Author Topic: Post your car  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post your car
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »

1989 Chevy Camaro RS with a 5-liter V8.
Produced 170 horsepower and 255 foot-pounds of torque.
The 5-liter equipped Camaro RS got 15 mpg in the city and 23 to 24 mpg on the highway. (It sucks!)

Another photo of my car and I!

My Dream car!

A old 70's Camaro (I love old muscle cars)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post your car
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:21:05 PM »
This is more "Social Discussion"; moved there.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »
Going to look at this Dodge Ram 2500 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get it, though not sure. 210k miles on the body and 90k on the motor(Apparently), he says he has paperwork to prove it. If not I'm not going to waste my time.

5.7L V8.
9" lift, 38.5" tires.

Click to see the original size.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 05:03:21 PM »
Going to look at this Dodge Ram 2500 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get it, though not sure. 210k miles on the body and 90k on the motor(Apparently), he says he has paperwork to prove it. If not I'm not going to waste my time.

5.7L V8.
9" lift, 38.5" tires.

That looks really awesome, how much is the owner wanting for it?
Though even if it has a lot of mileage the state looks pretty fine to me... You never know, maybe the other side is completely fucked up.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »

5.7L V8.
9" lift, 38.5" tires.

That looks really awesome, how much is the owner wanting for it?
Though even if it has a lot of mileage the state looks pretty fine to me... You never know, maybe the other side is completely fucked up.
Oh, forgot about this. The owner said he had paperwork to prove the engine was replaced with a new one that had 90k miles, but he lied. He lied about a lot of things, actually. He didn't have paperwork, the odometer showed 250k miles.

He wanted $6k for it, but as soon as I saw the mileage I changed my mind.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 12:56:08 AM »
Ya not worth it! I'm planning on doing is go get a full time job and save up some money and when I go into the Air Force, keep that money in the bank and earn more money while in the Air Force and when I get out of Basic I will go buy a newer car or possibly a brand new car! BUT it would be cool to have a older muscle car since I LOVE those!

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 08:54:30 AM »
This is social discussion, what's up with the ignoring?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 09:00:16 AM »
Martinerrr is right, stop posting funny pictures and start posting real pictures, if you have them. Warnings will be issued if this continues.

Cleaned up the unrelated posts.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »
*Out of Topic*: Really guys? Don't post random crap, go on spam and take it there and not here. These are serious topics.

*On Topic*: Or it would be cool to get a motorcycle!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal