Author Topic: Item loss / gain.  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Jiffy60

• View Profile
    • Awards
Item loss / gain.
« on: August 13, 2012, 01:29:44 AM »
Hello guys, I have been on catalyst half life two rp for awhile now and although i know the main part of the game is about developing your character however.. I pride myself on the amount of items i have amassed across my characters and well, a few days ago i went to log into the server and all went well... until i checked my main character that i play on's items... He used to have... a Shotgun (Yes a shotgun, not joking) some drugs including anti depressants and steroids, as well as some health vials. I was amazed to find that my character only had one jar of steroids on him.. Shocked i quickly changed over across all my characters searching for my items (Especially my shotgun) Only to find that each and every one of my characters inventories have been cleared out, with the exception of each character now having a jar of steroids. I love the catalyst servers. But item loss and gain this large must be fixed.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Item loss / gain.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 02:46:58 AM »
Recently, like few weeks ago, there was a server-wide weapons wipe. It is very unlikely to happen that you get your shotgun back.

Offline John

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Item loss / gain.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 02:33:26 PM »
You probally dropped your weapons on one of your characters if you remember doing that. Items can get lost like that, but i'm not sure what other possibility could have happened to your items.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal