Author Topic: What I think of most CCA 05's and Recruits  (Read 9094 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What I think of most CCA 05's and Recruits
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »
I agree with BAMF, of course. But, ya know.... What it is, it is. Unfortunatley, Because of what happend with my recruits, I'm pretty much being labled as FailRP and a shit player by people who havn't really met me in game. But, if i can be an experiment case, to help the CmD and UED get more of a balance on how they should treat 'Croots, than, I'm fine with that. I'll just prove the haters wrong when we meet in-game. XP

However, to stick up for some of the Trainers, 050 (Khubajsn) Is on just about every day, from 4AM to 12PM EST USA. And, he's probably the best trainer ever. I took Specalised review Twice, and Final Review once. Never, Ever, did i get under an A.

And, regarding BMs, BMs need an overhaul.
BMs are for fuck ups, not for general wrong-doings.

Of the 3 BMs i got on 074, One of them was legit. ONE.
BM1: 404 saw me climbing on his setup to examine it. What he did: BM.  What the response should be: IC talking to, and re-education if hes real pissed.

BM2: I was caught supervising a CONSCRIPT alone while it cleaned detention. What was done: BM. What should have been done: BM. This is a major fuckup, life thretaning. For sure. That deserved a BM.

BM3: KMP Caught me not /meing my actions in the RDT. What he did: BM  What the response should have been: An OOC talking to, after rations. A 3-5 day Character Ban, if felt appropriate. This is FailRP, so yeh.

Instead of handing out BMs for major fuckups, they're handed out for BREATHING. What officers need to remember, is that BMs are LIFE THREATNING. Your handing DEATH to a unit, when you give them a BM. There needs to be a better way to teach units they've fucked up. Like, an IC Re-education, or spending time in Treatment. Whatever, you figure it out. Also, I've seen more than one unit with Doubled up BMs, IMO, that shit has to stop too. That, is absoloutley unfair.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:43:14 PM by Tapir? »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 02:06:12 PM »
Tapir, please do not cry about your recruit in this thread. This is not the correct place.
To my knowledge, Tapir, your third BM on 074 has been issued for letting citizens through first RDT booth without any roleplay, but what's main, without checking their /viewdata and /points. To my knowledge, you've assigned a code one to citizen who should have got three or four.

Offline Nomad

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
Some of my other characters got brutally tortured and a RCT was just standing there eating popcorn like it was no problem for them.
dimidium facti qui coepit habet

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »
I stand with Tapir in that the HC needs to stop handing out BMs like candy.  In no way do I support un-PKing 074.  As far as I have heard, there is sufficient evidence to say that he made dumbass moves.  However, what I don't get is BMing units for a first time fuckup.  If a unit fucks up, unless it is a serious fuck up, like when Shaker picked up a pistol off the bench at the firing range and started shooting without waiting for orders, units should either be beat the shit out of OR, if the mess up was over OOC, they should be punished in an OOC fashion.  It should be acceptable to make mistakes at RCT, and UNIFORM and HC should be ready and willing to correct it.  It would be like being fired the first day as a busser for spilling a glass.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 02:24:25 AM »
Level Three Infractions (Warning (if below the rank of 01) to 1 Blackmark)

They are meant to give warnings and they should be doing so.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Datzy

• Nihil et Omnia
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 08:58:57 AM »
Funny, I remember my units acting like idiots when they were first recruited.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 10:58:53 AM »

Looks like someone wants to be in the Civil protection

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »

No idea why you would say that. *looks at Datzy's posts* Ah, there. Take a hint Datzy, they check for  post whoring you know, only post when you have to.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »

No idea why you would say that. *looks at Datzy's posts* Ah, there. Take a hint Datzy, they check for  post whoring you know, only post when you have to.

I have already contacted Datzy about his special higher post requirement.

Offline Datzy

• Nihil et Omnia
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 12:32:07 AM »

I'm not excruciatingly obsessed with becoming part of the CCA here, I have separate occupations at the moment. Though, with the servers quality and much higher member count than mine, I'm going to contribute to the forums more positively as I was warned about my blatant postwhoring.

I'll most likely surpass the required goal before applying.

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »
So, I was RPing with an 05. Suddenly, he became a level 45 Badass Pshyco! But, seriously, he took 4 shots to the legs, and was like, "lul must shoot him" You need to PAINRP 05's! You are not resistant. Higher up ranks do become resistant to pain, but, 05s are NOT Badasses.

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 12:48:26 AM »
So, I was RPing with an 05. Suddenly, he became a level 45 Badass Pshyco! But, seriously, he took 4 shots to the legs, and was like, "lul must shoot him" You need to PAINRP 05's! You are not resistant. Higher up ranks do become resistant to pain, but, 05s are NOT Badasses.

Who shot him..?
Why..?
Care to explain more?
#

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal