Author Topic: <::|| Councillor Charlotte Dawn's File ||::>  (Read 1723 times)

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| Councillor Charlotte Dawn's File ||::>
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:58:14 PM »

<::|| Councillor Charlotte Dawn ||::>

Qualifications: PhD in Psychology

Height: 5'8

Nationality: English

Steam name:Turian Councilor / Moon

Timezone: GMT

<::|| Logged Speeches ||::>
Conspiracy
Spoiler for Hiden:
Greetings citizens of City Forty Five. As one of the newer members of the city administration team, I believe an introduction is in order, my name is Dr. Charlotte Dawn and along with my introduction I have prepared a small speech for you.

In my time before I became one of your administrators, I had noticed that citizens have begun to speak more openly of conspiracy and anti-union propaganda. Coincidence or not, this seems to have started taking place after civil protection started taking more leniency in terms of punishment. If civil protection is going to stop enforcing punishment so harshly, then we expect you to behave, I understand this is not one hundred percent of the citizen population, but even a small amount is unacceptable. If somebody is making anti-union comments, report them, every violation is still a violation. I give you a formal warning, if this uncivil and.. criminal activity does not stop, punishment will become more severe, infact, by not reporting it yourselves you are commiting a level two sociostability violation.

Let me clarify some common misconceptions regarding conspiracy:
The Universal Union took over our planet - Incorrect. The Universal Union saved our planet, the world was on the brink of running out of natural resources and living conditions were swiftly decaying day by day. The Universal Union provides housing, food and water globally to every registered and behaving citizen - a colossal improvement, I'd say.

The Universal Union punishes too harshly and unnecessarily - Incorrect. Crime rates have never been lower than before the Universal Union took charge. Punishment may be on an extreme scale however, it works, and that's what matters. We keep citizens safe and free from a crime filled environment.

I hope this speech has had some effect, and I make a request to those committing violations, all you do is risk higher severity of punishment for your fellow citizens, for their sakes, stop.
Broadcast 21/08/2012.

Loyalty
Spoiler for Hiden:
Greetings, inhabitants of City Forty Five. I am one of your administrators, Doctor Charlotte Dawn. I ask for your attention today for a few words on a rather peculiar subject - Loyalty. As you know, citizens who offer their time and themselves to the grand efforts of the Union are rewarded with various assortments, although I doubt I will need to delve deeper for the majority of citizens, I shan't let even the minority suffer with the unacknowledgement of the Union's generous efforts to reward deserving citizens. The chances of spotting a loyalist are high, and should be followed absolutely as they are the perfect role model of any good citizen.

The specific rewards of Loyalism, for lack of a more profound word, start off with the acknowledgement of your loyalist status at five points with an armband officially branding you as a loyalist and enabling you the benefit of allowing you to be interviewed for the Combine Civil Authority. From there, citizens, the rewards only increase as you earn extra rations and a sense of superiority over your fellow citizens, do not let that fool you though, you may be a valuable asset but you are still a citizen, remember your place.

Although, the rewards are only intended to be the secondary benefit of supporting the Union. The first, of course, must be the honor and pride and obvious intelligence in your decision to aide the Union in it's efforts to civilize and eventually save humanity. It is from the voluntary members of Civil Protection and the aid of loyalists that we manage to reach and maintain civil and sociostable behaviour. Along with this honor in it's rather colossal magnitude, you will also gain the satisfaction of knowing that once all primitive resistance has been quelled that humanity will evolve to it's next rightful stage, we shall become immortal, and become the real Gods! Thank you for taking the time to listen, and keep in mind the righteous goals of the Union and our goals of helping humanity to truly.. ascend. Good night, City Forty Five.
Broadcast 24/08/2012.

Union
Spoiler for Hiden:
Greetings, City Forty Five. You may or may not be acqainted with myself, but in the case that you are not, my name is Dr. Charlotte Dawn. I am one of your newer Administrators and as always, I have prepared a speech to rehearse over the broadcasting system. The focus of this speech is Union, of which there are two official definitions:
1. The action or fact of joining together or being joined together in a political context.
2. A state of harmony or agreement: "they live in perfect union".
Before I further discuss and explain the premise and point of a Union, I would first like to delve into something interesting, a revelation, I had over the last few days. Sometimes, people tell us that we, as an individual, can perform amazing tasks, perhaps even bringing rather large changes. It was a regular phrase to say, one man, or woman, can change the world. As inspiring as this statement is, it is unfortunately false. One individual is physically unable to, as said, change the world, and I am afraid nobody on this world will ever be able to succeed at such a task. Why? Well, I shall explain momentarily.

Do you think our benefactors managed to build up the Union by themselves? No, the neighboring races and species saw the promise of working together to achieve the impossible. They exceeded the limits of mortality and began to expand towards the stars in a generous campaign to adopt any struggling races and combine them into the Union. It was humanity who brought the portal storms upon themselves and it was the Union who delivered our salvation. To provoke change, you must cooperate with an ideal, a goal. To achieve your survival, to achieve immortality, you have to work with those offering the change, as change cannot be achieved alone. The very certain people I happen to be talking about, are of course, our benefactors. Those who graciously offer unimaginable, inconceivable things that can be triggered into motion by merely cooperating. By resisting against the noble cause of the Union, you only delay our transcendence for those who are sensible enough to realise this is for the better of Humanity. Thank you for listening City Forty Five, I hope you take my words into mind, and last of all, goodnight.
Broadcast 31/08/2012.

New Year
Spoiler for Hiden:
Good evening, City 45. This is one of your Councillors speaking, Charlotte Dawn. Firstly, I would like to say, happy new year, and on the note of the new year, there are definitely some topics that need covering. First and foremost, you will have realized that the construction works
that were planned sometime in the previous year have finally come to completion. Thanks only to the generous Union, are we supplied with an entirely renovated precinct and the Civil Administration Board Embassy that I and my associates now reside in.
Not only this is the brand new year accompanied with, but also with a brand new update to the current Union Loyalist system, which you may find out more information on around the City itself.
As with all change and advancement, there comes adjustment also. Cooperation is more so necessary than before, as osentatious changes such as the subsequent stated improvements do not happen instantaneously and require manpower and industry.
Such mighty accolades of the Universal Union can only be achieved with coactive ambition and discipline, and I sincerely caution you all not to waste this chance to contribute before it departs.

Contribution can be given and received by anyone, and is notably appreciated, as before with the aforementioned loyalist system. You do not need to be part of the Civil Authority or Workers Union to devote even a miniscule amount of aid to the various forces working to maintain the harmony of the City.

If any of the listeners to this broadcast are perhaps lacking a new year's resolution, if they still make any, perhaps I can offer some insight. The major strives forward in humanity in the years before, assisted by the Union are intermittently taken for granted, and to an extent, forgotten.
The only way forward, to continue these monumental achievements, is to maintain a positive attitude of appreciation and determination to continue these voluminous attainments. I will allow you to think on these words, as I must now bid you goodbye.

This is Councillor Charlotte Dawn, signing off.
Broadcast 07/01/2013.

<::|| Logged Meetings ||::>
Spoiler for Hiden:
|Name of Board member| Dr. Charlotte Dawn
|Name and City ID of the citizen spoken with| Ryan Azzarreto - 09525
|Small summary of what occurred during the meeting| Police brutality, eventually convinced it was necessary.
|Personal opinion of what was suggested and or what was said in general| That the 'brutality' is necessary to maintain a civil environment.

|Name of Board member| Dr. Charlotte Dawn
|Name and City ID of the citizen spoken with| Robert Gordon - 67104
|Small summary of what occurred during the meeting| State of rooms in the U.C.H, he asked about precinct 3 and resistance groups in there.
|Personal opinion of what was suggested and or what was said in general| The U.C.H is being fixed up and precinct three is being removed and being replaced with a patrolled area so none of that should be a problem in a month or so.

<::|| Logged Letters ||::>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Power of stunsticks - Addressed - No changes necessary.
Access to the nexus for the day - Addressed - Denied.
Civil protection being unnecessarily rude - Addressed.
More security in the U.C.H - Addressed - Will be relayed to higher authority.

//Credits to Dallas for the format
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:05:24 PM by inquisitor spiderman »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal