Author Topic: Howard Biggs's Authorization Application  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
Howard Biggs's Authorization Application
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:09:35 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Dublinjd
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 10 months
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 8 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Medical knowledge- Biology, medicine etc.

Name: Howard Biggs
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Howard was in high school, carefully dissecting a frog so he could learn how to dissect, Howard carefully took out the heart and placed it on the dish, Howard then cleaned his gloves and went home, when Howard got home and went upstairs and looked at the homework he had to do, maths, history, biology, technology, Howard finished the work and went downstairs, and saw his mother cooking bean on eggs with toast, Howard walked up to his mother and asked "My school needs me to study Biology, but I need to find something to use for biology." Howard's mother smiled and brought out a plastic display with all the internal organs, Howard putted the organs into the vital organs and non-vital organs, after he was done he was congratulated and the next day was the graduation.

Howard got his diploma and went onto university were he decided to learn about more of medicine and biology, Howard was awarded his bachelor's degree and then came home to his mother and started to study more, Howard then realized that there was more to medicine so then he studied other ways of medicine such as: natural medicine, psychology and first aid, of course he was assigned to a bio-tectonics research team which allowed him to give most of his time trying to see if he could try to make a rose plant grow at a larger rate, Howard was looking at the plant, it was as tall as his body, he planted it outside and he realized his job was done, so he needed to get another job if he was going to become a scientist, and that is what he was going to do.

Howard was then sent to medical school were he studied lobotomy and other types of medicine for that which he never got any sleep for at least 2 days, after that then he decided that he would teach medicine to pupils in university, Howard was teaching medicine when 2 of his students came in and Howard said "I finally see that you got here, take a seat." it was the last day of school and spring break was starting, the bell rang and the students lunged at Howard, it was a riot!, Howard was running down the stairs with the principle attention mic was playing "Band on the run." Howard was outrunning the teenagers, Howard ran out the gates and looked at the riot of people getting out so they could go to the spring break parties, Howard woke up to be looking at the kids doing their work, it was just a dream, Howard was not going to risk it so he got up and said "I want all of you not to run in the halls when spring break comes, if I catch one person then I will shove this school right you your stupid whop asses, you got me?!." The kids sat in silence and tried to find the answers to the quiz.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Perks:
Can be used for a job application in the CWU, can heal major and minor wounds.

Defects
Defects:
First aid can only be practiced if in the CWU.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Use it for a CWU application in the medical field.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
None.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:43:47 PM by Howard Biggs »

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Howard Biggs's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 05:17:08 PM »
I wont support this application and I can easily state why:
Your background goes like this: Gets taught, gets emblem, gets taught, gets another emblem, now teacher, teaching people, suddenly spring riot.

That's a really fast paced history and already one was denied for such a hasty work.
Please, add more to your background instead of just speeding through it.
Beside, it would be interesting if you could provide proof of medical knowledge.

-support

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 01:36:57 AM »
Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Howard was in high school, carefully dissecting a frog, Howard finished up and went home, when Howard got home his mother said "Honey, if you want a job in biology then you should learn human anatomy and I can teach you." since Howard's mother was a doctor, Howard agreed and went to the hospital with his mother on Saturday morning looking as she was doing surgery, he was amazed at the experience and started researching medicine.

Howard got his diploma and went onto university were he decided to learn about more of medicine and biology, Howard was awarded his bachelor's degree and then came home to his mother and started to study more, Howard then realized that there was more to medicine so then he studied other ways of medicine such as: natural medicine, psychology and first aid.

Howard was then sent to medical school were he studied lobotomy and other types of medicine for that which he never got any sleep for at least 2 days, after that then he decided that he would teach medicine to pupils in university, Howard was teaching medicine when 2 of his students came in and Howard said "I finally see that you got here, take a seat." it was the last day of school and spring break was starting, the bell rang and the students lunged at Howard, it was a riot!, Howard was running down the stairs with the principle attention mic was playing "Band on the run." Howard was outrunning the teenagers, Howard ran out the gates and looked at the riot of people getting out so they could go to the spring break parties.

Where is the detail.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
What does dissecting a frog do? Did his mother watch him? Did he tell his mother about it? How does she know he wants to go into the field of medicine and biology? Where does she get the time to teach him if shes a surgeon?

Lots of questions. Needa more details.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:48:45 AM »
I will deny this by Friday unless you can tell us that you're working on a better backstory by then.

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
I would like to know if that is enough or you can give me your opinions.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
Honestly, the backstory seems all over the place, and it only barely mentions 'parts' of biology and medical practices. I do not support this at all.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 11:43:14 PM »
Been long enough with no change to alter the verdict. Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal