Author Topic: Psycopath Event Suggestion  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Jiffy60

• View Profile
    • Awards
Psycopath Event Suggestion
« on: August 13, 2012, 01:54:30 AM »
Okay I know at first you might read the title and be thinking okay this guy is just trying to make havok and chaos in the server, but hear me out. Me and my friend were playing on catalyst Hl2 rp earlier today and we found a room that no one owned, we went in hoping to own the apartment but were shocked to find it was littered with skulls and bones. We then bought the door and began to both roleplay being raving psycopaths making noises and such until the Combine were called (this took a good 20 - 25 mins of noise making) Then when the combine came we both roleplayed being crazy murderers. It was fun and even though we both died and had we make new characters. We both enjoyed it.. So anyways to the main point of this post, If the admin would have a friend or someone roleplay being a murderer or psycopath, and give that certain person something to define him as a psycopath or murderer (eg. Bloody clothes / wounds / living in a blood splattered bone ridden room / ect.. ) That would be very enjoyable and exciting i believe.

Re: Psycopath Event Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »
The problem lies in the fact that there's not really a very easy way for anyone, especially someone with mental disabilities of any sort, could get hold of weapons. So, unfortunately, that probably wouldn't work.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »
People tends to create their own phycopathic citizen.
I don't really see a needed event for it, since this normally happens once and a while.

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 11:49:34 PM »
Jiffy, unfortunately for you, Challenge is right.  I, on a regular basis, see plenty of "Psychopaths" in P3, and I've seen several in P1 a couple times.  If there were more to it, then I might be able to rethink, but as is, unfortunately, to common of an occurrence to be an event.
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal