Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Streak

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application
« on: September 22, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »
Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Streak (grahamc22 original)

IC Character Name: Bill Linkro

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Bill, from a young age, had always hated crime and violence.  He was a smart kid in school, and found that education was the most important thing in life. He was still a smart kid in High school, good grades and all, and even then, as a reckless teenager, he still hated the thoughts of violence. He was able to move on from High school and looked to where his life took on from.

His parents were able to afford to send him to a good, stable collage, where he began to study for a degree in Law Enforcement. But, one day while sitting in his apartment, with his girlfriend, he heard a loud crash outside the apartment he got up and looked out the window to see the Combine invading earth.  He had seen the Combine shooting and killing people that were defending humans, or resisting against them. He was one of the lucky people who got a chance to live, he was then moved from city to city, finally ending up in City 45.

He seen how the Civil Protection of each city he had been to, were able to keep crime to a minimum. He seen this and that that earth was allot safer now that the Combine are here, he loved to be living at that time, hence from it being so safe for people to live in. He remembered the old saying he heard allot ‘’If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em’’. He thought that over and over again, and then finally, coming to a decision, he would sign up, and hope to become part of the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Bill is a lawful, kind, trustworthy, friendly, quiet, reliable, honest, artistic, technical.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
It will be hard at first, by getting used to this servers codes and regulations. Allot of training and a bit of slagging from the higher ranking Units (05 – 02) as I am the ‘Fresh meat’. They may get me to do something that may get me in trouble with my commanders, if not worse.  They may get me to say something to a higher ranking unit that may get me into trouble like ‘Go ask him for a promotion, he gives them out when you ask.’ And I would have to because they are a higher ranking unit that me, and I have to respectively obey with FearRP.

Over all, it will be hard at first, but a good experience to Roleplay. After I am settled in, it would hopefully ease off a bit, and I will make some friends with my fellow Units, gain some promotions, and be able to teach anymore new recruits.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Bill Linkro had a rough childhood. He lived in Sweden with his family. First eight years of his life, he had to get beaten up by bullies to protect his brother Anthony. He knew how to dish out hits, but not well against a group of people, but can take allot from them. He had excellent grades throughout his education finding that his education was the most important thing in life. His parents however, kicked him and his brother out of the house, only to save money when they both turned eighteen. He had to live off minimum wage, as he was working at a grocery store and doing some jobs for the community at times when desperate.

Within that time, he was able to get enough money, combined with his parents, to be able to be sent to a good collage, where he studied to get a degree in Law Enforcement. While one day sitting in his apartment with his girlfriend he met in the collage, he heard a loud bang outside, he got up and looked out his window, just to see the Combine shooting and killing people that were defending humans, or resisting against them. He was one of the lucky people who got a chance to live; he was then moved from city to city, finally ending up in City 45.

He seen how the Civil Protection of each city he had been to, were able to keep crime to a minimum. He seen this and that that earth was allot safer now that the Combine are here, he loved to be living at that time, hence from it being so safe for people to live in. He remembered the old saying he heard allot ‘’If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em’’. He thought that over and over again, and then finally, coming to a decision, he would sign up, and hope to become part of the Combine Civil Authority.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Now, about 3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About a year and a half..

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
6 months?

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +00

5. In what country do you live?
Ireland

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On another HL2Rp server, mainly just the firefights with my DvL and OTA commanding a few units, sneaking around to defeat the resistance.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Bill Linkro
CID: 20625
Height: 5'7
Hair Colour Dark brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Fast at learning.
Mental Defects: Bad at math
Mental Advantages: Fast thinker, and fast reactions.
Notable Qualities: Good with weapons, Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, whenever I can.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life to the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept all actions performed by me and under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal to the Universal Union as long as I live

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
 I wish to join, to assist the Union put a stop to violence and crime within City 45. When I was around, viewing the anti-civil behaviour, I would help the Civil Protection officers that were there as much as I could, or by reporting it. I wish to get further access to stopping it, by joining up, and stopping all anti-civil behaviour.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Bill Linkro hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 12:58:18 PM by Khub »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 01:34:17 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Bill Linkro
Citizen Identification Number: 20625

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

// Note: I don't really like you copypasting the last paragraph both into OOC questions one and four, but meh, here you go.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Bill Linkro
Citizen Identification Number: 20625

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 243 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

// Note: Whitelist pending due to fuck the system, neither /CharTransfer or whitelisting works. Whitelist issued.

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:12:48 PM by Khub »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal