who probably had an encounter with him. When I read more, my heart began to stop. This being killed his victims. I immediately turn off the computer. I sat in my chair, my hands covering my head. Scared, crying.
The worse encounter was last week. I was walking from school, people were riding bikes from school or on the bus. For me, I was walking. It was a normal day in fall. Leaves falling, school starting, and football season just started. I turned on my street, then I heard a strange sound behind me. I thought it was someone who crashed their bike. Nothing was there. I turned around and saw the being. He was different. It was 14 feet tall. It's arms were stretching and slowly becoming longer. I saw something growing behind his back as if he had tentacles. It began to teleport ever so closely. My stomach began to hurt as if someone punched it, my vision was fading but I still focused on the being. It...te-..leported to me. It slowly teleported to me... Then I blacked out...My brain went into a state of shock? No. That being forced me to get knocked out. Then, I felt the warmth of the sun on me.
I surveyed my surroundings notching I was not in my neighborhood but in a forest. MY clothing was ripped, I had a cut on my leg, slowly gushing out blood.....

So, yeah guys. Thanks for reading.
Please leave your thoughts
and tell me if I should do more
Thanks
Bye <3
-Soap
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal