Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming members and Ex-Members of OC need to read this.  (Read 12170 times)

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming members and Ex-Members of OC need to read this.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
Yeah, cause nobody wants to talk to you anymore and you're hoping that this could get you unbanned from the server. And there's nowhere else for you to go.

I was informed roughly by sabo that people didn't want to talk to me on the basis I never apologised for my actions, hence the thread.
Nice pointing out the obvious - Of course that's something I'd like, but the chances of that actually happening are slim, hence why I never mentioned it until now.

Kaz... the consequences are given... we can't just give it back... because you need to learn to not do this shit...

Read the last few lines. I never expected for that to happen.

You can say whatever you want, but you still posted this just to post this without sharing the actual feeling. You don't care about people and what you do to them. You don't need any friends. (And I'm actually quoting you here)

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »
You can say whatever you want, but you still posted this just to post this without sharing the actual feeling. You don't care about people and what you do to them. You don't need any friends. (And I'm actually quoting you here)

I'm not sure how I'm going to "share the feeling" any better than I have now. What do you want me to do? I mean it's great you're assuming I'm not, but I'm at a loss as to how to possibly "improve".

You say I don't care about people and what I do to them, but that was because when I did the actions, I never looked at the bigger picture and how it might affect them. Surprisingly, to my knowledge, hardly anyone brought me up on it.

No comment on the last statement.

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »

I'm not sure how I'm going to "share the feeling" any better than I have now. What do you want me to do? I mean it's great you're assuming I'm not, but I'm at a loss as to how to possibly "improve".

You say I don't care about people and what I do to them, but that was because when I did the actions, I never looked at the bigger picture and how it might affect them. Surprisingly, to my knowledge, hardly anyone brought me up on it.

I mean sharing the feeling that you expressed here.

Honestly, you're so mentally unstable that you actually believe your own lies Kaz...

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

Honestly, you're so mentally unstable that you actually believe your own lies Kaz...

Are you suggesting that I'm not actually sorry? Well sorry if it seems that way but that really isn't the case. I am genuinely sorry.

As for the last bit, What do you suggest then?

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
Kaz, after seeing what you did at OC, I would never let me trust you again ever, I trusted you back at PE, but after that I really gave up trying to be friends with you since it always seemed you didn't want to be.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 08:47:04 PM »

Darth. Darth, Darth, Darth. You truly are an ass.

Sorry that is a bit unprofessional.

From a professional standpoint, you are an ass.

Many people on the internet fail to remember that behind a computer screen is a human being, and that human being has feelings. This applies to not only you Darth, but it applies to everyone. Whether those people be the perpetrator, the target, or even the bystander of attacks.

And I leave you Kaz, although I have already said this to you, with Newton's third law of motion, as applied to the ways humans socially interact :

With every action, is an equal and opposite reaction.
Live free or die

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 08:49:37 PM »
And with that, I have snapped. Someone find me bookings for coastal resorts in the UK please.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »
Kazuo, I have known you for a while and I still have respect for you. You are still a great friend to me regardless of what happened. I can only wish that you could somehow make amends. But that seems highly unlikely, and I fear that you won't be unbanned.

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »

Many people on the internet fail to remember that behind a computer screen is a human being, and that human being has feelings. This applies to not only you Darth, but it applies to everyone. Whether those people be the perpetrator, the target, or even the bystander of attacks.

And I leave you Kaz, although I have already said this to you, with Newton's third law of motion, as applied to the ways humans socially interact :

You obviously don't know anything about kaz.
So please stay out of it.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 09:29:34 PM »
Him clicking his mouse button makes nothing else move though Nikolai...

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2011, 09:32:29 PM »

You obviously don't know anything about kaz.
So please stay out of it.

I think you are sadly mistaken, however, I would like to end this here, because I see no benefit from arguing with you.
Live free or die

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:16 PM »
Also Kaz dragged more people into  failrp, and people who rp'ed into leaving the server.

I remember he used to get on and Kazbomb the whole BP, he would blow up cars for no reasons (Even in SRS rp) and he also just banned people because he either didn't like them or he just felt like it... He banned me when i was getting my car for one hour Reasons: ASS.

Srsly kaz... I don't even know if any offers are correct to unban you... you've caused many disasters to your OWN community... and even to Catalyst Gaming...

I have nothing else to say to you...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:37:53 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Albert [busy]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Kaz, you are a monster in your doings. You as a person, are not a monster. You're actions however, are monstrous, and you failed to convince me that you did not see the errors of your ways. I know very well you did indeed know what you were doing, you even told me. Hey I can't say I didn't somewhat fall for it again, was even willing to again give you the benefit of the doubt!

After Darth, after me, after Moonraise, after SMT you just can not be forgiven. You drove the dagger from thou sheath to thy's community, and thus it did become your happy dagger's sheath as you stood happily on it's treaded corpse.

This is a failed attempt, you are banned for a reason, you knew better, and you do nothing but sway your disabilities around as an excuse after you have done wrong. You try to get away with everything because of some ideology that has been preached upon you in which you were taught through it to live as though your disability could get you out of anything. IT CAN NOT!

Hell I'll admit, you got a few people in your quest, but it ends here.

Kaz Vale.
Is es ut omnes, vos postulo Qui impetro succurro.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »
Kaz, I've always liked you for some reason. You probably already known that I did considering I used to screw around with you a lot in PE and OC. However, I cannot believe that an owner/founder of a community could do the things you did to OC. Talking to Jake and Darth themselves, I heard exactly what went down. I cannot, in anyway, see RoflWaffle do the things you did back then.

And now CG...Why? You were the one who, whenever I joined a Skype chat with Rofl, would be having fun with us all the time. I figured you and Rofl were on the best of terms, and I'm unsure of why Rofl didn't have you as an admin at that time. However, I see now why. Personally, I can't completely forgive you for your actions, and nor can I ever trust you unbanned, but personality-wise, you seem to have changed. You realize your faults, and that's always a good start.

I figured you changed from OC when you came here. It ended up you turning your back on us too, so letting you back into here is something I, personally, cannot see happening.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:57 PM »
Kaz I love you. I think you should be able to play on the servers but you getting any type of administrative privileges should be a big no no.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal