Author Topic: Massive citizen RP.  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Smittiy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Massive citizen RP.
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:17:09 PM »
Bring citizens together through a tragedy that effects all, promoting RP between all citizen types, (Loyalist Anti, Normal, CWU, Ect.) Maybe the death of a popular citizen, ( Popular ICly through massive amounts of RP, helping a lot of citizens out). Or even a complete citizen round-up into the UCH, with an aftermath detainment period. Or any other ideas, post ideas please, but some sort of event of this type. I've noticed way to many citizens just simply Fail RP. This could provide a good RP trainer for bad RPers, and help citizen RP in general, because as of now its pretty boring at times. This did not take a lot of time to think of, be brutally honest with opinions, I don't mind, I just want an event to bring all of the citizens together, for better RP opportunities.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Massive citizen RP.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 04:32:04 AM »
     Rounding citizens up into UCH happens every now and then during a community inspection, which should be now done regularly once a week or two. During it, all citizens are searched as well as the civil housing, and they are then assigned apartments by CCA.
     If you want anyone to force citizens to roleplay together, there are first problems. If CCA locks citizens in UCH, and keeps them there, there is always someone who will complain about it, how we are dumb and stupid. Then, there will be new players and minges, knocking on doors, stealing your items and doing stupid /me's. Last problem is too many people on same place, resulting in flooded IC chat.
     There is some kind of idea in your suggestion, though it would be better if you came with something more exact. Let' s see what we can do ;)

Thank you for suggesting.

Offline Smittiy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Massive citizen RP.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Thanks for the input, I'm just trying to not do a fail suggestion like, "Oh zombies, or Revolution lol" I am just looking to broaden citizen to citizen relations. If you look at the CCA they all know each other practically, and have a community, I would like for that to happen in the citizen base as well though, and I will try and come up with more specifics as I go along, but I guess its good to address the point that citizen on citizen RP  is definitely the weakest as of now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal