Author Topic: Ask Toxic Zombie Some Things  (Read 7471 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Toxic Zombie Some Things
« on: August 28, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »
Ask me anything... Or mostly anything.
Do not ask for art; I do not do requests.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Toxic Zombie Some Things
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 02:33:33 PM »
what do you think of me?
what got you interested in art?
hello
do you believe i am the king of spam?
what do you want to do as your dream job?

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »
what do you think of me?
You're okay, I guess. I don't really know you that well... or I can't remember peoples usernames...

what got you interested in art?
Cartoons, comics, mangas, other people's art. I used to be really in to Anime. Sadly, that put a big dent in my artistic ability and art style as Anime has terrible anatomy. I stick to the cartoony style more, as it is easier and I cant be assed to spend more than thirty minutes on something.

hello
Hi.

do you believe i am the king of spam?
I don't know, are you? Your title says so.

what do you want to do as your dream job?
I'd like to work somewhere in the game industry. I'm aiming for something in the art section, such as a concept artist, but I'd be happy with just being a tester or some pencil pusher.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 03:59:39 PM »
hello
how are you
what do you think of me (you'll get tired of this question)
where did your name come from
favorite songs/music/genres/etc
favorite films?!!?
yes
no

not really a question but you should look at some of the league of legends art spotlights if you don't already, they're hot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y_-08pMhSM

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
what do you think of me

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
what do you think of me

draw me

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
do you like the ota dance
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 07:00:32 PM »
Favorite co-unit?

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
 Are you going to do some realistic art (such as soldiers in a battlefield to a individual on a bicycle) other than the current art you are going (i.e. cartoon-ish like, anime-like and so forth)?

I am interested in art too. I drawed a Civil Protection unit once but I ruined it. Put it on the fridge and my parents decided to throw it in the trashcan. What do you mostly use as a tool to create your art?

What if I were to say that I love your fucking awesome art ye'?

Why is your name Toxic Zombie (reminds me of Half-Life 2)?

Are you going to do another piece of art that takes place in another videogame besides Half-Life 2?

Get out of here, stalker?

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 10:18:43 PM »
What do you think of me?
What do you think of the CCA as of now?
City or outlands?
Are you happy that El problemo is gone?
What do you think of the UED?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 11:24:18 PM »
Sup babe
How you iz?
Do you think CG is as good as good as it sounds?
What do ya think of ya boi?
Fav game?

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:26 PM »
Are you already tired of all the questions?

Can I have a cookie, plz?

Y u always call me mom? ;.;

How'd you become such a good RPer?

Are you sexy and you know it, yeah?

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:51 AM »
hello
how are you
favorite films?!!?
yes
no

not really a question but you should look at some of the league of legends art spotlights if you don't already, they're hot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y_-08pMhSM

Hi.
I'm fine, thank you.

You're super cool. You always help me (like tping me to P3 and using your physic gun to help me lunge at ppl).

I love zombies, if you couldn't tell. My original name was ZombieMesh, but, when I created a Steam account, I realized that name made no sense. I wanted an easy name that had to do with zombies, so yeah.

I have a very, uh, varied taste in music. I enjoy the top hits on the radio, but I'd never put them on my iPod. I was basically forced to grow up with classic rock, so I can tolerate it. Hard rock is pretty okay too. I enjoy electronic (like Daft Punk) and comedy music (Weird Al, Richard Cheese). I'm super into electro-swing. I don't really like any specific bands (except maybe Richard Cheese, Weird Al), I normally only like a few of their songs. The only albums I buy are from musicals/movies/games. I have bit of everything in my music collection.

The Dark Knight (Rises), Fido, Zombieland, Repo: the genetic opera, The Avengers, Insidious, Nightmare Before Christmas... I'm sure there are others; I just can't think of them right now.

Bein
Si

what do you think of me
You're cool and have a nice accent. You're never on when I'm on, though. Makes me sad.

what do you think of me

draw me

I don't really know you, do I? Do you have a unit or CA? I forgot D:
No.

It's super cute; it makes me die of diabetes.

Favorite co-unit?

I dunno what co-unit means. I'm assuming it means a unit in my division near my rank?
If so, I'm not really sure. I've stopped writing in my CP booklet ever since I joined CCA, so I tend to forget who 911 knows.

Are you going to do some realistic art (such as soldiers in a battlefield to a individual on a bicycle) other than the current art you are going (i.e. cartoon-ish like, anime-like and so forth)?

I am interested in art too. I drawed a Civil Protection unit once but I ruined it. Put it on the fridge and my parents decided to throw it in the trashcan. What do you mostly use as a tool to create your art?

Are you going to do another piece of art that takes place in another videogame besides Half-Life 2?

I'm not really good at 'realistic' art, but I've done it before. Not really my cup of tea, too much work.
And, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my art.
(See SMT quote)
Whenever I get into a fandom, I sometimes draw a few pieces of art for it. That, or whenever I feel like it. If you want to see some only pieces from different video games, just ask.
No.

What do you think of me?
City or outlands?
Who are you :3c? Sorry, I'm bad with remembering people. If you give me your unit number or something, I might remember.
It's pretty fun. More fun than being a civilian. It can get a bit boring, though, and it's annoying dealing with dumb people daily.
City.
Yes.
I liked the UED. I think that if it were run a bit differently and it was more clear what we could and couldn't do, it would have worked out better.

Sup babe
How you iz?
Fav game?
Hi.
I'm good.
It's a nice gaming community filled with mostly nice people. Every community has its problems, but I like it here non the less.
Your name is creepy and I refuse to abide by it.
That's a hard one... I'd say currently it's Skyrim. I have a lot of games I like... Maybe... Orcarina of Time?

Nope.
*gives a chocolate chip cookie*
Because your unit is like a mother to 911. It just kind of stuck, and now I call everyone above me mom and dad.

Years and years of practice. It helps to have had a diverse background that included different types and styles of rps. My first roleplay I ever did was a forum roleplay about Boos from Mario. After that, I rped at this place called Habbo Hotel. It was really shitty rp. Whoever typed faster won the battles and there was a lot of drama able cause of it. None the less, it taught me to type faster. I had my fair share of forum rps. For awhile, I did chat rps (as in using a chat box). They ranged from being really long posts to short and sweet posts (because of text limits).
Probably one of the biggest contributions to my ability to roleplay was my childhood. Everyday, I'd go over to my friends house and we'd all jump on the trampoline and play 'pretend'. I always had to come up with the setting, had to play all the people that weren't my friends (NPCs basically), and always had to be the bad guy. This fueled my love of roleplay, although, at the time we didn't know what it was. It also taught me how to run a 'game' and how to lose, because the bad guy always loses.
I'm really into games like DnD (although there are no groups near where I live so I'm always just dreaming) and I've always wanted to try LARP. So, yeah. Roleplay is just in my blood.

Am I sexy? I do not know it.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 09:21:40 PM »
hello
how are you
favorite films?!!?
yes
no

Hi.
I'm fine, thank you.

You're super cool. You always help me (like tping me to P3 and using your physic gun to help me lunge at ppl).

I love zombies, if you couldn't tell. My original name was ZombieMesh, but, when I created a Steam account, I realized that name made no sense. I wanted an easy name that had to do with zombies, so yeah.

I have a very, uh, varied taste in music. I enjoy the top hits on the radio, but I'd never put them on my iPod. I was basically forced to grow up with classic rock, so I can tolerate it. Hard rock is pretty okay too. I enjoy electronic (like Daft Punk) and comedy music (Weird Al, Richard Cheese). I'm super into electro-swing. I don't really like any specific bands (except maybe Richard Cheese, Weird Al), I normally only like a few of their songs. The only albums I buy are from musicals/movies/games. I have bit of everything in my music collection.

The Dark Knight (Rises), Fido, Zombieland, Repo: the genetic opera, The Avengers, Insidious, Nightmare Before Christmas... I'm sure there are others; I just can't think of them right now.

Bein
Si

what do you think of me
You're cool and have a nice accent. You're never on when I'm on, though. Makes me sad.

what do you think of me

draw me

I don't really know you, do I? Do you have a unit or CA? I forgot D:
No.

It's super cute; it makes me die of diabetes.

Favorite co-unit?

I dunno what co-unit means. I'm assuming it means a unit in my division near my rank?
If so, I'm not really sure. I've stopped writing in my CP booklet ever since I joined CCA, so I tend to forget who 911 knows.

I'm not really good at 'realistic' art, but I've done it before. Not really my cup of tea, too much work.
And, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my art.
(See SMT quote)
Whenever I get into a fandom, I sometimes draw a few pieces of art for it. That, or whenever I feel like it. If you want to see some only pieces from different video games, just ask.
No.

What do you think of me?
City or outlands?
Who are you :3c? Sorry, I'm bad with remembering people. If you give me your unit number or something, I might remember.
It's pretty fun. More fun than being a civilian. It can get a bit boring, though, and it's annoying dealing with dumb people daily.
City.
Yes.
I liked the UED. I think that if it were run a bit differently and it was more clear what we could and couldn't do, it would have worked out better.

Sup babe
How you iz?
Fav game?
Hi.
I'm good.
It's a nice gaming community filled with mostly nice people. Every community has its problems, but I like it here non the less.
Your name is creepy and I refuse to abide by it.
That's a hard one... I'd say currently it's Skyrim. I have a lot of games I like... Maybe... Orcarina of Time?

Nope.
*gives a chocolate chip cookie*
Because your unit is like a mother to 911. It just kind of stuck, and now I call everyone above me mom and dad.

Years and years of practice. It helps to have had a diverse background that included different types and styles of rps. My first roleplay I ever did was a forum roleplay about Boos from Mario. After that, I rped at this place called Habbo Hotel. It was really shitty rp. Whoever typed faster won the battles and there was a lot of drama able cause of it. None the less, it taught me to type faster. I had my fair share of forum rps. For awhile, I did chat rps (as in using a chat box). They ranged from being really long posts to short and sweet posts (because of text limits).
Probably one of the biggest contributions to my ability to roleplay was my childhood. Everyday, I'd go over to my friends house and we'd all jump on the trampoline and play 'pretend'. I always had to come up with the setting, had to play all the people that weren't my friends (NPCs basically), and always had to be the bad guy. This fueled my love of roleplay, although, at the time we didn't know what it was. It also taught me how to run a 'game' and how to lose, because the bad guy always loses.
I'm really into games like DnD (although there are no groups near where I live so I'm always just dreaming) and I've always wanted to try LARP. So, yeah. Roleplay is just in my blood.

Am I sexy? I do not know it.

You played Habbo hotel too? Yeah, I went and played the game. I liked the roleplaying servers but then it got boring so that is where Steam comes in.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 10:00:29 PM »
Are you a real gurl!?!?!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal