Author Topic: Union Civil Relations Act of 2017  (Read 6749 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Union Civil Relations Act of 2017
« on: August 11, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:50:09 AM by garry :D »

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Union Civil Relations Act of 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 03:38:02 AM »
I'm going to copy and paste these and place them behind the desk within the office. Due to a vast majoirty of the CAB team not checking the forums regularly, and my own will to want them to get attention to this.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »
I am fine with this and I like it, just one thing. I find fact that this act is basically forcing a CA to stay in his office (unless Vice Consul+ or unless given OfC+ auth) very dumb, I used to often travel to detainment and talk to detained citizens, as CA presence actually makes being detained fun, instead of 20 minutes OOC punishment for promoting roleplay. Being locked in CA office is not fun.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
A few things, I hope they're valid as I used to have a CA of my own.

Councilman sounded 100 times better than Administrator. From what I remember, OTA that flagged up for the sole purpose of accompanying the CA would've been ICly commanded by their superiors to yield to the requests of the CA, if they were purely for security reasons. In this sense, the CA could ask one of his OTA guards to do something to keep him safer, as long as it was reasonable and the OTA unit could comply with it, the OTA unit would be very compelled to follow the order.

Also, about needing higher and higher rank auths to do something- the more red tape you put around something, the harder it will be to accomplish anything, and the less enjoyable it would be. CAs deserve free reign in the Nexus during Code Green. They might've been caged puppets in HL2, but they could at least move around in their cage. Ciitizens visiting him might see it as a sign of weakness that he can only rarely be allowed to leave his office.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
Just a heads up, its 2017.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:34:11 PM »
Hopefully, they will actually listen to them when I say, You only need 1 OTA for a meeting and always say please and thank you when talking to them or any other unit. But also, the Commanders and HC have been getting irritated on how we get the Units to deliever the citizens to our office. Should we ask the OTA units to pick them up and bring them to the office, or should we just let the Units bring them up instead?

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 01:48:26 PM »
I don't mind delivering citizens to the CA's office. It often makes for good RP. What I hate is when CAs get an attitude with units because they aren't delivering the citizens fast enough. Especially since they are equivalent to an 01 unit according to the CA Code of Conduct or whatever it's called. CAs really need to read up on that, I've never seen a CA call HC ma'am or sir, when it says that they are supposed to.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 01:50:53 PM by ReDrUm »

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »
I don't mind delivering citizens to the CA's office. It often makes for good RP. What I hate is when CAs get an attitude with units because they aren't delivering the citizens fast enough. Especially since they are equivalent to an 01 unit according to the CA Code of Conduct or whatever it's called. CAs really need to read up on that, I've never seen a CA call HC ma'am or sir, when it says that they are supposed to.

EXACTLY, I remember asking one of the CA's to calm down after they said they were getting aggrivated with the speed of the arrival. I think it would be fine if they asked when the citizen would get there politely, but when they say, "Where is that citizen, I'm growing impatient." A problem arises.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 02:01:45 PM »

EXACTLY, I remember asking one of the CA's to calm down after they said they were getting aggrivated with the speed of the arrival. I think it would be fine if they asked when the citizen would get there politely, but when they say, "Where is that citizen, I'm growing impatient." A problem arises.

LOL That's the exact time I was referring to. But yes, I think all of the CAs need to re-read the conduct thread. It's like, the last sticky in this section.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 02:03:50 PM »

LOL That's the exact time I was referring to. But yes, I think all of the CAs need to re-read the conduct thread. It's like, the last sticky in this section.

I would say most, since there a few good ones. Such as Dr.Greene and Dr.Cullen. I myself have tried to be the most kind and the most gentle with the Citizens and I have also tried to be the one CA who thinks of himself below the CCA.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
Why do I feel that my canon has been copied off of. The one I made in Mid-July.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Union Civil Relations Act of 2017
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 01:48:22 AM »
Ah, okay thanks for the clairification.

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 05:07:09 AM »
Amendment III:
Section 5 - Activities which take place outside the security of the Nexus (for example, stepping onto the rooftop, making a public appearance on the balcony or moving through the plaza)  require:
a)   At least five OTA for the Consul;
b)   At least four OTA for the Vice Consul;
c)   At least three Civil Authority units of a rank equal to or greater than 03 for an Administrator;

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »
Amendment IV
Section 4 – Civil Administrators may conduct the following activities:
a)   Conduct private appointments with citizens of a favourable status (of no less than two criminal points) and verbally communicate pre-planned speeches to the populace;
b)   Participate in controlled events in which security will be a planned, although minor concern with the written consent of the highest ranking officer (OfC) at that time;
c)   Access all areas of the Nexus with the exception of the lower level;

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 08:36:42 PM »
I've made several amendments, but I will not detail exactly which. The reason for this is that you should all re-read the act to deviate from any possible fuck ups.

To those who have not heard however, the rank of Councillor has been added aove Administrator and below Advisor, the replacement for Vice Consul.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal