Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming members and Ex-Members of OC need to read this.  (Read 12413 times)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming members and Ex-Members of OC need to read this.
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »
Look, this is going to sound odd, but I have nothing and everything to do with this.

I trolled a community, and i'm an idiot for assuming things'd their servers, and they kept giving me chances and I kept ruining them. I kept on trolling and trolling, and pretty much being a total ass. Eventually, I was handed a perma-ban. Believe it or not, this happened over the course of about 3 months, starting in November. It was a TF2 server.

Basically, my advice for you is to pack up your shit and go. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's the only way. I did exactly this, actually. I posted a whole long post on their old forums and explained all my mistakes, but trust me, it's no use. The best thing is to just pack up and leave. You need to reflect on your mistakes by yourself and not with the help of a community you disrespected, because it truly gets you nowhere.

What I'd recommend is trying to start over by finding a new server and a new community, and getting yourself a new start. It really helps, and just try not to repeat your old mistakes. Right now, I'm working on joining a new TF2 community, and it's going great. Treat people as you'd like to be treated.

All in all, there's no way you're going to be unbanned from here. No amount of pretending you don't care about being unbanned or banned or whatever is going to get people to think you're more mature. But that's okay. Think of this as a positive experience, and try to amend past issues.

Good luck.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 10:48:25 PM »
This is a failed attempt, you are banned for a reason

Excuse me but since when was this a ban appeal?

Whatever, my attempts to tie loose ends and perhaps re-rail things has obviously not gone to plan.

Oh and rory, What I did at OC shouldn't be a determining factor on things here. Stop acting like they are.

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2011, 08:11:58 AM »
You're turning into PK, trying to manipulate people like this.
People must not know you at all if they think you really care.

TBH hes hit the nail on the head there.

You wrote this same thread on OC asking for forgiveness saying oh i know ive made some mistakes and im sorry.

You have fucked up one to many times. Its clear you are untrustworthy as you either dont learn from your mistakes or you just dont care.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal